over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ortho-Core VS Animal Pak (Best Multi?)

AST 32-X I BELIEVE is what it is. Only like 12 bucks for 2 months worth and high dosages on all vits included for just 2 tabs a day! No packs of 10-14 tabs a day like animal pak, thats ridiculous imo! Sure it may not have as much in it as animal pak but taking that many tabs a day just for vitamins is wayyyyy overboard. If ur diet is even somewhat decent, you will get plenty of these vitamins naturally and wont need such a ridiculous multi-pak type of multi-v. Just my opinion on the matter. I would worry much more on diet then a vitamin/vitamin pack.

Thoughts on which one is the best Multi-Vitamin/mineral?

Ortho-Core:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/aor/orthocore.html

Animal Pak:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/animalpak.html

Hmm, ortho=$45 for a months supply and 6 tabs a day. Animal=$12 for 15 day supply and like 12 tabs a day. Thats wayyyyy too much cash on vitamins for one, way too many tabs for two, and again, a waste of cash. Spend that bread on higher quality food bro. Food will give u a better concentration and obsorbtion of these needed vitamins more than 6-14 tabs a day would. Just as real red meat/fish/chicken will give u more and higher bioavailablity of protein then would overpriced high concentrated whey protein powder would.

Most orals like Animal Pak (example) come in a very hard compressed form. These pills almost 90% of the time will go right past the stomach and out the shooter still in its pill form. You will be left with some expensive urine IMO...

Not to mention A.P. says one serving is "2PACKS".... simply not worth it and you don't need those over inflated %'s on every single vitamin or amino acid.

Most orals like Animal Pak (example) come in a very hard compressed form. These pills almost 90% of the time will go right past the stomach and out the shooter still in its pill form.

You know I was thinking about this and thought:

What about if I chewed the pills ups real fine and then swallowed? I wonder if the absorption would be more efficient.

But then again, I'm gonna give Ortho-Core a try being that its a cap filled with powdered product. I would think absorption is imminent with this form.

What about if I chewed the pills ups real fine and then swallowed? I wonder if the absorption would be more efficient.

Inside the pill itself must contain something that allows for time release, or micro-feed technology and insures even ditribution in the stomach. If not you may get "some" smaller advantage to this. But not much. PLUS most pills that are meant to be swallowed taste like holy hell when you cruch them and swallow them in powder form. LOL

AST 32-X I BELIEVE is what it is. Only like 12 bucks for 2 months worth and high dosages on all vits included for just 2 tabs a day! No packs of 10-14 tabs a day like animal pak, thats ridiculous imo! Sure it may not have as much in it as animal pak but taking that many tabs a day just for vitamins is wayyyyy overboard. If ur diet is even somewhat decent, you will get plenty of these vitamins naturally and wont need such a ridiculous multi-pak type of multi-v. Just my opinion on the matter. I would worry much more on diet then a vitamin/vitamin pack.

Here is the link for those interested: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ast/multi-pro.html

Inside the pill itself must contain something that allows for time release, or micro-feed technology and insures even ditribution in the stomach. If not you may get "some" smaller advantage to this. But not much. PLUS most pills that are meant to be swallowed taste like holy hell when you cruch them and swallow them in powder form. LOL

got ya!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity