over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pat Arnold on Meinrod's PED radio show w/ Skip

G.I.Bro

Banned
Registered
PA, the Godfather of the modern day "prohormone" (and to some extent, designer oral steroids) is on PED. I respect the guy a lot. Honest and straight forward, doesn't try to make himself sound like genius. He got popped and made an example of for essentially being one of the brightest minds in his field (and dealing with BALCO) and he deserves a lot more mainstream success (financially) than he has received. While many guys made money ripping people off with cheap protein powder and crap, he was TRULY innovating. At one point, 1AD was on the market and nobody else could figure out how to properly replicate it. That's respect! He also brought methylhexanamine (Geranamine) to market.

http://projectbodybuilding.com/radio/ped-episode-12.mp3

The show starts out with some interesting talk of some of the old forums (Chad Nicholl's Muscle Mayhem, etc.) then transitions into Pat's interview where he talks about how he got his start and Dan Duchaine's influence.

I found it VERY interesting.

p.s. the prior one with JM was great too.

Last edited:

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Bar none, the best radio show out there right now. Meinrod isn't actually on the show but he owns the site.These guys actually talk about things we want to hear and have great chemistry. Almost like a comedy team.

That being said, it was a good show with PA. It was more of a history lesson than anything, but it was a good one. Anyone else catch him say Terrell Owens got away with juicing?

jrock00123

Registered
Thanks for the link. I'll definitely check it out. He answers questions over at the PH forum.

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Bar none, the best radio show out there right now. Meinrod isn't actually on the show but he owns the site.These guys actually talk about things we want to hear and have great chemistry. Almost like a comedy team.

That being said, it was a good show with PA. It was more of a history lesson than anything, but it was a good one. Anyone else catch him say Terrell Owens got away with juicing?
There is no way they can compete with Geard Up and the body of work they have accumulated with their shows. PED Radio is solid but to say it is bar none..the best out there right now is a bit of an overstatement.;)

flexdurden

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
There is no way they can compete with Geard Up and the body of work they have accumulated with their shows. PED Radio is solid but to say it is bar none..the best out there right now is a bit of an overstatement.;)
I am a fan of Gear'd Up as well...

Dublin

Registered
I'm a huge geard up fan but I liked them a little better in their humble beginnings.

PED is up there also and I like that that show is all base around gear.

First callout with Pullcinella is ok....Meinrod annoys the crap out of me so I only listed to it if there is nothing else out there.

bmm5530

Registered
I am a fan of Gear'd Up as well...
I agree with both of you guys. Just finished listening to the newest podcast with Doug Miller. It was a good listen if you have some extra time.

snrose07

Registered
Basically All I listen to are:

PED
Gear'd UP
Blue Collar Muscle

Great shows

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Basically All I listen to are:

PED
Gear'd UP
Blue Collar Muscle

Great shows
Blue Collar Muscle has had it's moments but I just can't get into it on the regular.

snrose07

Registered
Blue Collar Muscle has had it's moments but I just can't get into it on the regular.
Oh yeah, I agree. I like the show but don't listen to it as much as I had in their earlier shows. With PED and Gear'd Up, I'm like on it the day a new show is posted.

nothuman

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Love gear'd up too but I prefer PED

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
JetBlack