advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Other than AAS (duh), what substance most underrated in bodybuilding?

jay_dub

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
If anyone thinks there's anything more powerful for muscle growth than AAS, I'd consider them a fucking fool. Steroids work and work damn well, and there's no other foreign substance currently available anywhere in this planet to prove me wrong. But then again what do the hell do I know. Regardless though, for that reason, no AAS allowed. Everything else goes.

Peptides (even hgh or slin)
Supplements (any and all other than hormone based)
Dietary products and food
Eating Methods (intermittent fasting, etc etc)
XXXXXXX
Training Techniques/Excercises
Psychological Methods (i.e. meditation)
ANYTHING

This one is hands down winner in my experiences, nothing even comes remotely close to comparing. And I just realized it a few months ago...

Hgh would be my answer but I'm too broke for that at the moment and I know I can take my physique past anything I've ever created or ever thought possible when I was heavily using HGH (10ius per day of the best generics on the market).

I'll let the results speak for themselves in a few months [emoji13]

Last edited by a moderator:
To be quite honest at the moment in contest prep the most essential thing other than gear has been kratom! And I've only recently started using it...It's enhanced my mood beyond belief, suppress appetite and just puts me in a good place overall. I'm active at work and work with kids so I can't be a total dick during the day in a bad mood lol. I can definitely say as of NOW that is the most valuable thing for me other than the gear and of course diet/training/cardio.

I would say anything that helps keep you in the right state of mind is an extremely powerful tool. Dieting or otherwise I don't care what people say about it, if something is making me a happier and better person to be around I am all for it especially if it allows me to not only do my job better but train better as well.

Citrulline Malate I just love this stuff!

Quick story one of my training partners is 21 230 8℅ bf freaky strong. He is a diabetic so as soon as he is done lifting he eats and takes his slin. He's freakishly muscular and does not use anabolics or GH amazing!

Nutrient timing, and nutrient absorption are two things that will probably make a huge difference in a person's progress; sometimes it's even a better strategy to implement this before upping the dose.

Shoving food that your body does not agree with down the gullet will not yield more benefits (will cause more harm), and body composition (especially muscle growth) is more complicated than just calories in vs calories out.

I've told a couple of my friends to move the majority of their carbohydrates around their workout (pre,peri,post), and they've all felt extremely good, and gotten amazing pumps as well. Hell of a lot better than just adding another Anadrol 50 when looked at from a health perspective.

Gh is by far the next best thing besides aas. But besides that the most underrated and often overlooked is diet. Diet is everything. Even offseason u food should be weighed out and everyrhing measured. Which not many people do. And then they have no clue what to do when they platue. When really they just need to slightly increase food. But without knowing exactly what there eating it's impossible to do. Or even worse someone just starts off eating as much as they can. And when they platue they can't eat any more food as there already stuffing themselves.

Last edited:
I don't think enough people have heard the gospels of Tren and GH.

Honestly though, I don't think that people can recognize the best next substances. They are so used to the water gains that they'd never be able to recognize a substance that actually participates in hyperplasia. It's just too subtle to be observed anecdotally. No one ever says "wow that was a great workout, the next day a bunch of my satellite cells fused together" No one ever says "I took GW and two years later I had more muscle fibers"

To be quite honest at the moment in contest prep the most essential thing other than gear has been kratom! And I've only recently started using it...It's enhanced my mood beyond belief, suppress appetite and just puts me in a good place overall. I'm active at work and work with kids so I can't be a total dick during the day in a bad mood lol. I can definitely say as of NOW that is the most valuable thing for me other than the gear and of course diet/training/cardio.

I would say anything that helps keep you in the right state of mind is an extremely powerful tool. Dieting or otherwise I don't care what people say about it, if something is making me a happier and better person to be around I am all for it especially if it allows me to not only do my job better but train better as well.

Appreciate to your attitude to life

Honestly though, I don't think that people can recognize the best next substances. They are so used to the water gains that they'd never be able to recognize a substance that actually participates in hyperplasia. It's just too subtle to be observed anecdotally. No one ever says "wow that was a great workout, the next day a bunch of my satellite cells fused together" No one ever says "I took GW and two years later I had more muscle fibers"

agree with you, the time will prove everything

Wait what? I totallyyyyy disagree with you, I and many others certainly don't think GH is under rated , hell you give anyone free legit hgh here and they will love you forever lol, and damn near 90% of the people would use it a damn good amount if that was the case because they know just how awesome HGH is. It's just too expensive though, and it's a big hit or miss. Unless you have a very reputable source it's soooo easy to get screwed with it, I'm talking getting batches from the same people and then one kit is good the other 3 aren't or vice versa. So put the two together, and you get a horrible combo, spend lots of money to only receive bunk gear, when most people barely have the extra spending much to use on the extra food, supps, gym, gear, etc, those things are not a hit or miss (except gear but even than it's easy to test it, and a lottt cheaper ) . If GH was cheaper, and didn't have the problem mentioned earlier , than no doubt about it damn near everyone would be using it.

Hell, HGH is how I first started researching, and looking into buying steroids, and the like. I remember hearing all the goods about it, and I was simply amazed.

What seems under rated to me is just pure test, so many people hopping on all these crazy compounds that we don't know much about , or we know for a fact they are absolutely terrible for our bodies even in what we perceive as a moderate amounts but we use them anyways. There's a few gents that blast just straight up HIGH amounts of test, I remember Swiper ( forum member ) doing this , and this is what really got me thinking, and looking at it from a different perspective. You're not going to see a HUGEEEEE ( if any honestly except for maybe vascularity or maybe and this is a big maybe fullness) difference in being 190 5% bodyfat when on 1500mg + test a week with some AI, or something to keep the little water you'll be holding ( since you hold very little water when low in bodyfat), compared to 190 5% bodyfat on Tren, Anavar, EQ, combo or some test/tren/mast (enter generic "cutting" oral here), combo. Now when a big chunk of money is on the line I could understand that , but damn near 99% of the people doing this aren't going to come close to that money , or come near being at that level.

Last edited:
Time and consistency are the most underrated commodities in bodybuilding and life in general.

My post was all sorts of edited and makes no sense now. I forgot the no drug talk rule buut...

There are literally gyms in this country where you go to first consume thc and then second to train....

They fit together like milk and cookies [emoji7]

Just to be clear my answer isn't hgh, my post was edited and now it reads different than my original intention.

I got a little too explicit i suppose.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Kratom is absolutely a great tool I've found myself...

Something else that fits right along with what you're getting at is meditation. A strong mind will directly correlate to your training. And it doesn't take kratom or any sort of altering substance to get there. Its crazy we don't talk more about mental health and being in peak mental condition as much as possible. I've found meditating to be a truly wonderful thing. We all know our bodies yet so many of us don't know jack shit about our true selves. I've spent years making damn sure I never did because of how much i disliked myself...
Citrulline Malate I just love this stuff!

Quick story one of my training partners is 21 230 8℅ bf freaky strong. He is a diabetic so as soon as he is done lifting he eats and takes his slin. He's freakishly muscular and does not use anabolics or GH amazing!
I know absolutely nothing about citrulline malate, I'll be looking into it for sure
Nutrient timing, and nutrient absorption are two things that will probably make a huge difference in a person's progress; sometimes it's even a better strategy to implement this before upping the dose.

Shoving food that your body does not agree with down the gullet will not yield more benefits (will cause more harm), and body composition (especially muscle growth) is more complicated than just calories in vs calories out.

I've told a couple of my friends to move the majority of their carbohydrates around their workout (pre,peri,post), and they've all felt extremely good, and gotten amazing pumps as well. Hell of a lot better than just adding another Anadrol 50 when looked at from a health perspective.
Absolutely agree.
Gh is by far the next best thing besides aas. But besides that the most underrated and often overlooked is diet. Diet is everything. Even offseason u food should be weighed out and everyrhing measured. Which not many people do. And then they have no clue what to do when they platue. When really they just need to slightly increase food. But without knowing exactly what there eating it's impossible to do. Or even worse someone just starts off eating as much as they can. And when they platue they can't eat any more food as there already stuffing themselves.
After 2 years away, I've found that weighing meals is essential, force feeding is completely unnecessary and listening and knowing your body/appetite is far more effective than overloading your digestive system and in turn cns....

I've studied those gospels expensively bro. There is no denying that truth. But so many guys who do know tren and gh lack in so many other areas...

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Human breast milk within 3 days of child birth. :rolleyes:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311