over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oh no this really freaking me out!

The Wolf

Kilo Klub Member
I just got this info off this site

**broken link removed**

Anabolic Steroids: The use of anabolic androgenic steroids is now at almost epidemic proportions (6.6% of 12th grade males use or have used them to build muscle mass and improve athletic performance). These exogenous androgens depress testicular production of testosterone which in turn decreases intra-testicular testosterone levels and may cause severely diminished spermatogenesis or complete azoospermia. Anabolic steroids cause a persistent depression of the hypothalamus and pituitary. This may be irreversible even when the steroids are stopped

The Wolf said:

**broken link removed**

Anabolic Steroids: The use of anabolic androgenic steroids is now at almost epidemic proportions (6.6% of 12th grade males use or have used them to build muscle mass and improve athletic performance). These exogenous androgens depress testicular production of testosterone which in turn decreases intra-testicular testosterone levels and may cause severely diminished spermatogenesis or complete azoospermia. Anabolic steroids cause a persistent depression of the hypothalamus and pituitary. This may be irreversible even when the steroids are stopped

Everything is true here except for the BULLSHIT last line which implies that you MAY never be able to heal your balls again. That's completely FALSE, out of line and just not provable.

I also asked my younger bro to call a few of his high school friends - all between 17 and 19 - and ask them if they've been polled on steroid use. They all answered no.

I want to know what percentage of the United States was polled up there. I can guanrantee it's an isolated study - as all idiotic studies are - to prove that steroids are Satanic while stomach-destroying ASPIRIN will kill you quicker with an overdose.

Last I checked, death was irreversible. Hormone depression is VERY reversible and I've not encountered a person yet who has had depressed test and not been able to get his balls back to normal functioning, little spermies and all.

Another thing that pisses me off about this little excerpt is although it states all of the negative SIDE EFFECTS of Testosterone, it doesn't mention muscle growth, feeling of well being, better blood circulation, increased RBC count, etc.

"or complete azoospermia." Bullshit. Your body will not produce dead sperm. You'll simply produce less sperm and that's it.

The bottom line: Notice the use of the word May in every single sentence.

Thus, this study MAY very well be BULLSHIT.

:)

BrooklynBB said:
Everything is true here except for the BULLSHIT last line which implies that you MAY never be able to heal your balls again. That's completely FALSE, out of line and just not provable.

"or complete azoospermia." Bullshit. Your body will not produce dead sperm. You'll simply produce less sperm and that's it.
Yes IMO it MAY cause persistent low test levels. Ask yourself how many former heavy juicers are on HRT. Even on this forum.

Complete azoospermia doesn't mean dead sperm AFAIK. It means you have no viable sperm. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Yes steroids have been studied as birth control. That requires azoospermia.

i read the article.. i really have my doubts that 6 percent have used.. i may be wrong but, that really seems high.. especially when other reports.. even those reports that made it to the congressional farce did not mention %'s that high.. when i owned the gym, it was amazing to me the number of high school students who would state that they would never use them because they did not want their balls to shrink..lol.. remember i few months ago when a report came out stating that many 9th grade girls were on.. it was amazing that the report.. when questioned could not be backed up..:rolleyes: but hey.. they keep shoving this stuff into the news and you will see more and more try it.. that is something they did not think about..

Fuck'm

Why should we even give a fuck...I don't...we going to stop any of them from recreational drug use...NO...So who gives a fuck....

No matter how much we preach they've already made up there minds to use gear...They'll learn it the hard way then...That's all....

There are reasons why guys, especially older ones, are on HRT and have used in the past or present. Because of all the positive effects of high end test levels in men-who realize they prefer that over the sad decline that comes with lower levels as you age. Who the hell wants to feel like crap and have a low sex drive when you dont have to? Except that the govt tells you you have to accept that. So I say-fuck them! :mad: :eek:

if something like this worries you then maybe you shouldn't be taking steroids.

Taking steroids never bothered me, but after just having a sperm test and comming up with zero sperm and also low fsh levels, I dont know anymore.

In a way I hope that its the juice and its reversable.

Well this particully study aint that pessemistic, it says that spermatogenesis may recover once the drugs are stopped.

check it out

**broken link removed**
(1) Pre testicular azoospermia includes:
Ejaculatory dysfunctions, which may be due to such diverse issues as psychosexual dysfunction, prior urologic surgery, medications, and neurologic disease. Some of these are treatable.

Hormonal abnormalities such as hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (pituitary FSH and LH deficiency). This is often treatable. If a structural lesion or elevated prolactin concentration is discovered then these are treated. If there is destruction of the pituitary gland or a CNS-hypothalamic cause, then treatment with menotropins is often useful.

Anabolic steroid hormone abuse (such as for muscle building), which is associated with marked impairment of spermatogenesis that may recover once the drugs are stopped.

Hemochromatosis, which is a rare condition involved in azoospermia by means of iron overload of the pituitary gland occasionally causing isolated gonadotropin deficiency and possibly testicular atrophy.

Its reversible, Wolf, quit sweatin it.

The Wolf said:

**broken link removed**

Propaganda

KillerStack said:
Complete azoospermia doesn't mean dead sperm AFAIK. It means you have no viable sperm. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Yes steroids have been studied as birth control. That requires azoospermia.

Nope, you're wrong.

"Azoospermia: No sperm at all. The ejaculate is completely devoid of sperm. "

And simply because testosterone was studied as a birth control method doesn't mean that your sperm is completely dead. It means you have less sperm - oligospermia - and less likely to fertilize an egg.

And this is completely reversible, unless you're predisposed to oligospermia and/or already have dysfunction of the testis. Other than that, once you stop steroids, everything goes back to normal - including the size of your once engorged muscles, although thanks to fascia stretching and possible hyperplasia (still not confirmed to either happen or not happen) and hypertrophy, you'll have larger muscles than before you started taking roids.

BrooklynBB said:
And simply because testosterone was studied as a birth control method doesn't mean that your sperm is completely dead. It means you have less sperm - oligospermia - and less likely to fertilize an egg.
QUOTE]

You are more than correct young brother, my 7 month preggers wife can attest to that(I wasn't using it as BC)

LATS said:
remember i few months ago when a report came out stating that many 9th grade girls were on

LOL i remember that, it realy did come out of left field. I mean is there a committee on scare tactics/make believe out there.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131