Phil Vs Kai Poll

• Phil Heath

Votes: 138 62.7%
  • Kai Greene

Votes: 82 37.3%

• Total voters
this pic did it for me look at kai traps
url]

how the fuck have you managed to spell a 3 letter name wrong 4-5 times in one post :banghead:

easy to do smart ass. just like ironhead did what above his car remark.

This forum is about Kai and Phil's placing. Who gives a shit about spelling . Has long has you get the point. These smart ass remarks is uncalled for.Remarks like yours only comes from punk ass bitches like you.

Both looked remarkable! Have been a fan of both, of Kai a little longer, all in all Phill's win was well deserved.

**broken link removed**

from the Sheru Classic just 1 week later... placings were 1. Phil 2. Kai 3. Roelly

I know this is Phil vs. Kai thread but the thing that stands out to me is Roelly is pretty well known for his massive triceps, in the picture he is standing slightly in front of Phil and Phil's arms still look bigger

**broken link removed**

from the Sheru Classic just 1 week later... placings were 1. Phil 2. Kai 3. Roelly

I know this is Phil vs. Kai thread but the thing that stands out to me is Roelly is pretty well known for his massive triceps, in the picture he is standing slightly in front of Phil and Phil's arms still look bigger

Glad Roelly was able to place good, awesome guy! Phil looks a lot better here than that Olympia stage, mid-section cleaned up a lot more than his Olympia 2x win. Can't wait to see him guest pose at a local contest in a couple weeks, great guy.

i pick kai

wait......

**broken link removed**

i actually jus seen the sheru classic pics yesterday. And Phil didnt look much harder and drier than he was at the olympia.
Def feel if phil was that way at the olympia there wouldnt be all this comparsion stuff between him and kai. And im a fan of kais as well but results speak for themselves. Phils physique is where its at

jus re-read my last post. I meant to say phil DID look much harder and drier at the Sheru classic. and def shiowed up kai

**broken link removed**

Well if you're comparing solely triceps then you can clearly see that muscle is larger on Roelly. Arms, well no one has Phil Heath arms. Meeting both the day of the Olympia, no one has Roelly's triceps just as no one has a back like Johnnie Jackson on stage and no one as complete from head to toe as Phil Heath ;)

Last edited:
Well if you're comparing solely triceps then you can clearly see that muscle is larger on Roelly. Arms, well no one has Phil Heath arms. Meeting both the day of the Olympia, no one has Roelly's triceps just as no one has a back like Johnnie Jackson on stage and no one as complete from head to toe as Phil Heath ;)

Tony the X man finished 3th not Roelly.

I'd have to agree with the general consensus that Phil is physically superior, but my feelings get in the way and I want Kai to win. He's worked so hard and had to go through so much just to get where he is now. I have great respect for that man after watching so much video on him, the things he says and does.

I have a lot of respect for Kai but very surprised to see him take 2nd place so badly! At Sunday's seminar he was very quite, had his head down almost the whole time with a sad puppy dog face. Then after the seminar all the athletes came down to meet the fans, take pictures, etc. Kai was the only one to run out the back door and not be there for his fans! Seemed to me a very sore loser and 2nd place Olympia is nothing to ever be ashamed of especially how far he's come. Was really hoping to meet him this weekend and take a picture with him but he was MIA all weekend then ran away after the seminar.

I'm a little surprised too, usually Kai is very modest and patient. Darn shame, but hey he worked so hard this last year maybe he really believed he was gonna win.

I love how everybody was talking smack during the interview or whatever and phil and kai both chilled and didn't say anything (especially Kai). And when they stepped on the stag the judges pretty much ignored everybody and focused a lot of time on phil and kai.

Idk why a lot of people, especially in other forums, think that phil is ahead by a lot but he is truly not. If he made one little slip it would of been game over for him.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131