advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions on this method of running t3 (help needed, behind in prep)

Meaningless

Newbies
I am currently 5 weeks out from a competition, I am behind in my prep, as Im holding fat around my lower abs/love handles/back. I have started t3 and clen as of Monday last, along with upping my cardio and lowering my carbs/kcals.

It was suggested to me today by a very good bodybuilder that after I work up to my max t3 and clen dose, to run it 2 days on, 1 day off, and on the off day to use ephederine? Has anybody tried this, or what are peoples opinions on this method.

I need the maximum amount of fatloss possible within 5 weeks, and before anyone slates me, I know its not all drugs, I have increased cardio and lowered calories, I am training hard, and Ive stood on stage before shredded, just these past few months have been very stressful for me, from external factors and I feel it has taken its toll physically.

Thank you in advance for your help brothers.:)

Clen and Ephedrine work the same receptors for fatloss.. I wouldn't do 2 days on 1 day off.. I would jump continue upping the dose of the clen/t3 and after your show taper off over the course of 2 weeks or so.

You may want to consider DNP.. From everyone I know who have used it and spoke to, nothing makes the fat fall off faster than DNP.

Clen and Ephedrine work the same receptors for fatloss.. I wouldn't do 2 days on 1 day off.. I would jump continue upping the dose of the clen/t3 and after your show taper off over the course of 2 weeks or so.

You may want to consider DNP.. From everyone I know who have used it and spoke to, nothing makes the fat fall off faster than DNP.

Thats interesting about the receptors, thanks. Having done a search, DNP seems to be cropping up alot, I will consider it, thanks.

You can always run DNP for 10 days and it should catch you up to where you need to be. Should be able to drop 3-5 lbs of blubber on top of whatever weight loss you would normally have in that time.

I would stay on the combo non stop until the end of the show. As mentioned, taper off them. Some say this has no merit, but when I don't taper off clen, I just feel tired all the time. Nothing too bad to deal with, but can be avoided...

There is no need to taper down or off T3. Saw a study that showed there was no reason to, just a pointless process.

Do any Vets use T3?

i dont ever see too many Vets saying anything bout it.
Bboy?
Tenny?
Mountaindog?
Shelby?
Phil Hernon?

sorry if i am leaving anyone out but i am most curious what these gentlemen think about T-3 use.

-JS

i dont ever see too many Vets saying anything bout it.
Bboy?
Tenny?
Mountaindog?
Shelby?
Phil Hernon?

sorry if i am leaving anyone out but i am most curious what these gentlemen think about T-3 use.

-JS

As am I.

Ive decided if I can get my hands on DNP I will run it for ten days, I will spend tonight researching it.

I'm sure cuz t3 is just a given.... U don't say how much u are taking...

I fins 25 am/pm of cytomel more.than enough..... I run clen 2 on 1 off with ephedrine inbetween and t3 always there.. dropin 5# a week or so.

How much weight do u need to lose in the 5 wks??
What is your cardio. Again. U just say uped..

Phats

I'm sure cuz t3 is just a given.... U don't say how much u are taking...

I fins 25 am/pm of cytomel more.than enough..... I run clen 2 on 1 off with ephedrine inbetween and t3 always there.. dropin 5# a week or so.

How much weight do u need to lose in the 5 wks??
What is your cardio. Again. U just say uped..

Phats

I have started at 25mg Monday, I will up to 50mg tomorrow (Thursday), and finally 75mg on Monday, I plan on sticking at 75mg per day to avoid catabolism.
I hope to lose about 18 pounds, the competition is actually 5.5 weeks away.
My cardio is currently 20mins in morning fasted state, with 40 mins additional in night time on training days. On non training days I do one hour in one session.
My carbs are currently at 150g training days, 70g non training days.

i took 75mcg/day for 4 weeks. did 70min cardio ed and I lost 4-5 pounds a week tightened up like crazy. I took the t3 throughout the comp and then for a few weeks after, I tapered off.

I am currently 5 weeks out from a competition, I am behind in my prep, as Im holding fat around my lower abs/love handles/back. I have started t3 and clen as of Monday last, along with upping my cardio and lowering my carbs/kcals.

It was suggested to me today by a very good bodybuilder that after I work up to my max t3 and clen dose, to run it 2 days on, 1 day off, and on the off day to use ephederine? Has anybody tried this, or what are peoples opinions on this method.

I need the maximum amount of fatloss possible within 5 weeks, and before anyone slates me, I know its not all drugs, I have increased cardio and lowered calories, I am training hard, and Ive stood on stage before shredded, just these past few months have been very stressful for me, from external factors and I feel it has taken its toll physically.

Thank you in advance for your help brothers.:)

Some thoughts for you here:

I'm for finding one person who you trust who will look at ALL The variables involved and then listening to that person ONLY. He or she might consider:

-Your entire diet and room for dropping kcal and losing at that way

-Volume of wt. training (Can you increase workload there and avoid cardio)?

-How well you've done with cardio in the past, e.g. as far as holding leg size.

-OTHER Supplement regimen tweaking, as is commonly done about this time point.

-How fast you've lost fat in the past.

-Prev. experience (yours and his / hers) with these compounds, including dose and half life (e.g., of clen) and whether you're talking about a 2/1 DAY rotation or a 2 / 1 WEEK rotation (that seems to be getting mixed up a bit here).

-Juggling all these things to create a optimized plan.

Right now, you're asking about shot gunning 2-3 compounds (T3, clen, eph) if not more (DNP...), when, considering the above:

-There can be options to reduce fats on some day (Haven't heard you mention that).

-Your cardio may be a max for you or you may have the ability to do much more. (John Meadows does none, Jose Raymond a shitload and both are veiny, massive freakazoids... LOL)

-You may lose fat really damn fast anyway if your life's obstacles are out of the way.

-You may be pissing in the wind and better of with another show...

-Etc. Etc. Etc.

-Scott

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner