over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PATHETIC...........EMBARASSING

PHIL HERNON

Banned
YOU GUYS CLOWN THE GUYS AT THE EMERALD CUP, TALK BEHIND THEIR BACK ABOUT THEIR GUTS AND HOW BAD THEY LOOK. WHEN SOMEONE CRITICIZES A PHOTO OF SOMEONE HERE IN THE MEMBERS PHOTOS THEY ARE AN "ASSHOLE", "DISRESPECTFULL", "NEGATIVE VIRUS ON THIS BOARD". SO I SUPPOSE IT IS OK TO TALK SHIT BEHIND THEIR BACKS, BUT MEMBERS ARE OFF LIMITS??

Yeah, Phil I understand the outlook, but since the others aren't members here, they have no protection from the board rules. BigA does not want people slamming other people's pics that are members. It's actually smart business move, as the board is a business to him and the more members that are active the better the financial outcome. If board members are flamed or put down they tend not to post for a while or ever again.

I THINK I MIGHT BE GUILTY OF THIS.

I SAID THAT THE EMERALD CUP IS A VERY, VERY GOOD SHOW MOST OF THE TIME.

I DID COMMENT THAT IT LOOKED LIKE SOMETHING WAS LIVING INSIDE THAT ONE GUYS GUT.

I THINK I'LL GO ERASE THAT RIGHT NOW. [IT PROBABLY WAS DISRESPECTFUL]

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP!

JETHRO TULL said:
I DID COMMENT THAT IT LOOKED LIKE SOMETHING WAS LIVING INSIDE THAT ONE GUYS GUT.

I THINK I'LL GO ERASE THAT RIGHT NOW. [IT PROBABLY WAS DISRESPECTFUL]

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP!

Agreed, and since I started it I'll go clean up my posts too. I don't like the guys physique (thick as a brick and very impressive, but that stomach ruins it for me), but I don't need to make a huge billboard out of it. Congrats to him on his win, I hope he does something on the national level this year and really shuts me up.

Fair enough

Kaiser said:
Yeah, Phil I understand the outlook, but since the others aren't members here, they have no protection from the board rules. BigA does not want people slamming other people's pics that are members. It's actually smart business move, as the board is a business to him and the more members that are active the better the financial outcome. If board members are flamed or put down they tend not to post for a while or ever again.

I understand. I just think people should not be hypocritical. I know we all are at one time or another, but sometimes it needs to be pointed out. What if these guys ever want to join here and they see that?

PHIL HERNON said:
I understand. I just think people should not be hypocritical. I know we all are at one time or another, but sometimes it needs to be pointed out. What if these guys ever want to join here and they see that?

I agree Phil. You are right, what if they did join. I just don't see us being able to police all comments about all pics. It gets hard enough to watch out for normal user pics let alone someone who is not a member.

PHIL HERNON said:
YOU GUYS CLOWN THE GUYS AT THE EMERALD CUP, TALK BEHIND THEIR BACK ABOUT THEIR GUTS AND HOW BAD THEY LOOK. WHEN SOMEONE CRITICIZES A PHOTO OF SOMEONE HERE IN THE MEMBERS PHOTOS THEY ARE AN "ASSHOLE", "DISRESPECTFULL", "NEGATIVE VIRUS ON THIS BOARD". SO I SUPPOSE IT IS OK TO TALK SHIT BEHIND THEIR BACKS, BUT MEMBERS ARE OFF LIMITS??

Nah hes right. I have been guilty of criticizing you for commenting on members pix.... but u know... why post a pic then? Iv learned to take criticism... as its needed for improvement. Also offers drive and motivation to improve. I also feel if you step on stage with your gut hangin out, then hey... people are going to talk about it. Its bodybuilding.. WAKE UP... you are there on stage to be judged... criticized.. and told where you stand! You have to realize that before you do it. Truthfully... some of the BEST gains i have ever made were right after someone i respected told me i had alot of work to do or put me down (first one was Phil i believe)

Keiser is right though, this IS a business to Big A as wel as a forum.... so i think there needs to be a setting or rule set in place... when a person posts a pic if they do not wish to be critiqued then SAY SO. Iv been told for a long time now..... you dont need a bunch of "yes men" in your corner as a competitor... you need someone who is going to be up front with you, tell you where you stand, what you need to work on, and how you can improve!

Last edited:
Probably more of a matter of the presentation of the criticism. Being personal and rude never goes over well. Being objective in a person's assessment while simply stating a critique is far more appreciated.

