over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Paulo Almeida new back vid 5.5 weeks out

subscribed!

Thx again Freak. Tomorrow I'm going to try & lean my head forward under the bar on the pull downs. And when I do shoulders my gym has a similar machine to pull high on the seated rear laterals. Keep on spreading the love. Thx

Sent from The Iron Pile

Thx again Freak. Tomorrow I'm going to try & lean my head forward under the bar on the pull downs. And when I do shoulders my gym has a similar machine to pull high on the seated rear laterals. Keep on spreading the love. Thx

Sent from The Iron Pile

Let us know how that works for you. May try that this week myself.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Ty brother let me know how it worx out!

Let us know how that works for you. May try that this week myself.

Ty brother let me know how it worx out!

It went good, it's the next morning & I have a different soreness in my back. Yesterday I did rack deads,bent over barbell rows,straddled wide pull downs & leaning my head in on the top stretch,cable close grip row,high machine row,straddled close grip pull downs & lean my head in on top stretch,face pulls, shrugs. Doing the pull downs that way was different, I felt more upright & got a good squeeze. Had to lighten the weight of course but I did feel the difference especially this morning. I will definitely do these now, I'll do them for the next couple of back workouts & switch back & fourth to regular & these. Thx Freak for spreading your knowledge. I always look forward to your videos & posts & trying out your advice.
This morning in a few min. I'm going to the gym to train shoulders & tri's & I'll try the machine seated high rear delts & the seated side laterals on the short bench you did on one of your tip videos. I'm off thx.

Last edited:
paulo i'm gonna be honest i always liked your physique when you were coming up but I didn't feel like you could bat at the top 5 at the O.... i saw you featured on RXmuscle in the morning the other day I gotta say you changed my mind in about 2 seconds lol. you look NUTS holy crap. i subbed to your youtube channel and watched a few of your vids... fuking freaky looking and in shape...

It went good, it's the next morning & I have a different soreness in my back. Yesterday I did rack deads,bent over barbell rows,straddled wide pull downs & leaning my head in on the top stretch,cable close grip row,high machine row,straddled close grip pull downs & lean my head in on top stretch,face pulls, shrugs. Doing the pull downs that way was different, I felt more upright & got a good squeeze. Had to lighten the weight of course but I did feel the difference especially this morning. I will definitely do these now, I'll do them for the next couple of back workouts & switch back & fourth to regular & these. Thx Freak for spreading your knowledge. I always look forward to your videos & posts & trying out your advice.
This morning in a few min. I'm going to the gym to train shoulders & tri's & I'll try the machine seated high rear delts & the seated side laterals on the short bench you did on one of your tip videos. I'm off thx.

Aweome brother. Keep me posted again plz. This is why I make the vids man. I love hearing it help others. And yes u shoudk be more upright on oulldwns to activate lats. People lean back too much. It's not a lean back it's basically just move head out of the way to pull the bar dwn. If you need any help with any of the exercise just PM me bro !

paulo i'm gonna be honest i always liked your physique when you were coming up but I didn't feel like you could bat at the top 5 at the O.... i saw you featured on RXmuscle in the morning the other day I gotta say you changed my mind in about 2 seconds lol. you look NUTS holy crap. i subbed to your youtube channel and watched a few of your vids... fuking freaky looking and in shape...

Ty brother. And I might not be ready for top 5 this year and even top 10 will be tough if I make it ( a lot of politics ) but I still have improvements to make but gimme a year and I think I'm right up there at least top 10! Thx again brother I apreciate the support !

Ty brother. And I might not be ready for top 5 this year and even top 10 will be tough if I make it ( a lot of politics ) but I still have improvements to make but gimme a year and I think I'm right up there at least top 10! Thx again brother I apreciate the support !

nobody can say when or if it'll ever happen but make no mistake you have every tool to be #1 IMO... whether the stars align or not is another story.

couple questions if you don't mind, do you have any vids or planning to do vids in the future about the reality of becoming a pro? i am working towards that goal of competing at a top level but i'm very reclusive and don't really know anything about the "politics" and i'm sure there are things you've run across that surprised you that most people don't understand or realize... Do you think it is possible to go the Dorian route and just not participate in any of the BS show up and dominate? meaning if you are THAT good can your physique just overpower any obstacles or is politics and the behind the scenes mess really able to silence the best? do you think you can be a top 5 guy at the O and have a chance of taking it having discussed AAS use openly?

nobody can say when or if it'll ever happen but make no mistake you have every tool to be #1 IMO... whether the stars align or not is another story.

couple questions if you don't mind, do you have any vids or planning to do vids in the future about the reality of becoming a pro? i am working towards that goal of competing at a top level but i'm very reclusive and don't really know anything about the "politics" and i'm sure there are things you've run across that surprised you that most people don't understand or realize... Do you think it is possible to go the Dorian route and just not participate in any of the BS show up and dominate? meaning if you are THAT good can your physique just overpower any obstacles or is politics and the behind the scenes mess really able to silence the best? do you think you can be a top 5 guy at the O and have a chance of taking it having discussed AAS use openly?

That's a good idea. I was gonna make some on my trainjng and diet thouhts but might have to add that one in there ! U know a lot of times I want to get guys to not keep chAsing that pro card cUsase either u have it or u Dnt but it's easier said than done to tell them that. Finacially and health wise it's not the best to keep chasing it. And no I don't think it's like Dorians day because of social media nowadays. And I Dnt really talk abou aas too openly if u meant me

That's a good idea. I was gonna make some on my trainjng and diet thouhts but might have to add that one in there ! U know a lot of times I want to get guys to not keep chAsing that pro card cUsase either u have it or u Dnt but it's easier said than done to tell them that. Finacially and health wise it's not the best to keep chasing it. And no I don't think it's like Dorians day because of social media nowadays. And I Dnt really talk abou aas too openly if u meant me

nope didn't mean you i was asking for... a friend... :) i'd appreciate your thoughts in your next vids and am looking forward to it. I saw you at the Arnold and didn't stop in to say hi for some reason, next time I will! and I'm not chasing a pro card I'm chasing phil ;) and you too now! lol

This is a couple days after training shoulders. I did your seated side laterals on a short bench and man, that's an awesome way to do them. I got a great pump on the side head. Then went over to the cable machine and did high rear delts and felt those immediately it was a different feel, a good feel. Lately I have good muscle mind connection on shoulders, it's been about two years now. I'm slowly getting all body parts there. Thanx bro! I will definitely throw those in the mix.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner