over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: topical DHT for.... Beards

ASAPBlocky

Registered
Newbies
Honestly I've yet to ever see a review from these types of products other than stupid kids on reddit and people trying to sell the products. Anyone have any anecdotes or suggestions on how to grizz the fuck up?

Simple!! Don’t shave, don’t wash with chems, oil every now and again if dandruff is an issue, and trim as needed.

What exactly are you trying to do. Grow a beard?

Take it from someone who comes from a lineage of werewolves; the ones who have it really thick don't do anything for it

Ugh give me :(

The only thing AAS have let me down in is in the hair department. No hair loss, no hair growth.... I'm not going to great lengths for it, but I've always been curious if a topical DHT can increase site receptors.

Ugh give me :(

The only thing AAS have let me down in is in the hair department. No hair loss, no hair growth.... I'm not going to great lengths for it, but I've always been curious if a topical DHT can increase site receptors.
That sounds like a win for me. High dosed androgens from the past, made me much more hairy than anyone in my family... I didn't notice the hairloss on my head until allot of it was gone (my father has a full head of hair, on my mother's side the men are bald and my father's father is bald, but my hair loss started at much earlier ages). I now run a "hair system" I apply ru, use ketokonizol shampoo, and cycle rogaine) the topicals are annoying cuz I have to do them multiple times a day. I also use microneedling sometimes and I have had one hair transplant. I look fine bald but I tend and women tend to think most men look better with hair.

Being able to grow a very thick bread is more of an annoyance than anything, yes I do it once a year, but having so much chest hair that it can look like a sweater is a little ridiculous.

Oddly the majority of my hair growth was on my stomach and chest.

I wouldn't recommend applying DHT cream so close to your scalp, as in your lower face, I'm sure it will have an effect, but from experience I would have expected you would see some difference from using androgens. Have you ran much AAS? It took years for these things to really show drastic effect.

I honestly don't think it's worth the androgen load, the thing about hair loss one it gets triggered things seem to just go downhill (it occurs slowly and subtly)

If you have any bald family members I would definitely reconsider.

Trans men use minox daily on their faces, and non deep dermal roller once week. Higher concentrations will grow it faster.
It does work.
I myself had a beard transplant in turkey

Trans men use minox daily on their faces, and non deep dermal roller once week. Higher concentrations will grow it faster.
It does work.
I myself had a beard transplant in turkey
That's interesting and I agree that should work but the one reason I cycle rogaine is because it seems to have aging effects on the face even when applied to the scalp and washing my face afterwards.

That sounds like a win for me. High dosed androgens from the past, made me much more hairy than anyone in my family... I didn't notice the hairloss on my head until allot of it was gone (my father has a full head of hair, on my mother's side the men are bald and my father's father is bald, but my hair loss started at much earlier ages). I now run a "hair system" I apply ru, use ketokonizol shampoo, and cycle rogaine) the topicals are annoying cuz I have to do them multiple times a day. I also use microneedling sometimes and I have had one hair transplant. I look fine bald but I tend and women tend to think most men look better with hair.

Being able to grow a very thick bread is more of an annoyance than anything, yes I do it once a year, but having so much chest hair that it can look like a sweater is a little ridiculous.

Oddly the majority of my hair growth was on my stomach and chest.

I wouldn't recommend applying DHT cream so close to your scalp, as in your lower face, I'm sure it will have an effect, but from experience I would have expected you would see some difference from using androgens. Have you ran much AAS? It took years for these things to really show drastic effect.

I honestly don't think it's worth the androgen load, the thing about hair loss one it gets triggered things seem to just go downhill (it occurs slowly and subtly)

If you have any bald family members I would definitely reconsider.

For sure. I knew someone would say this and it is good advice. I've tried some of the treatments like micro needling, rogaine, etc with limited value. My grandfather died at 88 with a full set of hair and my father isnt balding at 60, genetics are more than just that but regardless I'm not too scared of MPB. I'm sure you're right, even if it does work and I grow out a grizzly adams beard within a year I'd be like "this thing sucks."

This was just as much of a talking point as it was something I was going to try.

Honestly I've yet to ever see a review from these types of products other than stupid kids on reddit and people trying to sell the products. Anyone have any anecdotes or suggestions on how to grizz the fuck up?
How old are you?

32, young enough to still be stupid
Lol, give it another 5 years on some Test. Then you will be starting threads "How do I get rid of back hair... and wtf am I growing hair in my ears?" :LOL:

But seriously, I didn't start using till my 30s, had a full beard already, but it was fairly thin. It got a lot thicker over the years. It's still not a crazy Arab style beard (my step kids are Arab, that's a different level of a beard ha ha) but it certainly won't be confused with a boy beard.

Oh and the thread title, actually I was serious about that lol.... never had back hair at all, and now have to shave it every week...

Lol, give it another 5 years on some Test. Then you will be starting threads "How do I get rid of back hair... and wtf am I growing hair in my ears?" :LOL:

But seriously, I didn't start using till my 30s, had a full beard already, but it was fairly thin. It got a lot thicker over the years. It's still not a crazy Arab style beard (my step kids are Arab, that's a different level of a beard ha ha) but it certainly won't be confused with a boy beard.

Oh and the thread title, actually I was serious about that lol.... never had back hair at all, and now have to shave it every week...

The thing is I've been on gear for well over 5 years. Tried very strong androgens, spent most of the past year on a mix of trest/test or trest/tren. I'm blessed and cursed with low DHT receptor function, I never get androgenic side effects but I know as fact that will change with time.

I feel you though, my traps and neck hair is gross, body hair is cool but upper back hair is not anyone's idea of a good time.

The thing is I've been on gear for well over 5 years. Tried very strong androgens, spent most of the past year on a mix of trest/test or trest/tren. I'm blessed and cursed with low DHT receptor function, I never get androgenic side effects but I know as fact that will change with time.

I feel you though, my traps and neck hair is gross, body hair is cool but upper back hair is not anyone's idea of a good time.
I don't think it's only gear. I think the closer you get to your 40s, the androgens will really accelerate nature's 'hair development' if that makes sense.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131