over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral DMSO as a cure all

What are safe doses of the inject antioxidants. Could you please list them out and proper dosing for each?

well you aren't going to od on any of them...

glutathione good dose is about 600mg/wk. its 200mg/ml and should be administered fairly regularly as it doesn't last too long, I usually do 3 injects a week, 200mg/ml.

SOD 2500iu/wk is overkill but that's about what I use. its 2500iu/ml only needs to be administered 1-2x per week but I always do it in the same shot as glut.

b12/complex here again 1mg is overkill for the week but about what I use.

I never inject my glutes they don't like injections but I do hit this combo in them. recently was experimenting with IM hya, same shot. didn't get much in terms of pain relief, though some. nothing compaired to curcumin. the hys did help get rid of old IM scar tissue though...

resveratrol 150-350mg/wk. in your particular case I would be concerned about going too high as it takes weight off you. res is great for fat loss and makes it very hard to gain fat, close to impossible but I have my concerns with very lean very muscular people as it does take weight off. acts as a mild anti estrogen and has tons of health benefits. also brings out vascularity.

curcumin 300-600mg/wk though with this it seems the more the better. helps with fat loss. amazing for pain. crazy health aspects. also gives aas like effects in high doses 600mg range bring a mild anavar like effect, more fullness and a little harder looking.

the combination of all things above is amazing, it feels like putting your aas on aas, your recovery is through the roof, very difficult to get sore and in all probability you will not get sick again either.

pterostilbene is a double methylated version of resveratrol which in studies has SHOWN to activate sirtuin 1, res is only in theory. it is also a strong PPAR activator and works on nervous system and increases igf-1. if using the other two, going much over 150mg/wk will cause weird side effects, like over stimulated feeling and weakness. also seems to help many with sleep and not needing as much.

I know you like seo's these give a really nice look when IM'ed locally.

well you aren't going to od on any of them...

glutathione good dose is about 600mg/wk. its 200mg/ml and should be administered fairly regularly as it doesn't last too long, I usually do 3 injects a week, 200mg/ml.

SOD 2500iu/wk is overkill but that's about what I use. its 2500iu/ml only needs to be administered 1-2x per week but I always do it in the same shot as glut.

b12/complex here again 1mg is overkill for the week but about what I use.

I never inject my glutes they don't like injections but I do hit this combo in them. recently was experimenting with IM hya, same shot. didn't get much in terms of pain relief, though some. nothing compaired to curcumin. the hys did help get rid of old IM scar tissue though...

resveratrol 150-350mg/wk. in your particular case I would be concerned about going too high as it takes weight off you. res is great for fat loss and makes it very hard to gain fat, close to impossible but I have my concerns with very lean very muscular people as it does take weight off. acts as a mild anti estrogen and has tons of health benefits. also brings out vascularity.

curcumin 300-600mg/wk though with this it seems the more the better. helps with fat loss. amazing for pain. crazy health aspects. also gives aas like effects in high doses 600mg range bring a mild anavar like effect, more fullness and a little harder looking.

the combination of all things above is amazing, it feels like putting your aas on aas, your recovery is through the roof, very difficult to get sore and in all probability you will not get sick again either.

pterostilbene is a double methylated version of resveratrol which in studies has SHOWN to activate sirtuin 1, res is only in theory. it is also a strong PPAR activator and works on nervous system and increases igf-1. if using the other two, going much over 150mg/wk will cause weird side effects, like over stimulated feeling and weakness. also seems to help many with sleep and not needing as much.

I know you like seo's these give a really nice look when IM'ed locally.
Thank you for writing everything out. :)

After talking with LK at length over PM's, I think I'm gonna go with:
Res - 200mg/wk
Cur - 400mg/wk
B12 - 500mcg/wk

Hoping this will help with the everyday aches and pains and antioxidants as well as leaning out. Might creep up with the curc to give the var like effects also!

Res - 200mg/wk
Cur - 400mg/wk
B12 - 500mcg/wk

Hoping this will help with the everyday aches and pains and antioxidants as well as leaning out. Might creep up with the curc to give the var like effects also!

Only thing I would change is up the B12 to 500mcg twice a week but that is just me.

Res - 200mg/wk
Cur - 400mg/wk
B12 - 500mcg/wk

if you run this combo i am pretty sure your aches and pains will be a thing of the past and you will be surprised by weight loss.

I took my tablespoon of oral DMSO last night and just now. I feel great! So far so good! :)

JJ I remember reading something back in the early 80's about people damaging their esophogus from drinking DMSO if I recall one should only drink a few drops per day. A teaspoon even diluted is way to much!

JJ I remember reading something back in the early 80's about people damaging their esophogus from drinking DMSO if I recall one should only drink a few drops per day. A teaspoon even diluted is way to much!

JJ's esophagus is actually made of titanium but everyone else should read this. I remember reading that too. I will try half a teaspoon to begin with and see how I am.

Anyone have any info on how long to run this and breaks etc?

JJ what exactly did your doctor say? Do you know how long he has used this and at what amount?

In one of the articles I read by some "doctor" he said based on my body weight I could work up to 30ml per day. I'll have to do more research. I read people even dilute DMSO and use it as eye drops. I feel abnormally happy today to where I was singing and dancing while driving down the freeway. Something in the changes I've made is really working well.

JJ's esophagus is actually made of titanium but everyone else should read this. I remember reading that too. I will try half a teaspoon to begin with and see how I am.

Anyone have any info on how long to run this and breaks etc?

JJ what exactly did your doctor say? Do you know how long he has used this and at what amount?

All my information comes from the internet.

"Overdosage: The oral lethal dose (LD50) of DMSO is estimated to be greater than 10 gm/kg. It is improbable that this dosage level could be obtained under normal use."

"Oral DMSO Dosage Protocol The usual oral dosage of DMSO is 1 - 2 teaspoons ( 5 - 10 ml) per day."

"DMSO (2,000 mg per day consumed orally as 4 x 500 mg doses) helps to prevent and treat Peptic Ulcers."

VERY IMPORTANT!!!

My plastic protein shaker is reactive to DMSO so I need to not use it again. Read this:

DMSO should not be used with rubber and some plastics

♦ DMSO is a solvent for rubber and some plastics – if DMSO comes into contact with them and reacts with them, DMSO will carry the toxic reaction products into the body

♦ Do not use rubber gloves – PERIOD!

♦ Test plastics for reactivity before using them to store or apply DMSO

- Test plastic containers (including nebulizers), gloves, or plastic bags used to cover hands – by leaving material in contact with some DMSO for 24 hours to see if material has been affected / altered in any way. See chart for a list of plastic types that DMSO does and does not react with:

DMSO Compatibility with Plastic Types and other materials

- Some DMSO products are sold in glass, more are sold in HDPE plastic containers

Res - 200mg/wk

Cur - 400mg/wk

B12 - 500mcg/wk

My knees and left shoulder have been aching lately. Was considering some TB-500, but I think I'll give this combo a shot instead. Thanks.

Check this out. DMSO in increases acetylcholine which intern increases HGH.

DMSO has also been shown to have cholinesterase properties (Sams, 1967), in other words, it inhibits an enzyme from breaking down acetylcholine, increasing both the level and duration of action of this important neurotransmitter. Acetylcholine is responsible for learning and memory and is also calming and relaxing. Acetylcholine is also a major factor in regulating the immune system, acting as a major brake on inflammation in the body.

Acetylcholine stimulates growth hormone secretion in the neonatal rat pituitary.

AuthorsPintér I, et al. Show all Journal
J Neuroendocrinol. 1996 Dec;8(12):935-9.

Affiliation
Abstract
The direct effect of acetylcholine on pituitary growth hormone secretion during the postnatal period of the rat was studied using a superfusion system. Acetylcholine elicited a dose related stimulatory effect on growth hormone (GH) secretion in the pituitaries from 2-day old rats. M1 muscarinic agonist McN A343 mimicked the GH releasing effect of acetylcholine, nicotine was ineffective. The GH release elicited by acetylcholine diminished with postnatal development, it was small by the end of the third postnatal week and was not demonstrable in the adult pituitaries. The effect of acetylcholine was potently antagonized by pirenzepine (M1 antagonist) and 4-DAMP (M3 and M1 antagonist) but not by methoctramine (M2 antagonist). It is concluded that unlike in the adult, in the newborn rat the cholinergic regulation of pituitary GH secretion plays a prominent role directly at pituitary level most likely via M1 receptors.

PMID 8953472 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

All my information comes from the internet.

"Overdosage: The oral lethal dose (LD50) of DMSO is estimated to be greater than 10 gm/kg. It is improbable that this dosage level could be obtained under normal use."

"Oral DMSO Dosage Protocol The usual oral dosage of DMSO is 1 - 2 teaspoons ( 5 - 10 ml) per day."

"DMSO (2,000 mg per day consumed orally as 4 x 500 mg doses) helps to prevent and treat Peptic Ulcers."

Wasn't the burning esophagus thing about hydrogen peroxide? I remember people drinking that stuff for supposed health benefits too.

Wasn't the burning esophagus thing about hydrogen peroxide? I remember people drinking that stuff for supposed health benefits too.

I used to put a drop of my blood on the sink counter and then put a drop of hydrogen peroxide on it. It's reacts instantly and all red turns to clear liquid like water. That is one compound I do not want touching my blood. :eek:

I used to put a drop of my blood on the sink counter and then put a drop of hydrogen peroxide on it. It's reacts instantly and all red turns to clear liquid like water. That is one compound I do not want touching my blood. :eek:

You really do redefine the word experiment don't you :eek:;):D

I have a couple friends who live down the street. He is a paramedic, she is a nurse. They used to give me iv's to rehydrate me. I wonder how much DMSO they would add to the iv bag?

honestly have no idea , years ago i had a doc in Tennessee that di my "life extension medicine" i know he was a big believer but i never had it done

The DMSO is definitely reducing all inflammation in my body. My knees are always swollen from injuries but this morning there is no swelling in either knee and that's even after training legs last night and riding the recombinant bike for an hour.

I'm really going to have to give this a try.

I've been using DMSO (70%DMSO, 30% aloe vera) on my right shoulder after an injury about a month ago. Pretty sure I slightly tore my bicep tendon as tore my labrum again, heavy bruising down the arm right now.

Took some weeks off but still bench heavy once a week. Use this after i beat my upper body up and it helps. I love it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
TJPrejean
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins