over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral DMSO as a cure all

I'm not a chemist. My friend is doing this to make oral liquid drugs like dbol, adrol, research chems, etc.

Ok haha
Didn't know if you meant like .5ml DMSO / 1.5ml glycerine or something like that lol

look for the closest tractor supply comany (TSC) in your area or rural king , they carry it in bulk containers for horses. I have used DMSO for many years , placing topically on joints and sore muscles...i have NEVER ONCE seen it fail to heal even the most chronic inflammation based injuries.

orally? not for me , but there is a lot of science to back this up. Also has been used in IV drips by some forward thinking practitioners.

[QUI'veTE=johnjuanb1;1966823]Go back and retread the post. I'm oly using DMSO and water.
The post above asked if you could mix MK-677 into DMSO and glycerine to make an oral SARM delivery system. The answer is yes.[/QUOTE]

Well no lol.

I pretty much asked if you could take dmso with the oral hgh mk.
As in take some water/dmso and drop some mk in your mouth.
As Ive read, taking dmso oral will help you absorb meds at a much higher degree.

Ok haha
Didn't know if you meant like .5ml DMSO / 1.5ml glycerine or something like that lol

If you are making a 30ml solution I suppose you would add 30% of 30ml 99.9% DMSO which would be 9ml DMSO, and 70% glycerine which would be 21ml glycerine.

[QUI'veTE=johnjuanb1;1966823]Go back and retread the post. I'm oly using DMSO and water.
The post above asked if you could mix MK-677 into DMSO and glycerine to make an oral SARM delivery system. The answer is yes.

Well no lol.

As Ive read, taking dmso oral will help you absorb meds at a much higher degree.[/QUOTE]
I just did that in a sense by taking my MK-677 right after drinking my DMSO in water. Just make sure to fully dilute the DMSO in a full glass of water.

look for the closest tractor supply comany (TSC) in your area or rural king , they carry it in bulk containers for horses. I have used DMSO for many years , placing topically on joints and sore muscles...i have NEVER ONCE seen it fail to heal even the most chronic inflammation based injuries.

orally? not for me , but there is a lot of science to back this up. Also has been used in IV drips by some forward thinking practitioners.

I have a couple friends who live down the street. He is a paramedic, she is a nurse. They used to give me iv's to rehydrate me. I wonder how much DMSO they would add to the iv bag?

Well no lol.

As Ive read, taking dmso oral will help you absorb meds at a much higher degree.
I just did that in a sense by taking my MK-677 right after drinking my DMSO in water. Just make sure to fully dilute the DMSO in a full glass of water.[/QUOTE]

And ur doing this twice a day? Or will get to that?

I just did that in a sense by taking my MK-677 right after drinking my DMSO in water. Just make sure to fully dilute the DMSO in a full glass of water.

And ur doing this twice a day? Or will get to that?[/QUOTE]

Yes, twice a day I take DMSO and water. I take 25mg MK-677 once or twice a day now depending on my mood.

I have a couple friends who live down the street. He is a paramedic, she is a nurse. They used to give me iv's to rehydrate me. I wonder how much DMSO they would add to the iv bag?

probably none. you probably either got straight lactate ringers or nacl 0.9%.

probably none. you probably either got straight lactate ringers or nacl 0.9%.

I know it was just a saline drip in the past. But I'm asking how much DMSO to have them add to the iv in the future if I go that route?

DMSO extends longevity in round worms. Hahaha not sure how relevant that is to human beings.

Dimethyl sulfoxide and dimethyl formamide increase lifespan of C. elegans in liquid.

AuthorsFrankowski H, et al. Show all Journal
Mech Ageing Dev. 2013 Mar;134(3-4):69-78. doi: 10.1016/j.mad.2012.10.002. Epub 2013 Jan 11.

Affiliation
Abstract
Lifespan extension through pharmacological intervention may provide valuable tools to understanding the mechanisms of aging and could uncover new therapeutic approaches for the treatment of age-related disease. Although the nematode Caenorhabditis elegans is well known as a particularly suitable model for genetic manipulations, it has been recently used in a number of pharmacological studies searching for compounds with anti-aging activity. These compound screens are regularly performed in amphipathic solvents like dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO), the solvent of choice for high-throughput drug screening experiments performed throughout the world. In this work, we report that exposing C. elegans to DMSO in liquid extends lifespan up to 20%. Interestingly, another popular amphipathic solvent, dimethyl formamide (DMF), produces a robust 50% increase in lifespan. These compounds work through a mechanism independent of insulin-like signaling and dietary restriction (DR). Additionally, the mechanism does not involve an increased resistance to free radicals or heat shock suggesting that stress resistance does not play a major role in the lifespan extension elicited by these compounds. Interestingly, we found that DMSO and DMF are able to decrease the paralysis associated with amyloid-β3-42 aggregation, suggesting a role of protein homeostasis for the mechanism elicited by these molecules to increase lifespan.

This study should be of interest to all AAS using bodybuilders here. We all know HDL gets wiped out from AAS. Heart disease seems to be taking out more pros lately than anything. This study shows that DMSO can reverse some damage we have all most likely done due to AAS.

Inhibition of cholesterol-induced atherosclerosis in rabbits by dimethyl sulfoxide.

AuthorsDebons AF, et al. Show all Journal
J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1987 Nov;243(2):745-57.

Affiliation
Abstract
The effect of dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) on cholesterol-induced atherosclerosis in the rabbit was investigated. Two groups of rabbits were studied: a Control group which received regular chow and an Experimental group which received an atherogenic diet containing 1% cholesterol. DMSO was either omitted or added to the drinking water of both groups in amounts of 2, 4, 5 and 6%. After 3 months all animals were autopsied; the thoracic aorta was examined for atheromatous lesions and the abdominal aorta assayed for total cholesterol content. As expected the thoracic aortas of all rabbits in the Control group were free of atheromatous lesions. With the exception of one rabbit in the Experimental group, all rabbits on the atherogenic diet which did not receive DMSO had extensive aortic lesions covering 82 +/- 5% of the surface area of the thoracic aorta. Aortic lesions were inhibited by about 50% in rabbits on 2% (dose, 1.5 g/kg) DMSO and virtually absent in the majority of rabbits on 4 (dose, 3.5 g/kg), 5 (dose, 5.5 g/kg) and 6% (dose, 9.1 g/kg) DMSO. The food intake of rabbits on the atherogenic diet was not suppressed by DMSO. Changes in the cholesterol content of the abdominal aortas paralleled the presence or absence of lesions in the thoracic aorta. Blood cholesterol levels were greatly elevated in all rabbits on the atherogenic diet and not lowered by DMSO. In conclusion, cholesterol induced atherosclerosis in the rabbit was inhibited by DMSO. This action of DMSO was independent of the hypercholesterolemia and not due to a suppression of food intake. DMSO may provide a useful probe for investigating the underlying mechanism(s) in the development of cholesterol induced atherosclerosis.

I know it was just a saline drip in the past. But I'm asking how much DMSO to have them add to the iv in the future if I go that route?

Unless this practice is supported by evidence based research I wouldn't even consider it an option. For all we know dsmo any concentration can be extremely irritating/toxic to the veins. Also have to know if dsmo is even compatible with iv fluids and which ones to prevent a precipitate in the solution.

My grandfather had really bad arthritis; his whole body would start to lock up. He would go to Mexico and get a DMSO IV and would be good to go for about a year. No arthritis symptoms at all. Pretty crazy he would go from crippled to completely fine.

That is amazing. Im going to see if I can find some research on this.

Got the same bottle at home.

Anyone ever heard of dmso soultion injected intramuscularly?

I read about someone injecting it into their knees. As a topical it makes me itch for days. I'd be afraid to inject it intramuscularly unless I absolutely knew the correct % to dilute it down to. Actually, now that I stop and think about it, transdermally it goes right through the skin and into the muscle so intramuscular injection should work. Interesting query...

that stuff is F-ing strong. I rub it on achy muscles. Read it helps to promote bloodflow and collagen synthesis. I put it on my delts as they have pain. It gives a burning and stinging sensation, then an hour later it has zero pain and feels great.

Most of the DMSO sold on the internet in plastic bottles is repackaged industrial grade DMSO and less than 99.9% pure and got a ton more contaminants from a solvent being stored in a plastic bottle. Think about it.

I used to use jacoblabs 99.9% occasionally, but still can't get past the smell which outweighs the limited benefits of topical DMSO. Can't imagine drinking it, but as mentioned above lots of studies of using it IV (pharmaceutical grade.)

I found this post kinda funny over at curezone
**broken link removed**

I know a lot of people that drink nothing but some form of bottled purified water and refuse to drink from the tap.
They don't realize that they absorb more chlorine and et all that 100 bottles of water when they take a hot shower.

I recently tried the raw organic apple cider vinegar thingy dingy and saw absolutely no benefit to it at all. Common lemon juice in hot water in the am will send me reeling faster than anything - what I see as detoxification IMO anyway.

I saw someone mention H202 here which reminded me of a doctor down here that had his medical license revoked - was one of those naturalists doctors and he used vitamin infusions EDTA etc he had his license suspended and revoked in the mid 1990's due to treating people with HIV with hydrogen peroxide IV's which just about killed all their red blood cells. (I read all this on quack watch after I went to see him)
"Bio-Oxidative Medicine" Practitioner Disciplined
I went to see him back in 2007 as he was listed as one of the thyroid friendly doctors that would prescribe armour and or cytomel with synthroid - rather than synthroid alone as traditional endo's do. He had to be the strangest doctor I ever met I walked out with like 20 prescriptions for yeast and anti biotics and other stuff because his theory was everyone had bacterial and yeast problems so he wanted to kill off the bad bacteria and the yeast and parasites fungus what ever. Scheduled like $50,000 worth of blood work for minerals vitamins etc, wanted to do vitamin infusions. Tried selling me OTC vitamin D3 for like $50.
then he has the nerve to tell me that back in the 80's and 90's he treated all the bodybuilders he could by prescribing AAS and blood work etc but no longer could prescribe controlled medications and classified me as "obese" because I weighed 310 at the time.
I would have wiped my ass with those scripts but there weren't soft enough.
:)

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views