over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral dbol or anadrol versuses liquid dbol or anadrol

Germaine

Registered
Does the liquid dbol or anadrol has the same affect on the liver or kidneys such as the oral dbol or anadrol. I want to try the liquid for the first time instead of the normal orals can anyone please advise me on this. Just want to switch it up a little bit. Good results from the orals but will i get the same results from the liquid and do you have to use more of the liquid. Thanks any suggestions would be appreciated.

Are u injecting it, or drinking it? Injecting is said to be better because it only passes through the liver once, as opposed to taking it orally it has to pass through the liver twice leaving less compound in the system. The injections tend to hurt, but if it's to much u can drink it but it taste horrible.

Last edited:
If the liquid is oral, then the results will be the same as long as it is dosed correctly

Oral is oral bro. Almost all orals are 17aa and are liver toxic. Doesn't matter if you inject or take orally it still is liver toxic. They both work the same as long as they are dosed properly.

Solid info :fo:d-smil:

Are u injecting it, or drinking it? Injecting is said to be better because it only passes through the liver once, as opposed to taking it orally it has to pass through the liver twice leaving less compound in the system. The injections tend to hurt, but if it's to much u can drink it but it taste horrible.

Oral is oral bro. Almost all orals are 17aa and are liver toxic. Doesn't matter if you inject or take orally it still is liver toxic. They both work the same as long as they are dosed properly.

I may be wrong but I don't think you can or should inject a liquid oral made to be ingested. I don't think the solution is sterile enough.

I have heard of ingesting an injectable oral though.

Your not wrong.They are 2 different things. Their is liquid oral drol dbol etc. And then there are also injectable versions of the same things

The main concern should be, "Is it real?", especially with the anadrol. Real anadrol is hard to get.

I may be wrong but I don't think you can or should inject a liquid oral made to be ingested. I don't think the solution is sterile enough.

I have heard of ingesting an injectable oral though.

I don't know what he's taking he never said if it's a liquid oral or an injectable compound.

Not if the carboxylate at the end of the carbon chain is changed. The 17aa is only added to be able to pass through the digestive system.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws