over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Out with a broken toe..

4play

Newbies
This sucks I'm out with a broken toe. I broke my little toe on my right foot Thursday night, was at the hospital for 8 hours friday just to get an xray and a boot to wear. Doc. said Monday I could go about my normal routine just have to wear this boot for 4weeks. I went back to the gym today, but went light weight to test the waters. Can't get back into the ring to wrestle for 4-6weeks. Figured I'd keep going to the gym and keep it light to medium weight, so it doesn't put to much pressure on the toe. Doc. said it was cool to do so.

Good luck with your recovery bro!

Thankz,
I know when I train legs I'll probably be able to only do leg presses. I'll have to see.

sorry to hear that man. i sprained my ankle on Easter and missed a whole week of training. won't be able to squat prolly for a couple more weeks. hopefully it recovers quick so it won't hinder your training much.

Tape your little toe to the one next to it, then tape the both of them so they don't bend or flex. Train all you like as long as the pain is just there and does not ramp up. I have broken toes and they are no fun, broke my little toe in the middle of the night when I heard, what I thought was someone trying to break into my car. I jumped up out of bed and sprinted for the front door. Got as far as the sofa and it all came to a grinding halt right there. Hooked my little toe on the corner of the sofa. Iced it for an hour then strapped em up. Went to the gym that day and trained ok. Legs was not a problem, just did hacks and leg presses. Hurt a bit but got through it!! Good luck with your recovery!

Thankz Ironfreak and Oldfella,
yeah I have my little toe taped to the one next to it now. Today went ok at the gym. Trying some new things. Trying a different split out as well. Today I did Chest,Shoulders,Traps. Tomorrow either Back,arms or legs.
I'm doing some research as well while I'm recovering so I can plan my attack when I can hit it all out again. Researching on GH alot and a different diet approach. I'll be posting stats, cycle history, training and diet as soon as I get through with some more research.

oldfella said:
Tape your little toe to the one next to it, then tape the both of them so they don't bend or flex. Train all you like as long as the pain is just there and does not ramp up. I have broken toes and they are no fun, broke my little toe in the middle of the night when I heard, what I thought was someone trying to break into my car. I jumped up out of bed and sprinted for the front door. Got as far as the sofa and it all came to a grinding halt right there. Hooked my little toe on the corner of the sofa. Iced it for an hour then strapped em up. Went to the gym that day and trained ok. Legs was not a problem, just did hacks and leg presses. Hurt a bit but got through it!! Good luck with your recovery!

Damn you're hardcore. Didn't even go to a doctor?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws