over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

People That say their Gear doesnt work

gridlock

Kilo Klub Member
you know what makes me wonder sometimes is people around us and people on here that straight away shout their gear doesn't work.

one of my friends called me this morning and said he thinks his shit is bunk as he's not "feeling" it.

after speaking to him about what he's been dosing, the diet he's been having and the fact that he's missed some sessions makes me wonder about the lot of the guys that post stuff up and instantly call fake on a lot of their shit.

even people who say "i know my shit and i've been at it a long time" what exactly do they expect to feel. you get some people saying they dont cough on tren, some say they dont get any increased strength from test and some even say wild shit like i've not got an increased sex drive.

its well known that there are more than one variable that effects all the above yet people think its simple enough to just use their one example to name it as an excuse that they arent getting the desired result.

Just get it from a reputable source and then you don't have to worry about it. I figure that if it's fake its not a bad thing because technically I'm "off" and then when I get real stuff it will work even better. I'm a very optimistic person:D

Just get it from a reputable source and then you don't have to worry about it. I figure that if it's fake its not a bad thing because technically I'm "off" and then when I get real stuff it will work even better. I'm a very optimistic person:D

what i'm trying to say is people half the time use it as an excuse and its not really bunk. they just arent doing everything else they should be doing to get the results from it.

I agree with most of what you said. However, you know that when you've run a certain compound in the past and have experienced the sides and then run it again in the future and don't get those sides, you obviously know that something isn't right and that the gear is underdosed, or worse just straight up bunk. This is assuming that your diet and training are consistent and on par.

I agree with most of what you said. However, you know that when you've run a certain compound in the past and have experienced the sides and then run it again in the future and don't get those sides, you obviously know that something isn't right and that the gear is underdosed, or worse just straight up bunk. This is assuming that your diet and training are consistent and on par.

to some extent i agree but the slightest variable can change anything. remember sides are not an accurate indication of a compound working. its only an adverse reaction and there can come a time where you are no longer experiencing them.

then when you look at strength, some people can hit the limit on how much their body can lift, regardless of the amount of hormone one puts into their body.

then with the sex drive (and i'm an example of this) it can deteriorate due to a number of things such as stress from work.

although sides are often one of the ways, it shouldnt be the only way you judge your gear

But what about when they bought crap? everybody knows there is a lot off crap on the market!
When using gear wich doesnt contains what it claims yes then its not weird that they feel nothing from it.

JK.

REPLY TO GRIDLOCK ON GEAR NOT WORKING .

you know what makes me wonder sometimes is people around us and people on here that straight away shout their gear doesn't work.

one of my friends called me this morning and said he thinks his shit is bunk as he's not "feeling" it.

after speaking to him about what he's been dosing, the diet he's been having and the fact that he's missed some sessions makes me wonder about the lot of the guys that post stuff up and instantly call fake on a lot of their shit.

even people who say "i know my shit and i've been at it a long time" what exactly do they expect to feel. you get some people saying they dont cough on tren, some say they dont get any increased strength from test and some even say wild shit like i've not got an increased sex drive.

its well known that there are more than one variable that effects all the above yet people think its simple enough to just use their one example to name it as an excuse that they aren't getting the desired result.
I can certainly understand where your coming from when someone( like myself for example) will use some gear every now and then , but I just cant seem to keep my diet clean like I did some ten years ago when I trained natural all year and didn't drink so much as a single beer when now drinking has been a part of my lifestyle for the past 5 years . I can remember last summer using 250-300mg injectable winny and wonder why its not burning bodyfat and getting me hard when I would drink up to 15 drinks a night , eat pizza, Italian pastries for several days like now and my supervisor told me the 3 things that don't mix are drinking, not getting enough sleep, which I often don't because of a sleeping problem and dependency on xanax and working out .

its well known that there are more than one variable that effects all the above yet people think its simple enough to just use their one example to name it as an excuse that they arent getting the desired result.

MOST who complain of no or just poor gains have under estimated the importance of DIET and TRAINING,,,often failing to do even one of them right.
Some of these guys think they will just take the AAS and magically get in shape and this just isnt the case. You have to work for it. Its a 24/7 commitment.

MOST who complain of no or just poor gains have under estimated the importance of DIET and TRAINING,,,often failing to do even one of them right.
Some of these guys think they will just take the AAS and magically get in shape and this just isnt the case. You have to work for it. Its a 24/7 commitment.

exactly right in most cases, especialy guys that have little or no experience or knowledge of what there doing.

Its the Black market..... Is there gear out theres thats bunk, Mis-Labled, Underdosed, counterfit, or Just flat out Fake.... Sure there is no doubt about that. Lucky for the newer or less experienced members here they have a good forum to learn on HERE and a group of members and staff that ARE experienced so we try to keep and approve only the best sponsors.
Many try to get approved But only certain reputable or well backed guys make it.

DIET AND TRAINING? What? You MUST be kidding. I thought you just swallow these pills and instantly I am Mr. O or jacking home runs. LOL

Isnt weird about peoples perceptions?

I can certainly understand where your coming from when someone( like myself for example) will use some gear every now and then , but I just cant seem to keep my diet clean like I did some ten years ago when I trained natural all year and didn't drink so much as a single beer when now drinking has been a part of my lifestyle for the past 5 years . I can remember last summer using 250-300mg injectable winny and wonder why its not burning bodyfat and getting me hard when I would drink up to 15 drinks a night , eat pizza, Italian pastries for several days like now and my supervisor told me the 3 things that don't mix are drinking, not getting enough sleep, which I often don't because of a sleeping problem and dependency on xanax and working out .

Honestly, if you're going to have a shitty ass diet and not get enough rest, you shouldn't be using aas. It's counterproductive and you will bloat more and put on more fat.

i agree but i also feel that alot more UG and human grade gear are bunk and counterfit than people know. If i had to estimate id say 70% of stuff going around on the internet and in gyms is not authentic or an UG lab that is not putting out a good produt. Just my opinion.

I agree rAJJIN.

exactly right in most cases, especialy guys that have little or no experience or knowledge of what there doing.

Its the Black market..... Is there gear out theres thats bunk, Mis-Labled, Underdosed, counterfit, or Just flat out Fake.... Sure there is no doubt about that. Lucky for the newer or less experienced members here they have a good forum to learn on HERE and a group of members and staff that ARE experienced so we try to keep and approve only the best sponsors.
Many try to get approved But only certain reputable or well backed guys make it.

some people expect to have some crazy feeling from being on and when they dont feel like rambo and look like ronnie coleman in 3 weeks, and want to fuck anything that moves 10000 times a day, and when they dont get that they cry bunk. right now im on 500mg test and 50 anavar, and the feeling is subtle. not much of a sex drive increase for me, but i know its working because i set PRs EVERY workout, i continue to gain weight and i am losing fat and a diet 500 calories orr more over maintenance. the uneducated cry bunk on everything.

And sometimes...there has been a few sponsors removed from the board for selling garbage, so not all cries are cries of wolf. Obviously some do not understand working out, they under-train or more commonly over-train, and they sure as hell do not understand nutrition...but, people do, and have, sold bunk shit. And quite frankly, everyone reacts differently to certain supplements and hormones, so there are few definitive answers here, short of getting blood tests while you are on.

DIET AND TRAINING? What? You MUST be kidding. I thought you just swallow these pills and instantly I am Mr. O or jacking home runs. LOL

Isnt weird about peoples perceptions?

well thats what the media likes people to believe:eek:

Well put buddy!!! Couldn't have said it better myself.;)

Other than that, diet and training as always for sure!

devils advocate

Just to play devils advocate here but there are medical studies that show controlled groups that take aas and who DIDN'T work out gained more muscle than groups that trained and didn't take aas.

So I think it's pretty obvious when someone gets legit gear. I also think some people respond a lot better than some.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws