over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peps vs gh -diabetic risk

grizzly978

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What do you think is safer in terms of avoiding insulin resistance ? I have always though gh releasing peptides are safer as I cannot find any literature or studies that connect them to diabeties. Thoughts on this ??

Good question. Bump.

peps are probably safer simply because you cant get the amount of GH release that you would with real GH (lets say upwards of 4 iu).

Probably dose dependent but risk should be about the same. I was taking regular blood sugar tests on peps for the past few months and my results always suggested insulin resistance, now that I am off its all normal.

Nothing is better and safer than your bodies own natural GH. Not sure if these pepts have long term side effects, but as far as results go, Pepts are the way to go. Now, if you're wanting to blast large amounts of GH like 10+ iu's a day then your best bet is definitely pharma grade GH.

Ime peps or gh, eat reasonably clean, train hard as fuck and stay lean and insulin resistance is never an issue. I went upto 10 iu rips ed for a while and blood glucose measurements were always spot on, both fasted, after eating and while gh present in system. Ie 3 hours post gh. Genetics will play a role in this too of course.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Ime peps or gh, eat reasonably clean, train hard as fuck and stay lean and insulin resistance is never an issue. I went upto 10 iu rips ed for a while and blood glucose measurements were always spot on, both fasted, after eating and while gh present in system. Ie 3 hours post gh. Genetics will play a role in this too of course.

So you think waiting 3 hours post pep/gh injection before eating is the safest bet? I usually fast 30 min, might have to try the 3 hour fast now

So you think waiting 3 hours post pep/gh injection before eating is the safest bet? I usually fast 30 min, might have to try the 3 hour fast now

There's no way you could wait 3 hours to eat after taking peps. They give me hunger pains really bad. Plus, there's no reason to wait that long unless you're doing fasted cardio or training in which an hour would be the most that should take. 30 mins post injection to eat is perfectly fine. There's absolutely no reason to wait three hours to eat. No to mention peptides work best went injected 2-3 X's daily. If you waited three hours each time then you would be in a catabolic state most of the day. I understand that GH/peps help to combate catabolic states, but if you waited that long to consume a meal 2-3 X's a day then I bet you would start to lose muscle fairly quickly.

There's no way you could wait 3 hours to eat after taking peps. They give me hunger pains really bad. Plus, there's no reason to wait that long unless you're doing fasted cardio or training in which an hour would be the most that should take. 30 mins post injection to eat is perfectly fine. There's absolutely no reason to wait three hours to eat. No to mention peptides work best went injected 2-3 X's daily. If you waited three hours each time then you would be in a catabolic state most of the day. I understand that GH/peps help to combate catabolic states, but if you waited that long to consume a meal 2-3 X's a day then I bet you would start to lose muscle fairly quickly.

The hunger goes after about 30 minutes anyway. I used to do 24 hour fasts with plenty of shots of ghrp6 during the fast. I take my ghrp2 about 2 hours after last meal pre bed with no issues. Often take one in middle of night when I wake to piss also with no food.

That's true. Well it seems that everyone using peps or gh should monitor their blood sugar daily as a precaution. I personally have never known anyone to have any problems off of peps/gh. It's hard to even validate when someone posts online "gh/peps caused me to get diabeties" because there are so many fakes/liars using the internet and making bogus claims

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131