over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Davis v Rashad Evans

DrZaius7

Registered
I don't think I have ever seen anyone with shoulders as wide as Phil Davis...SH*T!
He looks like a damn cartoon character.
Not to mention he is one solid muscular mo-fo.

what a boring ass fight that was last nite....thumbs down....

Notice how now that Sonnen isn't juiced-to-the-gills, he just looks like a regular fighter?

Notice how now that Sonnen isn't juiced-to-the-gills, he just looks like a regular fighter?

that is f'n ridiculous. if you didn't have over 1000 posts I would have went into full blown attack mode on that stupidity.

juiced to the gills, but i cannot even win a fight against my wife.
bad form dude

that is f'n ridiculous. if you didn't have over 1000 posts I would have went into full blown attack mode on that stupidity.

juiced to the gills, but i cannot even win a fight against my wife.
bad form dude

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Are you saying that testosterone isn't a performance enhancer and that having nearly 4x the legal limit is not going to give you a huge advantage over your opponent? I'm neither understanding your argument nor your hostility.

Last edited:
what a boring ass fight that was last nite....thumbs down....

agreed....I thought all the fights were gonna be great too, but they weren't at all.

I thought it was weird how every single fighter was gassed very early...Did anyone else notice that..? Hell even Bisping gassed and he never does. Weidman had the only legit excuse from the short notice.

UFC is 0-2 as far as having worthwhile entertaining Fox showings.

I am a college wrestling fan. Phil Davis was a stud at Penn State. More athleticism than skill tho. And he was boring to watch. He almost always won, but he should have destroyed people. I didn't see the fight, but based on his college wrestling he didn't bring a lot of fire to the mat. He may be too nice.

With that said I'm glad I never wrestled anyone as good as him. I had my ass kicked by much lesser men. :rolleyes:

They were gassed? Was it a high elevation location?

Last edited:
I also think Bisping was the winner. Sonnen dominated the 3rd however lost the first two. Can we say political gotta get that Silva-Sonnen 2 payday. Sonne was def a dif fighter last night.

Agree with u Bionic

I am a college wrestling fan. Phil Davis was a stud at Penn State. More athleticism than skill tho. And he was boring to watch. He almost always won, but he should have destroyed people. I didn't see the fight, but based on his college wrestling he didn't bring a lot of fire to the mat. He may be too nice.

With that said I'm glad I never wrestled anyone as good as him. I had my ass kicked by much lesser men. :rolleyes:

They were gassed? Was it a high elevation location?

No elevation which I thought was strange. Weather maybe heck idk

I think they were all jacked up on..... sedatives!

On paper it looked like a good card.... but on the night none of them even looked like putting the other away. Just a lot of moving around and pawing at each other.

Sonnen's going to have to bring more than that against Silva, otherwise he's going to get his arse handed to him next time they meet...

Similar for Evans, if he couldn't put Davis away last night then he won't be able to put Jones away. Most of Davis' kicks were slow and telegraphed...

I've never seen someone with so less talent the Sonnen, be so cocky. Guy is not that good.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Are you saying that testosterone isn't a performance enhancer and that having nearly 4x the legal limit is not going to give you a huge advantage over your opponent? I'm neither understanding your argument nor your hostility.

Those pics totally prove your point, dude. Look at how much smaller he's gotten.

In the first he's in off-season mode weighing 217 for practice with his shirt on. In the second he's a drawn-out 185 trying to make weight.

BTW, he's still on TRT.

And if I remember correctly, his test wasn't 4x more than normal. His Test:Est ratio was 4x more than normal.

In his last fight, which occurred AFTER getting caught with too-high test levels, he dominated and submitted marine Brian Stann.

Last night, he took down Bisping many times, had a hard time keeping him down, but gave him a nice black eye nonetheless and won the unanimous decision.

But aside from all that, your argument and ESPECIALLY those pics = fucking bulletproof.

Last edited:
Sonnen was quite a bit larger and more cut in his fight against Bisping than what he was against Stann. Ironically enough though he looked/fought much much better against Stann.

Nice. First off, he has no neck in the first picture and his arms are huge. His forearms are the size of his calves. That's the body of someone who is hypo-gonadal and on TRT doses "just to get out of bed and live" and that trains for endurance?
I know he wasn't that big when he fought Anderson. The picture is to illustrate that he abused testosterone and when he does he fights better and more impressively than when he doesn't. As for Stann, don't even bother. I didn't buy the UFC hype and Stann's record isn't exactly what you'd call "impressive." He lost to Phil Davis, FCOL. I mean seriously. Are we even arguing about this?

All of the main fights were boring! What a disappointment. The under card, had some really good fights. They showed every single fight on FUEL from 2pm to 5pm (pacific)!! Now Sonnen sounds like a pro wrestler...I don't find him entertaining...I can't stand that guy!! I hope Silva knocks his ass out in the first round!!!

I'm looking forward to UFC 143 on February 4th...Diaz vs Condit. I'm taking Diaz on this one! He's an unorthodox, nasty, fighter....His personality leaves a lot to be desired, but I still like watching him fight!! I was surprised that the early odds makers are favoring Condit!!

Sonnen was quite a bit larger and more cut in his fight against Bisping than what he was against Stann. Ironically enough though he looked/fought much much better against Stann.

Stann v Sonnen was in Texas , which is rumored to be less strict with enforcement of the rules. At one of the Strikeforce cards a couple fighters were taking oxygen prior to getting in the cage

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws