over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Parenabol/EQ and "Gurus"

What I dont understand is how Trenbolone is being offered up as being safer to take than EQ. To me that is just ludicrous.
Well he is advocating 50-100mg/week. At that dose it is not the devil incarnate that it is at 100mg/day. He DOES NOT advocate high dose or even "moderate" dose tren. He is also NOT telling people what he advocates is going to create extreme pro physiques.

EDIT: lol Bboy already addressed this. My bad.

Serge also loved thyroid cream I forget who was talking about it but they said he would lather it on. What was that stuff called
Thiomuctase I think.

What I dont understand is how Trenbolone is being offered up as being safer to take than EQ. To me that is just ludicrous.

then you totally fail to understand the point

There is something that Trenbolone does that really only Trenbolone does..

Its relationship with the GR unique enough that you can make an argument that only Trenbolone can do what Trenbolone does

30 years of Clinical Use in Humans is supportive

But completely agree there are issues with Trenbolone 100% agree

My recommend dosage of Trenbolone is 50 - 100mg a week, 50mg was the Human Clinical dosage

My principal argument against Boldenone is " what does it do" that a safer choice cant do for you ?

What need does it fulfill in your cycle design ?

AND

The dosage

If someone wanted to argue for 50 - 100 mg week of Boldenone and they can tell me " why"

Hell have at it

Rather there are guys out there using 700 mg a week and have no idea why they are using it beyond " it works"

I don't support 700mg Tren a week any more than I support 700mg of Boldenone a week

Both choices are blind leading the blind

People honestly don't listen..

Preformed biases

Lower the guard and listen the light bulb goes off

Tell me why you need Tren and you are going to use an appropriate amount to support that need ?

50 - 100mg a week ? sure don't let me get in your way

Few people are even aware of what Trenbolone is

if you have not yet read this PhD Thesis of the use of Trenbolone in the treatment of Cardiac Pathologies start there

8-6-2019 7-58-28 PM.png

For anyone following here

Based on feedback from the " Owners"

I will be withdrawing from posting any more on the Forum

This Tribe is not really my audience

Its older men that are interested in " more than TRT"

and " Recreational Enhancement Users" that are interested in long term safer use

I have never pushed at the "pro bodybuilder" niche ie

High risk, short exposure, unsustainable use..

I think its best I " stay in my lane" where I am " the leader "

IMO I am the World Leader in creating content for "safer sustainable use"

I get that Pro BB see my content through a different lens and I have no problem with that.

Thank you for your questions..

I hope I was some value to some..

Victor Black

For anyone following here

This Tribe is not really my audience

Its older men that are interested in " more than TRT"

and " Recreational Enhancement Users" that are interested in long term safer use

I have never pushed at the "pro bodybuilder" niche ie

High risk, short exposure, unsustainable use..

I think its best I " stay in my lane" where I am " the leader "

IMO I am the World Leader in creating content for "safer sustainable use"

I get that Pro BB see my content through a different lens and I have no problem with that.

Thank you for your questions..

I hope I was some value to some..

Victor Black
What’s your site? I’m interested

Edit: I found it

Just cut in some GS oil and a winnie-bit of ascorbic-acid to ameliorate the bastardaztion caused by Boldenone.

By golly, it worked in these mice, so it has to translate to homo sapiens!

We still have that targeted potential (see swissADME previously aforementioned) for angiogenesis to provoke tumorigenesis by thee dreaded farnesylation. Or it may create a robust environment for microvasculation to stabilize hypertrophy.

I agree with you that you cannot duplicate consistency in humans that was discovered in rodents. Discovery in rodents takes experiments in humans to confirm success. I also agree that some discoveries should be considered void that were discovered in rodents. However, I do believe that rodent testing has showed some value in medical history such as humanized monoclonal antibodies.

Research in a chimpanzee is most ideal. However, this is not as "humane" for society and economical for institutions.
I will agree that animal models are a tool and not the definitive end all be all for reference use when carrying over to human use. As has been the case with disease research that which cures/treats effectively, unfortunately, does not replicate results-wise in humans all too often. So knowing that carry over is not guaranteed all we can do is hedge our bets. Personally, if we have animal research showing a side effect it would be safer to assume it will carry over to later find out it does not vs assuming the side effect does not apply to humans only to find out later it absolutely does.

Absent conflicting research in humans it is a "safer use" practice to proceed as if the side effects will not be species-specific.

Nope, it was thiomuctase. You can go back to some BBers of the era and hear it yourself. Here is a link to the description of the stuff. It had/has a heavy dose of Yohimbine and caffiene. https://www.glozine.com/reviews/thiomucase-anti-cellulite-cream.html

The new formula is not the same as the original all. It is garbage. They actually banned the original formula many years ago in USA. It did work. It was also available in injection form. I haven't seen it since the 80s (Original formula). It came out of France in a white and blue tube.

Though as far as I know there was never any thyroid hormone in Thiomucase and certainly never any yohimbine. Thiomucase was just a mild local diuretic.
There might have been a Triacana cream also.
That wasn't the point. The point was what Nubret used. He used thiomuctase all over. But Ir eally don't give a shit honestly. That's what I heard from multiple body biulders from the era in various podcasts. True? I don't know. Seems like multiple sources say so. If you want t be festidious about those sources then you will have to have the interest to look and see if you can find them or just call me full of shit. Like I said, I don't really give 2 shits... maybe even not one fuck.

One last comment on financial modelling

"free vs paid"

I promise you, I know because I asked

The guys that run this forum make more " money" from ads that they run than I do.. for memberships

I have no problem with that, I maybe one day will move in that direction myself - its a valid business model

But make no mistake this forum is a business model for the owners and why would it not be ?

Here the difference is everyone is contributing content for free and the in return for eyeballs owners of the site get paid

That is not a complaint its just a business model

I have two choices - make content and someone else gets paid

make content and I get paid

I mean if you want honesty .. lets be honest why would I do one over the other ?

I would start on a forum like this to build a profile a following large enough to break out on my own right ?

Makes sense

But guys I already have that..

anything I post here contributes to the owner's revenue

anything I post on my page contributes to mine
Wtf this has anything to do with the original thread? Besides you guys argue over the stupidest thing.every fucking steroid fucks you up one way or another in the short run or long run. If you all don't know this before you start using then your a fool. I say use what ever makes you happy and look good. Because at one point in life it's going to catch up to you

The new formula is not the same as the original all. It is garbage. They actually banned the original formula many years ago in USA. It did work. It was also available in injection form. I haven't seen it since the 80s (Original formula). It came out of France in a white and blue tube.
I remember. A few guys I knew back in the early 80s used it. You would inject like dozens of times all along the area you wanted to look leaner.

I accept your push back

We have limited Human Use Data in any Drugs that was never approved for Human Use

This is why I struggle with Open Forums

" Its a Rat Model"

" We are not Rats"

" I have been using it for years and I am fine"

I have tried so often and always, always this

I will let you marinate on this

This is " why" I do behind the "paywall"

So I can just do what I do, and not have to argue with " but its a Rat Model" and " I feel fine"

Something is hurting BB kidneys..

If you don't know anyone with Kidney Problems after 10 years of this.. what can I say

I am trying to help haha
I don't know you; I don't have a dog in this fight. But your weak evidence posted does not support this idea that EQ is truly particularly dangerous. I hate EQ, got bad acne and anxiety, and don't recommend it because there's better AAS. But you're not doing a great job when it comes to statistical significance of EQ and this 'kidney fear' (mongering). Look: adding any AAS to another will result in elevated enzymes; all AAS when practiced in polypharmacy and over extended durations will cause organ issues -- EQ is not particularly evil in this regard. It has some bad sides, but it's not some "smoking gun" in the AAS world. 'F' EQ (it is a poorly tolerated drug, but not a 'kidney killer', and so far, 'F' your weak evidence). If you have "forty" research papers supporting your position, why come out of the gate with something so weak? You should do something akin to a research review and impress us: hell, I might be enticed to go beyond your 'paywall' that keeps you from having to deal with criticism of rodent research and small samples.

I don't know you; I don't have a dog in this fight. But your weak evidence posted does not support this idea that EQ is truly particularly dangerous. I hate EQ, got bad acne and anxiety, and don't recommend it because there's better AAS. But you're not doing a great job when it comes to statistical significance of EQ and this 'kidney fear' (mongering). Look: adding any AAS to another will result in elevated enzymes; all AAS when practiced in polypharmacy and over extended durations will cause organ issues -- EQ is not particularly evil in this regard. It has some bad sides, but it's not some "smoking gun" in the AAS world. 'F' EQ (it is a poorly tolerated drug, but not a 'kidney killer', and so far, 'F' your weak evidence). If you have "forty" research papers supporting your position, why come out of the gate with something so weak? You should do something akin to a research review and impress us: hell, I might be enticed to go beyond your 'paywall' that keeps you from having to deal with criticism of rodent research and small samples.
Your a "little late" to the game, the man has already left the board so you wasted precious calories typing up your long rant post 🙄

I will agree that animal models are a tool and not the definitive end all be all for reference use when carrying over to human use. As has been the case with disease research that which cures/treats effectively, unfortunately, does not replicate results-wise in humans all too often. So knowing that carry over is not guaranteed all we can do is hedge our bets. Personally, if we have animal research showing a side effect it would be safer to assume it will carry over to later find out it does not vs assuming the side effect does not apply to humans only to find out later it absolutely does.

Absent conflicting research in humans it is a "safer use" practice to proceed as if the side effects will not be species-specific.
If we were all mice, Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, diabetes, and most inherited disorders would be a thing of the past. Unfortunately, we are not mice, and most of these cures fail miserably in humans.

I haven't "researched" what the value of rodent research is, because I'm not a scientist or researcher of any kind. Most of us here aren't. We may comment or even post studies but do we have any business commenting on research really? Lol.

Though I have seen Lyle McDonald say rodent research never carries over to humans. He has said that not once has it ever carried over. Lol is it that bad? Lyle is a complete jackass but no one in our circles has ever said that he's stupid or doesn't know what he's talking about. Never seen it, all they say is that Lyle is a mentally ill meanie. Most recently Lyle had an autistic fit over Dr Mike Israetel on the concept of "failure" in training. But Mike didn't engage much that I could see. Probably because he couldn't?

Victor isn't really a scientist either or is he? Rex says Victor's an engineer and approaches these topics as an engineeer and not as an actual authority. After Rex's post I've looked at a number of these gurus. Unfortunately Rex didn't come back to these threads. I would've liked to see him talk about whether Parenabol really was an approved drug or not. He says it was since it was assigned a trade name. Victor says no. Who was right?

Most recently I've seen a fella named Peter Bond who appears to actually be a scientist and he's having a bit of a back and forth with Victor, all in a respectful manner mind you.

We have stewie, but lets be real, most of the stuff he posts most of us can't even begin to understand. We would need an intermediary between stewie and us to dumb it all down lol. We can tell he is smart but we can't really judge because we don't have the education. He commented a bit on these threads but even Victor didn't engage him.

I ramble but I'm not very smart. Just some thoughts from an average forum retard for whatever it's worth.

Peter Bond is a very smart guy, and he's pretty easy to talk to as well. IIRC, he's a researcher from the Netherlands, i've been following him loosely for a few years now. If you go to Lyle's forum, he's posted there a lot. Lyle is a dick, but he is usually right 99% of the time, which i think you agree on as well. He's definitely...special, lol. I love the guy though, have followed him since the 90's back on mfw and Meso. Peter is like a less conceited and snobbish-prick version of BigCat/Peter Van Mol. I don't know if he has ever posted on any of the discussion boards? It's been awhile since i've been on his blog page....ugh, been studying for my RDN exam this summer.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws