over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

overseas hairrestoration

grasshopper

Registered
I would like hairrestoration but can't afford it here in the states. I heard that you can get it done in Thailand for only a couple grand plus they include your airfare. Has anyone done this? where you satisfied with your results?

This where you wake up with a head ache, a rug stapled to your head, a Thai lady-boy laying next to you. Oh, and for some reason your butt hurts. :D

Sorry, no useful info from me. Hopefully it makes ya laugh.

PB "I'm bald and I'm proud"

I'm not a very vain person. When my hair loss reached the breaking point I just shaved it off. Then I grew a goatee so my wife would quit calling me "the head" and now I'm one big, sexy mofo.:D

PB

I would like hairrestoration but can't afford it here in the states. I heard that you can get it done in Thailand for only a couple grand plus they include your airfare. Has anyone done this? where you satisfied with your results?

Grasshopper..i did have hair restoratino and went to the "best" in Beverely Hills....BUT in my time I have seen hair transplants jobs that made the guys look like they should be in horror movies!! scars and hair that looks like it doees on a baby doll...guys trying to save money and go to quacks or cheap surgeons....

Its like a tattoo...you wear it for live and usually your hair is the first thing someone notices.......you don't want to look like Frankenstein. Go to a top plastic surgeon specializing in Hair Restorations. One of the best is close to me in San ANtonio.......
MIke

mike, you have ne before and after pics of your hair transplantation?? How much did you spend.

Has neone tried cosmetic hair. like www.samsoninc.com . If so how does that compare.

I'm not a very vain person. When my hair loss reached the breaking point I just shaved it off. Then I grew a goatee so my wife would quit calling me "the head" and now I'm one big, sexy mofo.:D
PB

I'm in the same boat, but keep it short, not shaved.

But, PB, you forgot one other benefit. If I get caught in the rain, one hand front to back, like a squeegee, and I'm done. :D

grasshopper,

Seriously though, US World & News Report mag had an article about "medical tourism" about people going outside the US for joint replacement, bypass surgery, etc. It might help if you could dig it up. Sorry, I don't have it. (Read it in a hospital waiting room, no less. It was one of the weekly issues from May, 2008.) I don't recall if it had anything about hair restoration, or plastic surgery. It did talk about some things to look out for.

Other issue is that hair restoration would be done by a private clinic and it would be harder to find a reputable one. For bigger surgery, there's ratings of foreign hospitals available.

hair transplants

Mike,
Do you have any before and after picks? How much did it cost you?

6500 bucks will get you a pretty damn nice job in the states, I doubt that you will get the safety and security much less the quality for 2 grand including air.:rolleyes:

Check out air fare alone bro, that would leave ya just a few hundred for the medical team.

6500 bucks will get you a pretty damn nice job in the states, I doubt that you will get the safety and security much less the quality for 2 grand including air.:rolleyes:

Check out air fare alone bro, that would leave ya just a few hundred for the medical team.

what type of work will the 6500 USD get you? hair transplants or something else?

what type of work will the 6500 USD get you? hair transplants or something else?

That will get you about 1400 grafts which will consist of 1, 2, & 3 hair groupings, 1 plastic surgeon and 2 assistants to prepare the grafts.
:)
About an 8 hour procedure with about 1 whole week for swelling around eyes and face to go away.:eek:

If excessively thin you may require more than 1 procedure.:)

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic