over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT- I banged this girl at work and now she's psycho

So I text her back and tell here that I hate her for starting this and she just used me

LOl Bro why would you text something like that? It sounds like something a chick would text me. ha. Seriously you already said you thought she was weird/crazy before that happend. She already said she had a boyfreind. When she said it was done why would you not just say "ok" and be glad you got away from her that easy. What? Lol do you want to marry some chick that is a mentaly disturbed cheater. plus like someone else said she can't even take care of her own kids.

Lets reveiw her outstanding attributes that would make her a good girlfreind:
a.crazy/weird
b.can't take care of her own children
c.threatens you with legal action.
d.mentaly disturbed
e.cheater
f.has boyfreind

ha by the way I've made the same mistake. I'm now 32 and wiser. When I was in my early 20's I had a real nut. Ha! She did teach me I Have super fast reflexes when someone tries to stab me. Also learned crazy people don't seem to mellow. LOl they actually get even stranger and crazy as time goes on. Consider yourself lucky you got out easy. I bet she will try to hangout or whatever you want to call it again. Word of advice. Avoid her like the plague and don't do shit with her no matter what she says.

Almost forgot to mention if you pursue her and she does decide to press charges or try to get you in trouble she will probably be able to. They will beleive a women over you 99 percent of the time. If you are large and muscular it will be even worse and that will work against you. Did I drive home my point yet. LOL stay away!

That's a HOT look in my book... :p;)

Sorry, I know that doesn't help u much! :eek: Stay away, and if she keeps threatening you, just tell her you've saved all of her texts... which would put her in trouble if you ever filled a case for harassment...

hahaha me too bro

:eek:

Couple of things from a VERY experienced narsacis

At many companies you would both be fired for your behavior and the ensuing drama.

She gave you a free get out of jail card and you said you felt used. You need to man up, 900 of test is a heaping dose. But not enough for you.

It's taking me a long to time to realize that my "extreme numerical success" with women is not because I'm the married, middle aged suburban father version of Brad Pitt. I have a sixth sense that detects the minority, but significant percentage of damaged women. Most well adjusted women don't go for one night stands (well, past their youthful indiscretions) and few women with significant relationships stray. And even fewer married women, and even fewer married women with kids will stray.

These aren't bad people, certainly no worse than I, but they are damaged and should be avoided. Have sex with yourself, don't be seeking more notches on your belt. It's no accomplishment to have sex with a crazy cheater. Doesn't matter how hot she is.

Many loyal, nice, sane women are just as wild and fun in bed. But they are only with you. And when you aren't having great sex with them, they are not causing horrible drama.

Believe me, I learned about myself, and these women the hard way. Loyal and sane women can rock your world too. Even more so because you really are special if your lucky enough to be with one.

Leave this girl alone. Apologize profusely for any wrong you have caused her (real or imagined), limit your contact with her to the absolute minimum, keep you mouth shut with your work friends, and hope she goes away.

I'm guessing you are young. Set a code to live by and stick with it, or you are going to suffer over things that are worthless.

Hmmmm. Yeah I have made my share of mistakes. Simple Man by Lynard Skynard. Listen to it. Live it.

the first clue is having two kids who do not live with her from two different guys.. say what ya want but, that is a huge red flag.. she is a bit.. well.. unstable.. the best thing you could have done is when she said i want to end it to say ok.. the next thing is do not get rid of the text messages.. keep all of them.. if she files harassment changes you can show proof of her intentions.. other than that ..STAY AWAY!!!

100% agree

I would drop her like a bad habit especially when she threatens your job by filing charges. Take it for what it was and move on. From her past and your description she doesnt sound like much of a catch anyway.

For sure

the first clue is having two kids who do not live with her from two different guys.. say what ya want but, that is a huge red flag.. she is a bit.. well.. unstable.. the best thing you could have done is when she said i want to end it to say ok.. the next thing is do not get rid of the text messages.. keep all of them.. if she files harassment changes you can show proof of her intentions.. other than that ..STAY AWAY!!!

I totaly agee with Lats. Baby daddy has the kids, huge red flag bro! I would save all text messages showing she came onto you and stay away. BTW her name wouldn't happen to be Lisa would it. I've had like 3 of these chics bro. lol All chics are crazy, it's just the level of crazyness they are that matters.

Almost forgot to mention if you pursue her and she does decide to press charges or try to get you in trouble she will probably be able to. They will beleive a women over you 99 percent of the time. If you are large and muscular it will be even worse and that will work against you. Did I drive home my point yet. LOL stay away!

Trust me Bro you and everyone else had made that point.

I will make it a point to avoid this Woman at work. It's a good thing that she works on a different floor so it's not going to be hard to avoid her.

One thing that I do foresee is her wanting me again after this blows over or if she sees another Woman flirting with me, and if that happens I will just be polite and turn her down.

Trust me Bro you and everyone else had made that point.

I will make it a point to avoid this Woman at work. It's a good thing that she works on a different floor so it's not going to be hard to avoid her.

One thing that I do foresee is her wanting me again after this blows over or if she sees another Woman flirting with me, and if that happens I will just be polite and turn her down.

i think you've heard enough opinions myself Bro. good Slut luck. Lol. hard for that kind to move on. they then realize the next guy that gets in her is not quite the same Homerun hitter you were. she doesn't understand why. we at pm do! Lol the juice had you knockin the juice outta her. i do love that part. when a random doesn't understand why you were able to tear her up like that but you walk away smiling knowing exactly why. :)

i think you've heard enough opinions myself Bro. good Slut luck. Lol. hard for that kind to move on. they then realize the next guy that gets in her is not quite the same Homerun hitter you were. she doesn't understand why. we at pm do! Lol the juice had you knockin the juice outta her. i do love that part. when a random doesn't understand why you were able to tear her up like that but you walk away smiling knowing exactly why. :)

Yeah the day after I fucked her she sent me a text telling me how awesome last night was.

I've talked this over with my dad, sister, and 2 ex-girlfriends. With that and the replies on here I'm gonna stay away from her even if she wants me again.

NO MATTER HOW MUCH OF A NICE ASS AND LEGS SHE HAS.

If she does want to talk or want to fuck again I will keep you guys posted.

Thanks.

Never dip your pen in the company ink. Any woman who doesnt live with her kids is a fucking nut job! PERIOD! Hope you wrapped up your goods....if not get checked...those kinds of freaks get AROUND!

Agreed!

At many companies you would both be fired for your behavior and the ensuing drama.

She gave you a free get out of jail card and you said you felt used. You need to man up, 900 of test is a heaping dose. But not enough for you.

It's taking me a long to time to realize that my "extreme numerical success" with women is not because I'm the married, middle aged suburban father version of Brad Pitt. I have a sixth sense that detects the minority, but significant percentage of damaged women. Most well adjusted women don't go for one night stands (well, past their youthful indiscretions) and few women with significant relationships stray. And even fewer married women, and even fewer married women with kids will stray.

These aren't bad people, certainly no worse than I, but they are damaged and should be avoided. Have sex with yourself, don't be seeking more notches on your belt. It's no accomplishment to have sex with a crazy cheater. Doesn't matter how hot she is.

Many loyal, nice, sane women are just as wild and fun in bed. But they are only with you. And when you aren't having great sex with them, they are not causing horrible drama.

Believe me, I learned about myself, and these women the hard way. Loyal and sane women can rock your world too. Even more so because you really are special if your lucky enough to be with one.

Leave this girl alone. Apologize profusely for any wrong you have caused her (real or imagined), limit your contact with her to the absolute minimum, keep you mouth shut with your work friends, and hope she goes away.

I'm guessing you are young. Set a code to live by and stick with it, or you are going to suffer over things that are worthless.

Hmmmm. Yeah I have made my share of mistakes. Simple Man by Lynard Skynard. Listen to it. Live it.

This is BY FAR the best thing you will read in this thread...

Cut your loses and leave her alone...

One of the first things they teach in real world manager school is that once a consensual relation ship is ended by one party... if the pursuer (actual or perceived) does not stop, it THEN becomes sexual harrasment... save ALL of the texts she send you as evidence for your protection.

good luck bro!

This situation is exactly why you don't fuck people you work with. Stay away, document everything, and save those old texts just in case. Chances are she won't do anything but you're protecting yourself now.

And go get a blood test already. :banghead:

Never dip your pen in the company ink. Any woman who doesnt live with her kids is a fucking nut job! PERIOD! Hope you wrapped up your goods....if not get checked...those kinds of freaks get AROUND!

spot on !

Sorry, I didn't read all the posts but...

Did you save the texts?

Never fish off the company pier, now you know why....

I am in management for a large company and have had to deal with harrassment/code of conduct issues and investigations.

The harassment starts when one of you says stop and the other doesn't. (or the initial behavior is so outrageous it would be considered harrrassment on its own)

Keep your text. Pay extra from you cell provider if you need to to have them saved or printed.

Your text can show she initiated and you backed off when it went south.

run bro

I will gladly second that one....learned the hard way too!

this was the best story ive heard in a while.

wut a nut job

Lol sounds like some high school drama. Good luck with that.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

You gotta put that pussy in check man! Up front you tell em if you want my dick I will give it to you when I feel like it. If you cant handle that.... theres the door. Kinda stops all that independant thinking and wierdness.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear