Heres the thing with chek...and before i start or come of jaded, i want to get out there i really respect the guy, hes a beast in the gym in terms of strength so he does get respect there too. He works with a lot of pro athletes, hockey players i believe, mike modano def comes to mind...
now his ideology is just too much for me....ie
1. you cant drink ice cold water, the water causes crystals to explode in your cells, killing them
2. you have to buy into his religion about aliens and blah, blah, blah....religous beliefs have no place in training, especially when Im paying for it
3. you have to take a 18in long dump each day, it must not smell, it must not float...ya, talking bowel movements here
4. his training system so you can be "chek" certified comes in stages and cost 1000s of dollars upon 1000s of dollars...i know a few chek practitioners
5. i honestly could go on and on...
you can wait for dante to chime in or you can just believe that paul chek is pretty out there. everything is made out to be bad for you by everyone who has an agenda...so if you think whey is bad for you and milk is too, what about any product that comes from milk...cheeses, etc...they bad too...do you eat them as well?
if you eat cheese, then what about when whey protein is derived from cheese?