over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Heath getting checked by MMA fighter in parking lot

Bull_Nuts

Registered
Here is an interesting video...what would you have done had you been in his shoes?

Kinda LOL too and possibly a gimmic, Phil is hard to see...THoughts?

BN
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX0shGp86Bs"]Mr Olympia PHIL HEATH nearly got PUNCHED by a big MMA FIGHTER after ADMITTING taking STEROIDS! FUNNY - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

kinglewy

Banned
This guy did the same thing to Jay Cutler at an expo and to Rich Piana...some body knock that idiot out for christs sake...he is probably fortunate that Rich Piana's crew wasn't around at the time...some of those dudes are pretty rough and tumble like that viking guy.

mytreefiddy

IFBB PRO / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
"skinny motherfucker"???...... Ummmmm o---------k!

Bull_Nuts

Registered
This guy did the same thing to Jay Cutler at an expo and to Rich Piana...some body knock that idiot out for christs sake...he is probably fortunate that Rich Piana's crew wasn't around at the time...some of those dudes are pretty rough and tumble like that viking guy.
Steroids are steroids, and people that use them do so because they are what they are. Im cool with abiding by rules and everything...for instance in baseball they are illegal the game should stay that way...they are simply not a part of "baseball"...Maybe a "Questionable supplementing" league should be formed. Until then, I prefer juice over playing pro ball so my choice is made.

I mean for Christ's sakes...FUCK OFF if you dont like sports that are drug free...It shouldnt even bother you...we are not attempting to pass as drug free for the most part and to satisfy that issue there is tested natural competions with very tight guidelines.

He should just tell him to fuck off and put blinders on or something and hit the gym...but he bitched out.

BN

Bull_Nuts

Registered
Gotta love Rich Piana...he handled his ambush very well.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHQ7drk0x2Y&feature=iv&src_vid=yX0shGp86Bs&annotation_id=annotation_3459079111"]Biggest Bodybuilder RICH PIANA almost BEAT UP & ARRESTED for taking STEROIDS by a Police DRUG Agent! - YouTube[/ame]

NGL34

Registered
that video make me dizzy watching it

sluggy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What the hell is wrong with this guy

Bio

Staff member
Registered
This clown has mental problems...I can't wait for the day that someone knocks his stupid ass out!

You notice at the end where he approached Tyson but it was at an expo...gee, I wonder why he didn't approach Tyson in a parking lot like he did with the bodybuilders. :rolleyes:

Jasons1985

Banned
What a stupid ignorant fuck. Id say something involving a bullett and that guys head but id probably get banned.

ZOFO1973

Kilo Klub Member
This clown has mental problems...I can't wait for the day that someone knocks his stupid ass out!

You notice at the end where he approached Tyson but it was at an expo...gee, I wonder why he didn't approach Tyson in a parking lot like he did with the bodybuilders. :rolleyes:
Tyson would chew this dude up, and id love to see him pull that shit with any heavy or light heavy UFC fighters.

Last edited:

Fa Seeshus

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Where is Branch Warren when you need him?

rgrmedic

Registered
From what I saw it looked like Phil handled it like a gentleman...whats wrong with that?

Nabz

Kilo Klub Member
Isn't that guy that also says he is related to Floyd Mayweather ?? And is a boxer too ??

What a foolish dumbass !

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil
Staff member
Administrator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The most pathetic thing about this thread was the title the op used...Using the title seems the same as the idiot that posted it to youtube:rolleyes:

Heath handled it actually the way it should have been handled...This guy is probably looking for a lawsuit when one of these guys finally knocks him the fuck out!

Prada

Registered
Well that puts the roid rage myth to rest. :lightbulb:

mikeyt869

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
He's a fucking assclown you feel me? You feel me? He wouldn't act that way in the bad parts of NY I can tell you that. He'd go to sleep real quick.

fnripped

Newbies
Phil handled it appropriately. The individual obviously had strong feelings about PED use. Phil would have gotten nowhere attempting to reason with him. Furthermore Phil's demeanor is calm, cool, and collected. The "natural fighter" comes off as angry, aggressive, and irrational. Phil's demeanor is contrary to the stereotype of a roid raging steroid infused bodybuilder. The fighter stated Phil should be a roll model, but maybe the fighter should take some time for a bit of self reflection.

The second point is Phil's sport of choice is bodybuilding. Phil is not a trained fighter. I am not sure why a trained fighter would assume an untrained, large, muscular person is a gifted fighter. Conversely, that would be like Phil challenging the fighter to a pose down. How do you think that would turn out?

Goody

Registered
Dude needs to get a life
And Phil let that conversation go on way to long

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
allstr921