over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ORALS, whats the point?

GoneForever

Banned
I never got a huge benefit off orals and wonder why everyone uses them so much. Many people use orals to kickstart a cycle. Why? Why not just wait the 2weeks for your test and deca to kick in? ITs gonna stay in your system for 2weeks after your last shot so its the same thing. I can only understand orals if your at the finals weeks before a show, but other than that, do the muscle building effects really outweigh the negatives? I love tbol but it kills my appetite just like many other orals, and that right there wastes a cycle b/c if you cant eat then you mine as well not be on cycle. So other than a contest, what benefits do you oral guys really see opposed to just adding a bit more oil?

I hear you.

I used dbol on my first cycle with t400 and deca, anadrol on my second, with sustanon, was not happy with either oral.

Dbol made me lose my appetite, due to it's tendency to make me constipated. Somewhat of a placebo effect.

Anadrol had no noticeable effects except blood pressure.

On my third cycle, if I must kickstart, I will use test prop for the first 2 weeks.

If you want to really supercompensate the damage from AAS just use orals.
THE only time I think they can be of use is before a contest, IMO they shouldn't be used bulking or off season concerning the cholesterol liver and kidney changes they induce as well the water retention and bloat.
Powerlifters and recreational bb'ers use them for quick gains in strength and size, the problem is that it's false size and is lost quickly.
but most people will ignore this post because they like to stack.
some orals can be used safer with smaller doses and shorter cycles but for the most part people shouldn't be taking 100's of mg's of orals a week not for very long anyway.

i THINK so many ppl like them because its much eaiser to swallows a few pills then it is to stick yourself...

thast just what i think

I think the theory behind using orals is that users believe that they are getting a steady, more predictable daily dose with pills than they do from oil based injectables. Injectables are released in the body slowly over days, but variables such as scar tissue, choice of injection sites, and the type of oil the in which compound is suspended could vary or limit how evenly released the compound is. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

I enjoy the results from orals. However, my appetite gets messed up, therefore the negatives outweigh the positives. I like winstrol when cutting though, except the joint issues.

I personally get nothing out of orals but horrible acne. Yet a part of me wants to believe they are doing something and I always seem to continue taking them.

I love orals! I'm very impatient I like to see results right away.

I always have super results with winny tabs.

Hmm... strange. To anyone who says they don't get much from orals must not have had authentic compounds because anadrol and dianabol mg/mg are some of the most powerful AAS in the world. Yes, there are hazardous sides to orals but in the years I've been around, I've heard more tales of abscesses or infections from injections than I have about liver probs from orals. There have been some I realize, a notable few, but I wonder how much genetic predisposition there was in those cases and what dosages were involved?

Personally, I think you just have to use common sense. I know guys who love them and they have better blood work than me I can assure you.

The problem is that 99% of people don't even get regular bloodwork. That's the sad part. People will spend thousands on a single cycle and not a couple hundred on a few blood workups.

Hmm... strange. To anyone who says they don't get much from orals must not have had authentic compounds because anadrol and dianabol mg/mg are some of the most powerful AAS in the world. Yes, there are hazardous sides to orals but in the years I've been around, I've heard more tales of abscesses or infections from injections than I have about liver probs from orals. There have been some I realize, a notable few, but I wonder how much genetic predisposition there was in those cases and what dosages were involved?

Personally, I think you just have to use common sense. I know guys who love them and they have better blood work than me I can assure you.

The problem is that 99% of people don't even get regular bloodwork. That's the sad part. People will spend thousands on a single cycle and not a couple hundred on a few blood workups.

Great point about the liver issues vs. problems caused by an abcess or infection. I've met many who have had these types of problems but do not know anyone personally who has a problem with their liver and used oral steroids.

It is amazing that people have hundreds to spend on a cycle, or even a pair of shoes or clothes, but are too broke to have their bloodwork done.

Anyway, great post as usual OTH.

Also, I wonder if something is up with my body. I'm certain that the orals I've used have been legit, yet I only seem to experience acne while using. Maybe my dosage is off or something.

Lots of methlytest out there. Fake substitute. Cheaper chemical. I've had real d-bol before. That stuff is out of this world. That was almost 2 years ago. It's hard for me to find the real stuff.

Anavar is a much safer oral and can be taken for longer periods.I have incredible strenght and muscle gains THAT STAY once i come off...

dbol is easy to find.....and even if you were only getting methyl test....its strong as shit....either way you get results.

I agree about dbol/drol being fake gains. If you trying put on as much muscle as possible and lets say you were on 500mg test, wouldnt it be smarted to just up the test to 600mg opposed to adding 80mg var into the cycle. Your probably gonna add just as much muscle.

IMO people just take to damn high a dosage. If guys would start at 20-25mgs of d-bol instead of taking 50 or 100mgs maybe things would be different. To say that orals have are not needed except for a contest is wrong. People just need to use more common sense when running them.

I always have super results with winny tabs.

I have to agree...............and it is even better now with Winny 50mg Troches. Dissolves under your tongue.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws