over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral DMSO as a cure all

I just drank my morning DMSO, 2 teaspoons because I spilled some and put extra in. It was diluted in 16oz distilled water.

I wondered about that fact that the DMSO is in a plastic bottle. It makes sense it would dissolve some of the plastic and pull it into my system. I feel this to be true because I spilled DMSO on my plastic protein shake bottle a few times and it's literally streaked white permanently like it ate away/ melted the plastic.

Anyway , I feel great so far from twice a day dosing. I havn't feel any negatives like toxins being released into my blood stream from detox of my liver. I feel better than ever. I've changed several things in the past week so it may be one or a combination of those things.

A. I add healthy greens to all my shakes which have probiotics and the flora that feeds the probiotics.

B. I've been using pramipexole to fall asleep. It is an SSRI and I notice as long as I get the 10-12 hours of sleep I need on pramipexole, I wake up real happy which is something new to me. Pramipexole definitely makes me need a lot more sleep or I feel groggy.

C. I'm using Queefer's kratom in the late afternoon/early evening preworkout. This makes me feel like a whole new me. I'm energized, extremely social, and virtually pain free.

D. I'm taking 2-3 teaspoons of DMSO orally diluted in distilled water.

E. I'm doing over an hour of cardio a day whereas I never did any.

F. I'm eating more real food meals and dieting very strict. I eat egg whites, Ezekiel bread, rice cakes, turkey breast, mixed nuts, non fat cottage, oats, whey protein, brown rice.

I feel like a whole better version of the person I was. I have struggled with depression, a weak immune system which caused me to get the flu 5 times in 9 months, feeling drained, weak , and out of breath constantly and always extremely fatigued.

I just drank my morning DMSO, 2 teaspoons because I spilled some and put extra in. It was diluted in 16oz distilled water.

I wondered about that fact that the DMSO is in a plastic bottle. It makes sense it would dissolve some of the plastic and pull it into my system. I feel this to be true because I spilled DMSO on my plastic protein shake bottle a few times and it's literally streaked white permanently like it ate away/ melted the plastic.

Anyway , I feel great so far from twice a day dosing. I havn't feel any negatives like toxins being released into my blood stream from detox of my liver. I feel better than ever. I've changed several things in the past week so it may be one or a combination of those things.

A. I add healthy greens to all my shakes which have probiotics and the flora that feeds the probiotics.

B. I've been using pramipexole to fall asleep. It is an SSRI and I notice as long as I get the 10-12 hours of sleep I need on pramipexole, I wake up real happy which is something new to me. Pramipexole definitely makes me need a lot more sleep or I feel groggy.

C. I'm using Queefer's kratom in the late afternoon/early evening preworkout. This makes me feel like a whole new me. I'm energized, extremely social, and virtually pain free.

D. I'm taking 2-3 teaspoons of DMSO orally diluted in distilled water.

E. I'm doing over an hour of cardio a day whereas I never did any.

F. I'm eating more real food meals and dieting very strict. I eat egg whites, Ezekiel bread, rice cakes, turkey breast, mixed nuts, non fat cottage, oats, whey protein, brown rice.

I feel like a whole better version of the person I was. I have struggled with depression, a weak immune system which caused me to get the flu 5 times in 9 months, feeling drained, weak , and out of breath constantly and always extremely fatigued.

Jj,

With the last part about being fatigued and everything u state, what all did u do to remedy all that? Just the dietary changes and supps u showed? Or was there something else u did in conjunction?

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Jj,

With the last part about being fatigued and everything u state, what all did u do to remedy all that? Just the dietary changes and supps u showed? Or was there something else u did in conjunction?

I listed all the changes I've made. I still sleep a lot but I feel so much happier and healthier. I have bad insomnia and never get quality sleep so I make up for it with lots of naps. I have sleep apnea but an too stupid to get a CPAP machine. Pramipexole seems to be the only thing that puts me to sleep but it requires way too much sleep unfortunately. I tried all of the following to help with my insomnia and they just made it worse: 5HTP, St. John's Wort, kava kava, DXM, benedryl.

Last night I did 40 minutes of cardio, followed by my chest workout, followed by a half hour more cardio. I had a whey/oat/greens shake, went home and took .2mg pramipexole, and I fell right asleep. This never happens. I think lots of cardio late night may be the answer but I don't see how I can keep doing pramipexole when it makes me require a dozen hours of sleep to feel refreshed. Queefer's kratom gets me going real well. It's amazing but it does act off opiate receptors so I know there will be a time when I should take a break.

Stuff made me stink so bad coworkers were complaining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JJ, can't you simply transfer the DMSO from the plastic bottle to a glass container? That would take the worries out of the plastic degrading. I know that certain plastics are able to "hold up" to more acidic things, like a gas can for instance, it won't deteriorate. Put gas in a milk jug, it melts

JJ, can't you simply transfer the DMSO from the plastic bottle to a glass container? That would take the worries out of the plastic degrading. I know that certain plastics are able to "hold up" to more acidic things, like a gas can for instance, it won't deteriorate. Put gas in a milk jug, it melts

I've had this bottle of DMSO for years sitting in my medicine cabinet. The container in comes in holds up no problem but my shaker cup definitely isn't meant for DMSO. I'm really not too concerned. With all the toxic stuff I put in my body for bodybuilding this is the least of my worries. :D

Stuff made me stink so bad coworkers were complaining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha there are advantages to stinking. Hahaha no one will ask to work in with you on your machine at the gym. I used to have to fart to accomplish that. :D

Hahaha there are advantages to stinking. Hahaha no one will ask to work in with you on your machine at the gym. I used to have to fart to accomplish that. :D

LMFAO! luv it! :D

Bahahahahaha your funny. I usually crop dust so no one knows who did what.

I might try some of this. I definitely need it!

Just adding I would feel weird (worried) drinking something that melts plastic. It would definitely clean you out though :eek::D

Last edited:
Just ordered some. Only 100ml but that will be plenty :)

I use DMSO and castor oil applied topically to cure joint and muscle pain. Just did some research and will take one teaspoon M,W,F and see what results I get. Just read online that DMSO increases the effects of drugs like blood thinners, steroids, heart medicines, sedatives, etc. They said you can use less with equal results. This sounds great so use with caution depending on what drugs you are using.

I use DMSO and castor oil applied topically to cure joint and muscle pain. Just did some research and will take one teaspoon M,W,F and see what results I get. Just read online that DMSO increases the effects of drugs like blood thinners, steroids, heart medicines, sedatives, etc. They said you can use less with equal results. This sounds great so use with caution depending on what drugs you are using.

Nice! My anadrol dose just got higher. :D

I upped the oral DMSO to a tablespoon last night and will do that twice today. So far so good. Nothing negative to report.

dude, youre a walking science experiment, which I totally understand and have been at times myself but if youre getting sick so often you have your immune system and cns run into the ground.

a simple combination of SOD/Glutathion/b12/complex should take care of that completely. Curcumin will take care of your joint issues and you will like the other effects.

shoot me a pm if you want.

VRsupplies now offers these for everyone.

dude, youre a walking science experiment, which I totally understand and have been at times myself but if youre getting sick so often you have your immune system and cns run into the ground.

a simple combination of SOD/Glutathion/b12/complex should take care of that completely. Curcumin will take care of your joint issues and you will like the other effects.

shoot me a pm if you want.

VRsupplies now offers these for everyone.

I'll be the first to admit I'm 100% convinced abusing AAS non stop for 19 years has wiped out my immune system. My white blood cells are always slightly elevated showing infection. I'm very blessed to be around with the things I've done.

Man, I have to say I feel like a million bucks since making the changes I've recently made. I believe the cardio and perfect diet are the main contributors healthwise, and kratom has completely changed my mood and mental outlook. The pramipexole is definitely causing me to wake up happy so it works pretty well as an SSRI.

To young members and lurkers, and those who are on the fence about starting AAS. You have to cycle on and off to preserve your health. I'm a one in a million to be 46 and doing this well. Many are dying from doing less than I have. One day there may be a thread here saying I died and got my just desserts. I wouldn't change a thing personally but I am lucky in the sense that all the drugs don't work as well on my body which also means they don't negatively imitate me as hard as others.

Last edited:
I'll be the first to admit I'm 100% convinced abusing AAS non stop for 19 years has wiped out my immune system. My white blood cells are always slightly elevated showing infection. I'm very blessed to be around with the things I've done.

Man, I have to say I feel like a million bucks since making the changes I've recently made. I believe the cardio and perfect diet are the main contributors healthwise, and kratom has completely changed my mood and mental outlook. The pramipexole is definitely causing me to wake up happy so it works pretty well as an SSRI.

To young members and lurkers, and those who are on the fence about starting AAS. You have to cycle on and off to preserve your health. I'm a one in a million to be 46 and doing this well. Many are dying from doing less than I have. One day there may be a thread here saying I died and got my just desserts. I wouldn't change a thing personally but I am lucky in the sense that all the drugs don't work as well on my body which also means they don't negatively imitate me as hard as others.

100% understand what you are saying here, it is also why I have paid so much attention to this area of things.

if I did not take control of these things in my life I would in no way bed how I am now.

I have abused myself in just about every way imaginable! lol!

I don't function well without a big list of shit, and the more things im using usually the better I am.

I have done tons of drugs of every kind and these anti ox really are life savers in this lifestyle.

I have seen you post about all the changes you have made since joining here, from one mutant to another, these inject antiox really are the NEXT step.

Jj,

I dropped 14Lbs of water which is key. I also I stopped eating junk in an attempt to bulk up. I know the extra weight was killing me cardiovascularly. I couldn't even do 8 minutes of cardio and now I can do over an hour easliy.

100% understand what you are saying here, it is also why I have paid so much attention to this area of things.

if I did not take control of these things in my life I would in no way bed how I am now.

I have abused myself in just about every way imaginable! lol!

I don't function well without a big list of shit, and the more things im using usually the better I am.

I have done tons of drugs of every kind and these anti ox really are life savers in this lifestyle.

I have seen you post about all the changes you have made since joining here, from one mutant to another, these inject antiox really are the NEXT step.
What are safe doses of the inject antioxidants. Could you please list them out and proper dosing for each?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws