over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

People That say their Gear doesnt work

It also depends where their starting point was...

Just to play devils advocate here but there are medical studies that show controlled groups that take aas and who DIDN'T work out gained more muscle than groups that trained and didn't take aas.

So I think it's pretty obvious when someone gets legit gear. I also think some people respond a lot better than some.

yeah, but both the amounts taken in those studies, and the amounts of lean gains are irrelevant compared to what people are expecting here. Those studies show crap like 3lbs of lean mass gains for the group with AAS + no exercsie which although nice isn't what someone is expecting from 8 weeks of prop + tren

yeah, but both the amounts taken in those studies, and the amounts of lean gains are irrelevant compared to what people are expecting here. Those studies show crap like 3lbs of lean mass gains for the group with AAS + no exercsie which although nice isn't what someone is expecting from 8 weeks of prop + tren

My point was that when you have legit gear it's pretty obvious. Workouts and pumps are better, well being, weight gain, etc. Although, I haven't cycled in 20 years I gained 12 pounds in my first week when I did a mild cycle of var, npp(called durabolin 50 back then), test c and ended up with 30 pound in 6 weeks @ 10 percent bf(hydro tested). I took doses that people today on the board would say was a waste. 200mg of npp per week, 200mg of Test C per week, 30mg var a day but back then it was all HG. So after coming back after 20 year to read about aas usage, the dosing of today's lifters was a real shock to me since I am not seeing gains like I did from friends in the 80's. First time cycle was common to gain 40 in 8 weeks. I don't see that too much on the boards these days. Not sure what has changed.

20 years later when I got my first test c injection for TRT from the doctor I gained 9 pounds in two weeks. Yes probably water weight I know, but no bloat, for the early gains but nonetheless bunk gear wouldn't cause weight gain like that and 1.5 years later on TRT(150mg Test c ew) I'm 25 pounds up.

I'm planning a cycle in a couple of months and short of blood test to confirm legitimacy, will expect rapid strength and weight gain and better workouts as part of my aas being legit. It's not unreasonable to expect that considering past usage has given me that.

As I stated before, I think there are "responders" and "non responders" to a degree for rapid weight gain and size, but generally I would expect much better workouts from anyone on legit gear even with little diet change.

Unfortunately, I can't find that article now but I thought it was more than 3 pounds increase for the aas group. Maybe 3 pounds over the weight of the non aas group that worked out but I don't remember exactly.

Last edited:
blah blah

I honestly question just how many members of this board, active members, really workout? Not mention use. Then there are the trt guys that get a wee bit of test in them and all of a sudden they're hardcore bber's filled with empty talk that spend their time cutting and pasting.

When I read "my gear is bunk" or "I don't feel anything" what is really being said is this: I need more attention!!!!! Please notice me!!!!!!

I honestly question just how many members of this board, active members, really workout? Not mention use. Then there are the trt guys that get a wee bit of test in them and all of a sudden they're hardcore bber's filled with empty talk that spend their time cutting and pasting.

When I read "my gear is bunk" or "I don't feel anything" what is really being said is this: I need more attention!!!!! Please notice me!!!!!!

I have a strong feeling that almost all the active members on this site DO workout.

I don't think my post included any cut and paste if you are refering to me being a TRT guy. I'm hardly hardcore. Besides, I didn't give any advice just observations. I leave it up to the people with lot's of cycles to give advice on aas.

so its a troll free zone?

I have a strong feeling that almost all the active members on this site DO workout.

Bro I yeild to your years and knowledge. This isn't the 1st time I've stated on this form that I'm paranoid not as bad as I use to be but you know. Its the "me against the world" shit. I've been reading the boards for years but being the internet and not real life makes me wonder. That's it. I won't go into Le.

About the TRT thing its not about TRT its more about bull sh*ters. People that post that they will do something but never do. You know when you read their post and you feel that they just want to increase there post count.

Now by no means does every and each post has to be on par with Datbtrue.

I've always said that pharmaceuticals companies = $ € £ = studies = bring the truth out about AAS = lobbyists = politicians = easing the laws.

at the front lines TRT peeps. Not bber's I don't think bber's are well understood in all society's.

The best case is that we all talk from our own live's journey.

There is alot of junk ou there though. I am sure sometimes it because of diet and training but there are alot of experianced guys that have got bunk gear happens a lot.

Just to play devils advocate here but there are medical studies that show controlled groups that take aas and who DIDN'T work out gained more muscle than groups that trained and didn't take aas.

So I think it's pretty obvious when someone gets legit gear. I also think some people respond a lot better than some.

sucks

At what point would you call the gear bunk?

I mean you cant always give these companies the benefit of the doubt and if you dont get the results you want blame it on yourself.

I've only done one cycle of Test Cyp. 500 for 12 weeks. At first I didnt notice anything..people said it should kick in within 4-5 weeks but it was about 7-8 til I started feeling something. The end result was okay, and in part I do blame it on myself and for not having my diet and training on point. I dont necessarily think it was bunk but maybe underdosed or it might be that a newbie expects way too much from their first cycle..especially from what they see on the media. In my case I would call it underdosed.

its never simple is it

Let's keep in mind that even under the best of circumstances both laboratories and people are not perfect.
Jelfa I believe is human grade accidentally killed some of their clients oops!

Heperin deaths occurred because of why?

I can't imagine what it would be like running an ugl all of the sh*t that can go wrong. You have to watch your back at all times.

I read the studies too about those on AAS and don't workout but still gain a few lbs. Guys I know that haven't worked out in many years and then go on trt say they can feel a greater fullness in their upper bodies like a mild pump.

there are so many factors involved. Guess that leaves us with blood test and sharing info.

there are so many factors involved.

x2, no need to make it more complicated than it is.

Even something simple like Tylenol! It works for some, not for ME..doesnt mean its bunk does it?

MOST who complain of no or just poor gains have under estimated the importance of DIET and TRAINING,,,often failing to do even one of them right.
Some of these guys think they will just take the AAS and magically get in shape and this just isnt the case. You have to work for it. Its a 24/7 commitment.

Right on! I've known guys that complain about gear not working even though they party hard every weekend and don't train consistently.

Both sides of this debate are accurate.

The problem is Ive seen too many posts with people crying about gear being fake, that Ive used, and got great results.

At the same time, Ive seen too many posts with people bumpin gear that was crap.

I miss Gear99 for sure!

Also, the sides. It concerns me when my nuts dont shrivel up on test, when I dont get nosebleeds from Dbol, or get Decadick from Deca. Because I know what Im doing and have for years. Granted no one knows me personally so how credible am I? No more than anyone else. And yes, thats me in my avatar.

hello everyone

Right on! I've known guys that complain about gear not working even though they party hard every weekend and don't train consistently.

The best way to drop your test levels, although its easier said then done, is to:
1. Get as little sleep as possible.
2. Drink alcohol 6 ounces is the magic number.
3. Over train
4. Have a stressful life.

Try this on your next testosterone test for trt and post your levels.
Or
Try this on your next cycle and post your end of cycle results.

Now having under dose doesn't help either.

I've heard of dumb asses that say they're on DNP and go out and party. If your "puffing" or blowing lines your eating your new gains at the same time.

Both sides of this debate are accurate.

The problem is Ive seen too many posts with people crying about gear being fake, that Ive used, and got great results.

At the same time, Ive seen too many posts with people bumpin gear that was crap.

I miss Gear99 for sure!

Also, the sides. It concerns me when my nuts dont shrivel up on test, when I dont get nosebleeds from Dbol, or get Decadick from Deca. Because I know what Im doing and have for years. Granted no one knows me personally so how credible am I? No more than anyone else. And yes, thats me in my avatar.

I would give crediblity to someone that has put the time in and has experience bbing. If he spoke out about something that is not right, I would stop to listen. Its much harder to asses someones opinion that only has been using only a few cycles and still is very young. There are more variables involved that may throw obstacles in their way from making gains as others have posted.

As for me, I got taking for $400 for a sale on BD provirons. I'm taking 100-150 per day for 3 weeks and nada. I have been juicin for 14yrs. I use proviron on every cycle so I know what I should expect, even on 25mgs. I guess you got to take the good with the bad. I know never to order from this bozo again.

Last edited:
At what point would you call the gear bunk?

I mean you cant always give these companies the benefit of the doubt and if you dont get the results you want blame it on yourself.

I've only done one cycle of Test Cyp. 500 for 12 weeks. At first I didnt notice anything..people said it should kick in within 4-5 weeks but it was about 7-8 til I started feeling something. The end result was okay, and in part I do blame it on myself and for not having my diet and training on point. I dont necessarily think it was bunk but maybe underdosed or it might be that a newbie expects way too much from their first cycle..especially from what they see on the media. In my case I would call it underdosed.

I would assume your gear was underdose. You should be seeing a dramtic difference in training and body composition going into the 4 week. Back in the day we only had pharm grade available. There was a saying going around "you can grown even eating twinkies on juice". My first time using I ordered TE from a guy in Golds. It was a generic Mex product that said "Test" on a yellow lable. It was dirt cheap. It turned out to be TP instead.

I felt it very fast the first week using 1cc per injection.
I felt it leaving my body by the 3rd day. But with that said, my bold swelled up with the water weight gain and my body composition changed the first few weeks. Already had a foundation from years of natural training so that may have helped. But it seemed that I could do no wrong if I trained and eat shitty. Fresh receptors I suppose.

It just seems like the UG is underdosed or for some reason not as good as quality as pharm grade. I used lots of it but I never seem to feel the same impact as I do on human grade gear.

I would assume your gear was underdose. You should be seeing a dramtic difference in training and body composition going into the 4 week. Back in the day we only had pharm grade available. There was a saying going around "you can grown even eating twinkies on juice". My first time using I ordered TE from a guy in Golds. It was a generic Mex product that said "Test" on a yellow lable. It was dirt cheap. It turned out to be TP instead.

I felt it very fast the first week using 1cc per injection.
I felt it leaving my body by the 3rd day. But with that said, my bold swelled up with the water weight gain and my body composition changed the first few weeks. Already had a foundation from years of natural training so that may have helped. But it seemed that I could do no wrong if I trained and eat shitty. Fresh receptors I suppose.

It just seems like the UG is underdosed or for some reason not as good as quality as pharm grade. I used lots of it but I never seem to feel the same impact as I do on human grade gear.

Agreed. A lot of the ugl shit out there these days is underdosed compared to hg stuff and ugl/vet stuff from earlier this decade.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws