over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

One month update

yeah it is...the kind you told me to get...

Yeah cool, just wanted to clarify since as far as I know the regular form of COQ-10 has not been shown to increase ejection fraction.

Perspective...

You know what...Your right !!! damn it...I thought I had it figured out...LOL !!! :eek:

You know what gets me..Is I never felt like I nailed it at a show..I always felt like I was flat, off or something...If I couldve looked more like this ... I think I couldve done better...but oh well its in the past now...Im not saying this is good enough to be top 15...but aleast the pics wouldve been better...LOL

This sport, like most others, is actually almost MORE psychological than physical... JS had it right on the money. If I can add another (but related) perspective as well-

That picture of you- think of it... I can't give an exact percentage of course, but you probably look better than 90% of the general population if you think about it (again, it's a guess, I wouldn't be surprised to be too far off)... who know's, maybe even more.

What makes it hard is that you are surrounded by in shape people all the time, so your perception might be skewed. I work with sick and dying kids every day. After awhile, you start to think this is all there is. Then when I go to a park I'm almost "surprised" by all the healthy kids there are. The kids I deal with are small percentage of all the healthy ones out there.

Just you going to Nationals is more than most will ever do in this sport.

Yeah cool, just wanted to clarify since as far as I know the regular form of COQ-10 has not been shown to increase ejection fraction.

Im going to start on mine soon. Im just about finished taking my old CO Q10. I wanted to finish it up first. Ill report back on here if I see any positive benefits.

Im going to start on mine soon. Im just about finished taking my old CO Q10. I wanted to finish it up first. Ill report back on here if I see any positive benefits.

Maldorf,

I think you'll be suprised by it...I didnt have a heart attack, (not that I know of) but Im noticing some positive effects...More energy, less winded, ect...

You're going to be at Jrs, right Chris? Definitely find me, I want to say hello and catch up a bit.

You're going to be at Jrs, right Chris? Definitely find me, I want to say hello and catch up a bit.

Yeah I'll be there Saturday all day...I'll text you when I get into town

Maldorf,

I think you'll be suprised by it...I didnt have a heart attack, (not that I know of) but Im noticing some positive effects...More energy, less winded, ect...

Good, im hoping its much better than the CO Q10. ANother reason im concerned about CO Q10 levels is because im on the statin drug crestor and of course it lowers the levels.

GREAT NEWS !!!

I went to the doctors yesterday..and my heart is now functioning at 40%, its doubled in the last month...I can start up some light training again...and no more life vest...:p

I went to the doctors yesterday..and my heart is now functioning at 40%, its doubled in the last month...I can start up some light training again...and no more life vest...:p

That's awesome Chris, very good to hear. :)

Thats awsome bro ...

I'm glad that you are doing better ...

Remember, "just take it one day at a time" ...

Not long after your ordeal I had a small one myself. Nothing like what happened to you but...Well I woke up 1 day and found that my feet were both swollen. Also for the past month or so I've been feeling winded very easily from the smallest of things. I gained a good 20-30 pounds in the last 3 months.
Make a long story short, I was taking too many things at once(oils). Which in turn made my B.P. go up and me always winded. So I havent taken my shot in almost a weak now and the swelling has gone down. Last time the swelling went down I did a shot of AAS the next day and they started to swell up again.
So yesterday I went to the Doctor's and told him whats going on. I got blood work done and a urine sample.

I was thinking about doing my shot of only test this time, not all the other stuff. I was also going to lower the dose. If it swells up again then- thats it...

I have been "on" for over 6 months now, i was just trying to run this until the end of summer ...
Hopefully everything will be ok ...

I wish you the best Chris ...

Thats good news. Just dont push it too hard in the gym or you could suffer an arrythmia and go into cardiac arrest. the danger is still there. Watch those squats, they are killers!

Thats awsome bro ...

Not long after your ordeal I had a small one myself. Nothing like what happened to you but...Well I woke up 1 day and found that my feet were both swollen. Also for the past month or so I've been feeling winded very easily from the smallest of things. I gained a good 20-30 pounds in the last 3 months.
Make a long story short, I was taking too many things at once(oils). Which in turn made my B.P. go up and me always winded. So I havent taken my shot in almost a weak now and the swelling has gone down. Last time the swelling went down I did a shot of AAS the next day and they started to swell up again.
So yesterday I went to the Doctor's and told him whats going on. I got blood work done and a urine sample.

I was thinking about doing my shot of only test this time, not all the other stuff. I was also going to lower the dose. If it swells up again then- thats it...

I have been "on" for over 6 months now, i was just trying to run this until the end of summer ...

Nick,

Hey bro...Your probably going to go off long enough to get everything out of your system first...then if you B.P. is normal when your off (all AAS out of your body) then you could start up slowly with a lower dose of test...But, im not a doctor so I dont want to give out to much advice...Im glad you went to the doctor and got blood work done...thats a step in the right direction...Just be careful on what you do...Wearing a life vest, and taking years off your life isnt much fun...

DITTO! holla at me bro, you got my number, looking foward to seeing you chris!

Thats awsome bro ...

Nickman, you are describing edema in your lower extremities. That, coupled with the shortness of breath is troubling. You need to explain all of this to your doctor.

As a registered nurse, if my patient exhibited these symptoms, I would take vital signs, note the quality of the edema by pushing a finger into it and seeing if it pits, listen to lung sounds and then get an appointment asap for my patient. Don't mess around with this and be completely honest with the doctor about what is happening.

Is it hard to sleep at night laying flat on your back? Do you need to prop your head up more than usual due to breathing difficulty at night? These are also things the doc will need to know.

Good luck bro. Get checked out thoroughly too!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws