over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Paul borresen theory

Don

Newbies
Whats the theory behind 4 weeks long acting 3 weeks fast acting?

I have no idea why people recommend massive amounts of gear....
just saw some bloodwork for a guy who was on 1 gram of Prop a week and his test levels was 7,000.
I can't imagine what these other cats are at doing 5-6 grams of test a week...:eek:

i was more interested on why 4 weeks with long acting esters and 3 weeks with fast acting. I said nothing about high doses, but maybe this theory works only with high doses? in that case i dont want to know nothing about it anymore.

4weeks of long acting followed by 3 weeks off short acting............your system is totally cleared out at the end of week 7. i believe he recommended 3 weeks off then back on another 7 weeks. what i found interesting about paul is that he recommended a bridge with anadrol. ian harrison cycled in the 7 week fashion or so he said

ok that sounds logical...BUT

why not do a 7 week fast acting? i think my system will be cleared at the end of week 7..right?

I trained at the same Gym as Paul but did not know him personaly. I cycled like this for years and made great gains. The thory is to hit hard and fast so you will get mimanl shutdown so PCT is easier. Take the long acting gear for the first 4 weeks. Weeks 1 and 2 high Androgen, weeks 3 and 4 high anabolic then 3 weeks fast acting to give the long acting gear time to clear so you can start PCT. My cycles was,

Week 1 : 1000mg sus or Test E
Week 2 : 1000mg sus or Test E
Week 3 : 600mg Deca and 400mg Primo
Week 4 : 600mg Deca and 400mg Primo
Week 5 : 700mg Test Prop, 300mg Winny
Week 6 : 700mg test prop, 300mg Winny
Week 7 : 700mg Prop, 300mg Winny

Then 3 weeks PCT(HCG, Clomid, Nolva) then back on.

I spoke with Paul many times and at one stage tried his 'blitz' methods. However My course consisted of:

500mg sustanon per day for 8 days
400mg deca per day for the next 8 days
100mg prop/50mg winny per day for the last 8 days.
PCT (nolva/hcg/clomid)

I was taking 8iu of GH and 10iu insulin per day also. Put on 24 pounds in those 24 days!

I didnt try it again though (money was a problem then :( )

Shockmeister said:
I spoke with Paul many times and at one stage tried his 'blitz' methods. However My course consisted of:

500mg sustanon per day for 8 days
400mg deca per day for the next 8 days
100mg prop/50mg winny per day for the last 8 days.
PCT (nolva/hcg/clomid)

I was taking 8iu of GH and 10iu insulin per day also. Put on 24 pounds in those 24 days!

I didnt try it again though (money was a problem then :( )

Ummmm, you do realize that this was mostly due to water & estrogen, don't you? It is humanly impossible for the body to put on that much muscle that quickly. But how much water & estrogen related fat it can put on, is quite frightening.

Thought sus has fast acting test?

Qwert said:
Ummmm, you do realize that this was mostly due to water & estrogen, don't you? It is humanly impossible for the body to put on that much muscle that quickly. But how much water & estrogen related fat it can put on, is quite frightening.

Where is the water being retained?

felthamboy said:
it a test mix bro fast medium and slow acting
So why take it the 1st 4 weeks like said earlier 1-4 sus or enath if you want slow acting it should be enath only... I'm confused with this?

maybe Im wrong but does Paul and L. Rea have a lot of the same theories?

Great observation........I have always since day 1, believed L Rea stole all of Paul's stuff and added a bunch of the science behind it to make it sound like something new .........Paul 's stuff was out years before L. rea ever appeared on the scene and the cycles are just about the same period ........to me ,it was almost funny how obvious this was .........and nobody but you has ever seemed to notice .......lol..........I will say this , when I used gear .........I only used short cycles.........I believe staying on long cycles only screws up your own hormonal system and cause the need for higher and higher dosages...........To me , gear should just be a tool , to keep one progressing forward or to maintain mass for a show.........I always gained 10 - 12 lbs during a course and would keep 6- 8 of it .........I used mainly 4-6 weeks [ longest I did was 7 weeks ] in a year and half I went from a hard 228 to 293 .......[ on stage I would have been around 260 ] I was pretty dam lean at 228 [ maybe could have shown at 220 ] ......So at least 40 lbs of muscle ........in a year and half training under DC and using short courses [ nothing crazy either] .....I did 6-7 cycles in my whole life like this , so if you do the math , I am guesing I was putting on close to 6 lbs of mass with each one of those courses .....to me being on 3- 6 months at a time does not produce any better results , causes more stress to the body [ leading to the holding of more water , which lead to damaging sides like high BP , ect.....] The trick is to coax the body to grow , using perfect nutrition , heavy training , and gear [ you cant' really do all three correctly longer than three to six weeks IMO ]........then back offand let your body get normal again , then do it again.......more guys would see constant progress if they did this again just my opinion, but too many guys use gear as a crutch instead as a tool .....................something to think about I guess ...............but I am glad someone noticed the L Rea thing ....I thought I was the only one that ever noticed this..........Oh and by the way , my pal Rory , always believed in 3 weeks on 2 weeks off cycles , to prevent his natural test from totally shuting down. His doc back then ,told him that after 3 weeks your system totally shuts down and sides will begin ......so he just used fast acting stuff small amounts and went on and off to keep growing..........said he was always stronger when he got off too [ I noticed this as well] .......drugs are important , but they are a tool , and not the answer

Magnum said:
Where is the water being retained?

Everywhere. Along with a ton of added fat due to the estrogen. No human being can gain that much pure muscle that quickly. but muscle along with a ton of fat & water....yes!!!!

Paul, along with ALR are both complete idiots. Duchaine would just be laughing at them if he was still around.

Qwert said:
Everywhere. Along with a ton of added fat due to the estrogen. No human being can gain that much pure muscle that quickly. but muscle along with a ton of fat & water....yes!!!!

Paul, along with ALR are both complete idiots. Duchaine would just be laughing at them if he was still around.

Dan actually recommended some high doses of test. About 5 grams a week plus about 3 grams of other stuff so I doubt he would be laughing too hard.

How do you know that this kid gained a lot of fat? Have you seen pics of him?

I doubt is was all muscle, but I wouldn't think there was too much fat. Remember that the human body is comprised of 65% water so obviously any amount of muscle gain is going to be a certain amount of water (in the muscle) whether it happens fast mujscle gain or slow.

If you remember the Colorado Experiement with Caseuy Viator, he gained approx 45 pds of muscle in 28 days.

RESULTS . .
First subject (Casey Viator), 28 days
Increase in bodyweight........45.28 pounds
Loss of bodyfat..............17.93 pounds
Muscular gain.................63.21 pounds

Even though this would be considered muscle memory, his body still had to process the muscle in this amount of time. Keep in mind that he was supposedly clean at the time (will will never know even though it is besides the point) so it is not unbelievable for me to think that someone could gain 24pounds of mostly muscle in 24 days.

Magnum said:
Dan actually recommended some high doses of test. About 5 grams a week plus about 3 grams of other stuff so I doubt he would be laughing too hard.

How do you know that this kid gained a lot of fat? Have you seen pics of him?

I doubt is was all muscle, but I wouldn't think there was too much fat. Remember that the human body is comprised of 65% water so obviously any amount of muscle gain is going to be a certain amount of water (in the muscle) whether it happens fast mujscle gain or slow.

If you remember the Colorado Experiement with Caseuy Viator, he gained approx 45 pds of muscle in 28 days.

RESULTS . .
First subject (Casey Viator), 28 days
Increase in bodyweight........45.28 pounds
Loss of bodyfat..............17.93 pounds
Muscular gain.................63.21 pounds

Even though this would be considered muscle memory, his body still had to process the muscle in this amount of time. Keep in mind that he was supposedly clean at the time (will will never know even though it is besides the point) so it is not unbelievable for me to think that someone could gain 24pounds of mostly muscle in 24 days.
Here we go with casey viator again!!!!
The truth about that is casey almost lost his finger in an accident, then he got a horrible infection that put him in the hospital for a couple weeks. He lost hoards of weight during that time and when he got better the so called "experiment" started. There's was nothing special about it, just a genetic freak coming back from a near death experience.

bellicose said:
Here we go with casey viator again!!!!
The truth about that is casey almost lost his finger in an accident, then he got a horrible infection that put him in the hospital for a couple weeks. He lost hoards of weight during that time and when he got better the so called "experiment" started. There's was nothing special about it, just a genetic freak coming back from a near death experience.

You are missing my point. I am using this as an example of how the body can process an exteme amount of muscle in a short period of time whether it be muscle memory or not.

Casey was working on an oil rig at the time and had not lifted for a long time when the accident happened so he was very small when the accident happened.

When someone say that you ca not gain a certain amount of muscle in a short amount of time even with high dose drug use then my question is why? and the answer has to be a little better for me then just "because".

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear