over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

One month update

chris250

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Well its been a month since I was first in the hospital...I've had alot of time to think..and recover...I have been only training 2-4 people a day (normal is 6-9) If I did anymore than that I would be wiped out..It takes alot out of me...Just standing at times, takes alot out of me...But overall I have felt better now, than in a long time...I mean health wise, I feel pretty decent...Yes, im tired and get drained pretty fast...but overall im feeling a tad stronger each day...Today I did a solid 30 mins of walking outside, and it felt good..I felt stronger today, and less winded than normal...My resting heart rate has been around 70-80 bpm..and my B.P. has been lower around 130ish over 80-85ish, these past couple weeks...I got my first check up tommarow, with my heart doctor...Im excited to see what is going on...Then next week, I got my HRT doctor appt. for my second visit...I have been off of everything for about 5 weeks now...and its starting to effect me (libido, muscle starting to go flat) I havnt trained at all, but its been a nice break...I mean I have been to my girls softball/T-ball practice, been out walking with Sarah...We have gone out on dates, and ate whatever we wanted...Its been nice not to think about training or what im going to eat...I have been thinking about when I get the green light to train, just to do my HRT, and get my bodyweight down to around 200lbs or so...and just be super lean and athletic again...But, the otherside of me whats to come back and compete again...(sorry its just in me...LOL) I know that's not going to happen... but part of me whats to atleast look like I could compete again...and be a hard, super lean 230-235lbs (like how I looked 3 weeks out from Nats) ...But those are just thoughts when im day dreaming...

Anyway, just wanted to update you guys on what is going on...

Last edited:
Here is my adopted daughter on her first prom...(honeslty I dont know what to think about this) I wasnt ready for her to go to prom just yet...She is just a sophmore...uggghhhhh:(

Attachments

• 29172_1269086734566_1451762792_30584086_7169029_n.jpg
    29172_1269086734566_1451762792_30584086_7169029_n.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 648
Thanks for the update Chris, and no matter what your health is of the greatest importance and each second with Sarah should be priceless and cherished forever. Take care and let us know what the doctor says, my prayers go out to you for the best.

Congrats on the progress Chris. It looks like you are enjoying life better now.

Your not done yet Chris.......Chin up!! You have an enlarged Ventrical...Im sure almost everybody here has the same condition, but do not know it.
Think positive!!!!
Respect.

in a messed up kinda way i envy you chris.
i can't wait to quit this sport. i just hope i can convince myself sooner than later. a "normal" life never sounded so appealing to me.
stay positive and stay focused on whats truly important.
i am glad i dont train people anymore. my current job has nothing to do with the sport or the lifestyle, in the long run that might be a good thing if you switch jobs. being in that atmosphere all the time would be tough. like an alcoholic working at a bar lol. you know what i mean...
-JS

in a messed up kinda way i envy you chris.
i can't wait to quit this sport. i just hope i can convince myself sooner than later. a "normal" life never sounded so appealing to me.
stay positive and stay focused on whats truly important.
i am glad i dont train people anymore. my current job has nothing to do with the sport or the lifestyle, in the long run that might be a good thing if you switch jobs. being in that atmosphere all the time would be tough. like an alcoholic working at a bar lol. you know what i mean...
-JS

JS,

You know I would be totally out of bodybuilding now, if I wouldve got into the top 15 at Nationals ... I think I wouldve been totally satified with that...but part of me wants to win one more overall title...Just to go out on a winning note..but thats probably not going to happen

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better! Take it one day at a time, and just focus on healing and spending time with your girls.

Chris250:

Glad to hear you are getting stonger. One day at a time. From the looks of the picture I would venture to say you have won one of the only titles that matters, "Dad". Be at Peace Brother.

Pwood

God bless ya bro. you're in my prayers.

i disagree....

JS,

You know I would be totally out of bodybuilding now, if I wouldve got into the top 15 at Nationals ... I think I wouldve been totally satified with that...but part of me wants to win one more overall title...Just to go out on a winning note..but thats probably not going to happen

i think its kinda good you didnt get top 15. cuz theres no way you could stop if you got top 15. i think you would immediately think you could get top 10, top 5 top 3...... it never ends bro. don't worry about it.
-JS

Sounds like you are on the right track. Gradually increasing physical activity without over doing it. Did the mention anything to you about cardiac rehab? Its funny, they never bothered me with it. I think they know from just looking at someone that is a bodybuilder that we will push ourselves plenty hard.

Are you still wearing the jacket? I am wondering how that has worked out for you. I can imagine its a pain in the ass, and you dont like wearing it. I know I would hate to do it. I do know that if I would exercise I would want to wear it. I wish I had that the night I went into that near fatal arrythmia.

Let us all know how the appointment goes. Do you know when they will do your next echocardiogram?

I am going to one of my cardiologists on thursday to see if maybe I should have a dual chamber pacer/defib unit. My primary cardiologist thinks it would benefit me. If they want to put it in, ill be under the knife again.

I have a good feeling that your heart will recover enough that you wont need a pacemaker/defib unit.

Good to hear youre at work and going on with responsibilities and enjoying family life. Things can only get better and better each and every week.

i think its kinda good you didnt get top 15. cuz theres no way you could stop if you got top 15. i think you would immediately think you could get top 10, top 5 top 3...... it never ends bro. don't worry about it.
-JS

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I cannot imagine ever being happy with where you are physically. There is always room for improvement. Sometimes reminds me of a greyhound race where they have that little fake rabbit that goes really fast around the track and the dogs can never catch it no matter how fast they run.

Supp's...

Chris, have you looked into CoQ10 at all?

I just upgraded to Ubiquinol because of the advice of Magnum. Its supposed to be more effective. Either one is a must have IMO.

I have been on CO Q10 for almost 2 years and my heart function has not gone up, but it hasnt gone down either. It cant hurt to take this supplement, and I think for someone that didnt suffer a heart attack that it might help. Magnum said his mother saw a great improvement in heart function.

You know what I have been taking this for about a week..and im sure im noticing a good effect...I have been feeling pretty damn good these last few days...I even did 30 mins of cardio this morning, and another 20-25 this afternoon (walk with sarah, not as intense as the morning session) I mean I feel beat now, but overall better than before...I think its working...:p

-JS

You know what...Your right !!! damn it...I thought I had it figured out...LOL !!! :eek:

You know what gets me..Is I never felt like I nailed it at a show..I always felt like I was flat, off or something...If I couldve looked more like this ... I think I couldve done better...but oh well its in the past now...Im not saying this is good enough to be top 15...but aleast the pics wouldve been better...LOL

Attachments

• 15536_1082335879211_1850775850_159351_1029094_n.jpg
    15536_1082335879211_1850775850_159351_1029094_n.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 439
Last edited:
You know what I have been taking this for about a week..and im sure im noticing a good effect...I have been feeling pretty damn good these last few days...I even did 30 mins of cardio this morning, and another 20-25 this afternoon (walk with sarah, not as intense as the morning session) I mean I feel beat now, but overall better than before...I think its working...:p

Chris, the form of CoQ10 that you are taking is Ubiquinol? Just wanted to clarify that for the people that asked as it is a more potent form.

Chris, the form of CoQ10 that you are taking is Ubiquinol? Just wanted to clarify that for the people that asked as it is a more potent form.

yeah it is...the kind you told me to get...

You know what...Your right !!! damn it...I thought I had it figured out...LOL !!! :eek:

You know what gets me..Is I never felt like I nailed it at a show..I always felt like I was flat, off or something...If I couldve looked more like this ... I think I couldve done better...but oh well its in the past now...Im not saying this is good enough to be top 15...but aleast the pics wouldve been better...LOL

Looking at this pic makes me believe more than ever that one does not need to do anything special at all when you are lean and your muscles are full like in this pic.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear