over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PCT HELP!!!

richiec

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Okay, so I'm in the gym today and my buddy tells me he's gonna be starting his first cycle soon. He told me what he was going to take and I almost shit myself. He's looking at:
var-50mg/ed
sust- 500/wk
tren a- 75/eod

he's going to be running this for 10 weeks. he's getting "hooked up" by a trainer at the gym and will not listen to anything I say. The trainer, however, forgot to talk to him about PCT!!! I told him he MUST get on a pct schedule. Does anyone have any recommendations? I'm a little worried that he's jumping head first into this with no real direction. I want to at least help him out here.

HCG? when and how much?
Clomid, Nolva, Adex? which one, when and how much?

Much appreciated fellas!

This question is the type that will have SOOOOO Many answers and opinions!! The compounds will all be similiar(if they believe in PCT as old timers just taper) HCG,clomid or nolvadex.

I personally would start two weeks after last shot of sust with the HCG for 10 days at 1,000 per day(many endos use this only as pct) then choose either clomid or nolva for 3 to 4 weeks after that and dose on that is debatable.some run an A.I. all the way through pct,some don't.

I would run a search(topic has been beat to death) and print out some pct suggestions and show it to him.

also, tell him to slow down and see how he reacts to each compound before stacking.As he then can tell what comound is doing what as far as sides and gains.

This question is the type that will have SOOOOO Many answers and opinions!! The compounds will all be similiar(if they believe in PCT as old timers just taper) HCG,clomid or nolvadex.

I personally would start two weeks after last shot of sust with the HCG for 10 days at 1,000 per day(many endos use this only as pct) then choose either clomid or nolva for 3 to 4 weeks after that and dose on that is debatable.some run an A.I. all the way through pct,some don't.

I would run a search(topic has been beat to death) and print out some pct suggestions and show it to him.

also, tell him to slow down and see how he reacts to each compound before stacking.As he then can tell what comound is doing what as far as sides and gains.

Thanks, I've read some of the posts on this, wasn't sure as far as how much it would vary depending on the compounds used. Much appreciated

heres an honest opinion

pct is overrated!!!......and is NOT always needed

and i KNOW for a fact that people out there agree with me!!!

:cool:

heres an honest opinion

Yup!

heres an honest opinion

thanks, this is the kind of stuff I'm looking for.

Tenny, what are your takes on hcg? Necessary or not?

Yea its not needed if you are on hrt and then taper down to hrt doses, but a cycle with those compounds, at that dose and duration should require a pct in my opinion. I always believe in a Pct.

Actually Richie here is William Llewellyn's ANABOLlCS, 9th ed. 2009 PCT.
Its called power PCT program.Seems a little overkill,but here ya go.

HCG 2500 IU every other day for 16day
Clomid 50 mgs twice per day for 30 days
Tamoxafin 20 mgs per day for 45 days

The PoWeR PCT Program
The PCT program outlined below represents what I consider to be an ideal and effective post-cycle program. It was developed by the doctors at the Program for Wellness Restoration (PoWeR), who have a formidable history helping patients recover normal hormonal functioning following steroid therapy. One of the keydoctors on this program, Dr. Michael Scally, claims to have successfully treated more than 100 cases of hypogonadism/hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism, and is very well known in the field of androgen replacement therapy. PoWeR published this program as part of a recent clinical study, which involved 19 healthy male subjects who were taking supraphysiological (highly suppressive) doses of testosterone cypionate and nandrolone decanoate for 12 weeks. Their HPGA Normalization Protocol focuses on the combined use of HCG, Nolvadex' and Clomid, and is perhaps the only clinically documentec post-cycle therapy program to be found in the medica literature (it is amazing how little attention has been pai< to hormone normalization in clinical medicine). The mos notable variation from a classic PCT stack, such that I hav( been a longtime supporter of, is the combined use of tWl anti-estrogens. In this case I cannot say that there is disadvantage to such use; perhaps it is indeed the bette option.
Examining the program closely, we note that the teste are hit hard with HCG at the onset of therapy. Its intakE however, is limited to only 16 days. The doctor, undoubtedly recognize that when HCG is taken for toe long or at too high a dosage, it can desensitize the L~ receptor.349 This would only further exacerbate the post cycle problem, not help it. Anti-estrogens are used durin~ and after HCG, with a dosage of 10 mg of Nolvadex anc 100 mg of Clomid per day rounding out this complimeH of drugs. Clomid is used for a shorter period of time tha Nolvadex, likely because of the desensitizing effect it to' can have (on the pituitary gland) with continued USe.Among other things, these two anti-estrogens wi continue to foster LH release as testosterone levels start ~ go back up, as well as combat any potential estrogeni side effects that may be caused by HCG's up-regulation <I testicular aromatase activity.350 Although in the firl couple of weeks the anti-estrogens probably do very Iittll they should be much more helpful towards the middl and end of the program. During this clinical investigatio: normal hormonal function was restored in all subjed,I within 45 days of drug cessation.This is a definite succe~ far more favorable than the protracted recovery wind9 noted in studies without post-cycle therapy, such as t~! 250 mg/week testosterone enanthate investigatid, highlighted in Figure I. For me, I believe such a detail~ recovery program should follow any serious steroid cyc~ It is the best way to maintain your gains at their maximun and that is, after all, what we are after.

Protocols: Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is taken at 2500lU every other day for 16 days. Clomiphene citrate 50 mg is taken twice per day for 30 days.Tamoxifen citrate is taken 20 mg per day for 45 days.

This cut and pasted weird but you get the idea.

Last edited:
Actually Richie here is William Llewellyn's ANABOLlCS, 9th ed. 2009 PCT.
Its called power PCT program.Seems a little overkill,but here ya go.

HCG 2500 IU every other day for 16day
Clomid 50 mgs twice per day for 30 days
Tamoxafin 20 mgs per day for 45 days

The PoWeR PCT Program
The PCT program outlined below represents what I consider to be an ideal and effective post-cycle program. It was developed by the doctors at the Program for Wellness Restoration (PoWeR), who have a formidable history helping patients recover normal hormonal functioning following steroid therapy. One of the keydoctors on this program, Dr. Michael Scally, claims to have successfully treated more than 100 cases of hypogonadism/hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism, and is very well known in the field of androgen replacement therapy. PoWeR published this program as part of a recent clinical study, which involved 19 healthy male subjects who were taking supraphysiological (highly suppressive) doses of testosterone cypionate and nandrolone decanoate for 12 weeks. Their HPGA Normalization Protocol focuses on the combined use of HCG, Nolvadex' and Clomid, and is perhaps the only clinically documentec post-cycle therapy program to be found in the medica literature (it is amazing how little attention has been pai< to hormone normalization in clinical medicine). The mos notable variation from a classic PCT stack, such that I hav( been a longtime supporter of, is the combined use of tWl anti-estrogens. In this case I cannot say that there is disadvantage to such use; perhaps it is indeed the bette option.
Examining the program closely, we note that the teste are hit hard with HCG at the onset of therapy. Its intakE however, is limited to only 16 days. The doctor, undoubtedly recognize that when HCG is taken for toe long or at too high a dosage, it can desensitize the L~ receptor.349 This would only further exacerbate the post cycle problem, not help it. Anti-estrogens are used durin~ and after HCG, with a dosage of 10 mg of Nolvadex anc 100 mg of Clomid per day rounding out this complimeH of drugs. Clomid is used for a shorter period of time tha Nolvadex, likely because of the desensitizing effect it to' can have (on the pituitary gland) with continued USe.Among other things, these two anti-estrogens wi continue to foster LH release as testosterone levels start ~ go back up, as well as combat any potential estrogeni side effects that may be caused by HCG's up-regulation <I testicular aromatase activity.350 Although in the firl couple of weeks the anti-estrogens probably do very Iittll they should be much more helpful towards the middl and end of the program. During this clinical investigatio: normal hormonal function was restored in all subjed,I within 45 days of drug cessation.This is a definite succe~ far more favorable than the protracted recovery wind9 noted in studies without post-cycle therapy, such as t~! 250 mg/week testosterone enanthate investigatid, highlighted in Figure I. For me, I believe such a detail~ recovery program should follow any serious steroid cyc~ It is the best way to maintain your gains at their maximun and that is, after all, what we are after.

Protocols: Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is taken at 2500lU every other day for 16 days. Clomiphene citrate 50 mg is taken twice per day for 30 days.Tamoxifen citrate is taken 20 mg per day for 45 days.

This cut and pasted weird but you get the idea.

thanks bro, I'm gonna print this out and give it to him

heres an honest opinion

damn i thought i would never hear this on this forum!:eek: i thought i was the only one to believe that. i have been thinking of posting a thread to give my thoughts on this mater; but seems i am always too busy.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member