TooPowerful4u said:
Nah hes right. I have been guilty of criticizing you for commenting on members pix.... but u know... why post a pic then? Iv learned to take criticism... as its needed for improvement. Also offers drive and motivation to improve. I also feel if you step on stage with your gut hangin out, then hey... people are going to talk about it. Its bodybuilding.. WAKE UP... you are there on stage to be judged... criticized.. and told where you stand! You have to realize that before you do it. Truthfully... some of the BEST gains i have ever made were right after someone i respected told me i had alot of work to do or put me down (first one was Phil i believe)

Keiser is right though, this IS a business to Big A as wel as a forum.... so i think there needs to be a setting or rule set in place... when a person posts a pic if they do not wish to be critiqued then SAY SO. Iv been told for a long time now..... you dont need a bunch of "yes men" in your corner as a competitor... you need someone who is going to be up front with you, tell you where you stand, what you need to work on, and how you can improve!

the question is would you say it to their face?

and is it constructive criticizim? treat others the way you would like to be treated....

maybe the dude had some digestive issues befor the show and ended up with the distended gut but managed to pull everything else together?..... what if that dude was a silent menber here? he probably has a lot of good info to contribute, but is not going to be very compelled to after reading the comments people here have made about him......

Why talk shit about anyone? Some are gifted, some are not. Some are better at following advice, some are not.

km2000 said:
the question is would you say it to their face?

and is it constructive criticizim? treat others the way you would like to be treated....

maybe the dude had some digestive issues befor the show and ended up with the distended gut but managed to pull everything else together?..... what if that dude was a silent menber here? he probably has a lot of good info to contribute, but is not going to be very compelled to after reading the comments people here have made about him......

If you compete and have your gut hanging out, expect to have people see it. If you compete with obvious synthol abuse, expect to have people see it. Would i say it to his face? Well if he asked yes, absolutly without a doubt. The thread was started and the subject had already been brought up, so i contributed a little, but i did not insult the guy if you read MY posts. I wouldnt be the one to start the thread and point it out though.

Iv had things said about me. You have too. This is bodybuilding. If you cant handle criticism you are in the WRONG SPORT(or whatever youd like to call it).

Iv had things said about me. You have too. This is bodybuilding. If you cant handle criticism you are in the WRONG SPORT(or whatever youd like to call it).[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU.

PHIL HERNON said:
What if these guys ever want to join here and they see that?
im going to say this once then never open my mouth again, i promise! so phil what of all the black people that visit this board and start going thru threads and notice all the racialy negative post toward them, i bet they will jump for joy to join this board huh, but i quess thats ok??

ok that felt good now im done with that subject forever on this board, if it doesn't pertain to the sport i love then i don't have shit to say about it!

b-boy said:
im going to say this once then never open my mouth again, i promise! so phil what of all the black people that visit this board and start going thru threads and notice all the racialy negative post toward them, i bet they will jump for joy to join this board huh, but i quess thats ok??

ok that felt good now im done with that subject forever on this board, if it doesn't pertain to the sport i love then i don't have shit to say about it!

First off.. Phil made a very positive post in that thread.

I think that alot of the posts in that thread were WAY off base and inappropriate and should have been deleted. If we are discussing issues pertaining to double standards or an issue that everyone with half a brain and is honest can admit and knows it holds water... that is one thing.... if it is a racial stereotype then it should NOT be allowed (as it has been). It can go both ways on and on... but it shouldnt. What i dont think the people who make those posts realize... is they make themselves look ignorant and end up being looked down upon by us. They are doing nothing but making fools of themselves.

OK back to bodybuilding :D

TooPowerful4u said:
If you compete and have your gut hanging out, expect to have people see it. If you compete with obvious synthol abuse, expect to have people see it. Would i say it to his face? Well if he asked yes, absolutly without a doubt. The thread was started and the subject had already been brought up, so i contributed a little, but i did not insult the guy if you read MY posts. I wouldnt be the one to start the thread and point it out though.

Iv had things said about me. You have too. This is bodybuilding. If you cant handle criticism you are in the WRONG SPORT(or whatever youd like to call it).

There you go again TooPoo....always startin' shit.... Why You Gotta Be That Guy Toop? Huh? lol.... :D
Just bustin' your balls. hahaha

If this thread leans towards a racial discussion I am going to be forced to lock this one also.

Phil is correct. There is criticism and then there is disrespect. People need to learn that there is a line that should not be crossed. I agree 110% that criticism is a part of our sport. It is criticism that will make one progress in BBing or leave it all together. How the criticism is leveled makes all the difference. I also agree that we all tend to be a bit hypocritical at times. I have been on the recieveing end of good and bad criticism. I once thought I was judged unfairly at a show, I did not handle the criticism from a couple of the judges very well and let them have it. I'm sure it did not improve my chances at the next show. It was fair to say the judges gave me their honest opinions, not derrogatory or disrespectful and I blew it! To pass judgement and make harsh comments on physiques is unnecessary and disrespectful. If the criticism is constructive and pointing out faults, obvious ones then that's fine. As long as what you type you are preparred to speak to one's face then sobeit. Many of us on here have no room to talk however!! It is pot calling the kettle black!

People should be free to express their opinions.
So much has been said about Coleman's gut and I really don't think he cares...

Racially negative posts towards black people???

b-boy said:

HAhahahhahhaahh Where are they?? R u serious??

COLEMANS GUT

ALLEX said:
People should be free to express their opinions.
So much has been said about Coleman's gut and I really don't think he cares...

Coleman doen not have a gut. A muscular mid section is part of the sport.........find another sport if it bothers you.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws