over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Optimal dose mg/kg is it a thing?

Really agree with Luki here. Was watching some older videos of Kuba where he was saying some things to sell more products. He also was an enormous asshole on camera to his gf/wife.

The mg/kg is indeed a bit of nonsense. Big difference between 1000primo 250 test vs 1000test 250primo.

However it could come in handy if an athele states to his coach that he does not want to go over X total milligrams. I’ve seen some hefty protocols for amateurs/nobody’s. Most have no business running 3g no matter how that 3g is made up.

That makes as much sense as saying that each person should use "X" amount of carbs to grow or "X" amount of sets and reps
There are pretty sound estimates for carbs and protein as relates to sports nutrition and performance in athletes. These are research backed and taught in sports nutrition courses at uni. Whether they apply as well for pure muscle gain could be debated but taking into account individual athletes they absolutely have this exact thing.

I'll be honest as always - I know Kuba personally and the truth is that his advice and recommendations are just like the couch with whom he is now. previously he was at jp so he recommended to everyone what he wrote to jp, later at stefan kinz and a similar story and now he is fascinated with what jewett promotes, so he does analogous and recommends to everyone exactly what is at john's academy. In some time he will change his mind again ... forgive me, but for me, someone who changes their views by 180 degrees 3x during the year is not a trustworthy person
@luki7788 's wisdom always leaves me astonished.... Always straight to the point!
What are you’re opinion on dosage per kg of body weight when it comes to maximizing muscle building effect vs. minimizing potential side effects?

Kuba Cielen had a yt series right now and they are talking about 15mg/kg are more then enough to bring up maximal potential. Any thoughts?
This idea doesn't come from Kuba but from Broderick Chavez.
Chavez states that every AAS except exotics like DHB, Trestolone, Trenbolone, Superdrol, builds muscle at same rate as the others, the main difference is about volumization OR protein expression given by a certain drug.

If you follow to the T what Chavez says, you will end up very convinced about his ideas; which are:
-you don't need more than 2-3mg/kg TestE per week, basically a dose high enough to keep e2 in range without using AIs.
-then you add 10 to 30mg/kg of other steroids to get to the level you wan to reach.
-cycle should last 16w then your body needs to rest because AAS will keep working but your body won't be able to produce anymore enzymes and you will stop gaining muscle.
-train high volume by raising your weekly sets from 80 to 120 by the end of your course.

That said, try it and you will notice that it doesn't work like that AT ALL.

No matter what, if you want to gain SIZE, real SIZE, slabs of meat, you need to stay on 1g+ Test per week not 250mg.
I still have to see 6'+ (182cm+) at 250lbs stage ready, that reached that level on 250mg Test per week and a boatload of Nandrolone/Primo.

In my opinion and results on me. 150 to 200mg per week will support muscle gain and is very safe for your health, and 70mg for TRT.
I’ve followed your 10mg thread very closely.

How long would you recommend someone remain on 150-200mg per week before reverting back to lower doses like 70mg/week? Or are you saying that you think it’s safe/healthy to remain on 150-200mg indefinitely?

I’ve followed your 10mg thread very closely.

How long would you recommend someone remain on 150-200mg per week before reverting back to lower doses like 70mg/week? Or are you saying that you think it’s safe/healthy to remain on 150-200mg indefinitely?
8 to 10 weeks no more than 10 weeks.

Read through the first 100 pages of L. Rea's Building the Perfect Beast (the things I do for fun). Let's just say... I've got some questions. Mind-blowing claims made in that book, and the protocols, "exotic" to say the least. But solidly entertaining 10/10.

@homonunculus has a good video on muscle minds I believe with some studies showing a big variation in the metabolism of esterified steroids in individuals. Some people got 60% more metabolized aas than others
Just because someone metabolizes esterified hormone faster doesn't mean they get less hormone, they get the same amount of hormone just delivered faster.

Blood levels of esterified hormones don't actually matter, only blood levels of de-esterified hormone matter. Halflife of esterified hormone is not equal to halflife of active hormone.

All differences in esterified hormone metabolism rates can be removed through more frequent dosing.

@homonunculus has a good video on muscle minds I believe with some studies showing a big variation in the metabolism of esterified steroids in individuals. Some people got 60% more metabolized aas than others
Where they injected also made a difference:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity