over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT- This was too funny not to share

Tman2002

Registered
Man Mistakenly Cuts Off Penis, Dog Eats It

BUCHAREST (Reuters) - A elderly Romanian man mistook his penis for a chicken's neck, cut it off and his dog rushed up and ate it, the state Rompres news agency said Monday.

It said 67 year-old Constantin Mocanu, from a village near the southeastern town of Galati, rushed out into his yard in his underwear to kill a noisy chicken keeping him awake at night.

"I confused it with the chicken's neck," Mocanu, who was admitted to the emergency hospital in Galati, was quoted as saying. "I cut it ... and the dog rushed and ate it."

Doctors said the man, who was brought in by an ambulance bleeding heavily, was now out of danger.

um... if you have a penis......thats NOT funny ! :rolleyes:

Kinda like thd 'dog ate my homework' story?
What must he have been thinking as the dog was chomping and chewing up his member?!?!?

I think Steven King could base a book on that story.

The chicken had been clucking for what seemed like forever as the old Romanian tossed in bed. "Should I get up and kill that son of a bitch?", he lazily thought to himself. "Fuck it, that chicken's dead. I better put some pants on......naw, I can put that feathered faggot out of my misery without pants. Come on, Sam let's go get that little shit", he said to his old dog, who was always ready for a nice chicken breakfast. On the way out the door, the old man grabbed his shiny new survival knife that his grandson gave him for his 67th birthday.

"Come here little chicky", the old man quietly chanted, hunched over and tip toeing as to avoid making too much noise. He knew he had no chance of using speed to capture the feathered menace, since his tired withered old body had past it's quick reflexed prime about 40 years ago. No, no, the old man knew stealth must be his ally. Inch by inch, the frail old man crept up on the chronically clucking fowl. Out of nowhere this small, decrepit man, in one striking sweep, grabbed the chicken by the left foot. Dog barking, chicken clucking as though it was posessed by a demon determined to escape this situation and exact revenge, the old man, in one quick swing sliced the chickens head clean off. Sam immediately flew upon the chickens fallen head, but the old man noticed something. The chicken was still flapping and clucking. The flapping was to be expected as this is what chickens do after being decapitated. But, how can a chicken cluck with no head?

Suddenly, the old man felt the warm blood run down his left leg. He thought to himself, "Please no, Please no!!" He slowly looked down after moving into better light to see that the chicken head was firmly attached, however, his penis had become Sam's early morning snack.

When the ambulance arrived, the old man told paramedics in a shakey, rattled voice "I cut it ... and the dog rushed and ate it."

It's been said that that same chicken has been spotted outside of the homes of many of Romania's elderly......clucking and clucking and clucking and clucking..........................

He not only choked the chicken but he cut it off too... Must have been on some good drugs.

OH, MAN.....NOT GOOD!

I THINK HE MUST HAVE SLIPPED WITH THE KNIFE...I MEAN HOW IN THE HECK DO YOU MISTAKE YOUR PENIS FOR A CHICKEN'S NECK? FOR ONE THING....THE LAST TIME I CHECKED MY PENIS WAS NOT COVERED WITH FEATHERS!

BBJ.....YEP THAT'S A STORY STEVEN KING COULD DO SOMETHING WITH! :D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar