over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phone tapped?

Fullybuilt

Banned
Doesnt someone actually need to physically get ahold of your cell phone to tap it, or no? I just get paranoid sometimes :) Also, texts can't be traced can they?

Fullybuilt said:
Doesnt someone actually need to physically get ahold of your cell phone to tap it, or no? I just get paranoid sometimes :) Also, texts can't be traced can they?
na if u got a cell that is in a contract po po or feds can get it anytime they want and as far as text go i jus heard that ur provider keeps all ur text and can be looked up anytime to the fuckin T dog so my best advice to u is get a pre paid cell to do ur business on bro....as far as im concerned they still cant track that shit:cool: ...peace

C

if your concerned...

as mentioned, go pay as you go issued under a another name and, depending on the level of security you require, use that phone strictly for text, never voice. a tap can only tie your voice to a number, but there will be no physical evidence of you sending the text- anyone able to use your phone could have sent it. make sure you never use voice on it- it ties you to the phone.

BFU

Last edited:
Fullybuilt said:

Want to learn how sophisticated the feds are on cell phones, watch The Wire on HBO. They have many ways to nail you if they wish.

As far as I know and this comes from one of my buddies that was a hot shot for Nextel. The only untraceable form of communication through cells is nextel 2 way. That's why the FCC or what ever regulates the cell phones was going to fine Nextel or make them change the technology. The fine was so large that this is how Sprint was able to come in and merge with Nextel. The sprint company paid the fines and made some agreement to try and change the two way. I don't know if they were able to change it yet or not. Prepayed obviously has it's advantages but can be traced, just not to who you are as long as there's a different name on the account. They can track regular voice from a police car. I've seen it, so I know it's true. I used to have a bunch of friends that were hard into rec. drugs and they all went down sooner or later. So I learned alot from watching all of them get popped.

I use prepay BOOST mobile that also has the 2way feature. If I feel the need i just go and change the chip inside so i have another phone # account. Use the 2way as much as possible as it is not traceable at this point and I feel better about changing my number every so often to ensure anonymity...

My 2ml's,
RM

I can't believe this fucking pigs can just trace whoever they want. Thats a bigtime violation of privacy. Really pisses me off. Look like pre paid is the way to go.

Armageddon said:
As far as I know and this comes from one of my buddies that was a hot shot for Nextel. The only untraceable form of communication through cells is nextel 2 way. That's why the FCC or what ever regulates the cell phones was going to fine Nextel or make them change the technology. The fine was so large that this is how Sprint was able to come in and merge with Nextel. The sprint company paid the fines and made some agreement to try and change the two way. I don't know if they were able to change it yet or not. Prepayed obviously has it's advantages but can be traced, just not to who you are as long as there's a different name on the account. They can track regular voice from a police car. I've seen it, so I know it's true. I used to have a bunch of friends that were hard into rec. drugs and they all went down sooner or later. So I learned alot from watching all of them get popped.

how can they hear you from a police car alone, elaborate please
thanks

First off it wasn't everyday cops that nailed these guys. So there's alittle more technology involved that what a regular cop carries in there car. There's a serial number or something on the back of the phones. They have some sort of radio that allows them to tune into the frequency of the phone by the serial number. All I know is my buddy sat in the back of this car and listened to his partner talk on the phone about a deal they were suppossed to do.
There's suppossed to be rules and regulations about doing things like that, but do you think there reallt followed. If they want to know something bad enough they'll figure it out.

Armageddon said:
First off it wasn't everyday cops that nailed these guys. So there's alittle more technology involved that what a regular cop carries in there car. There's a serial number or something on the back of the phones. They have some sort of radio that allows them to tune into the frequency of the phone by the serial number. All I know is my buddy sat in the back of this car and listened to his partner talk on the phone about a deal they were suppossed to do.
There's suppossed to be rules and regulations about doing things like that, but do you think there reallt followed. If they want to know something bad enough they'll figure it out.

IN MEXICO WE DO NOT USE ANY TYPE OF TELEPHONE OR RADIO PERIOD. EVERYTHING IS FACE TO FACE. PAIN IN THE ASS BUT ITS A MUST. HERE THERE ARE NO RULES. THEY WILL TAP YOUR PHONE JUST SO THEY CAN HERE YOU SAY HOW MUCH YOUR BALANCE IS IN THE BANK THEN THE COPS KIDNAPP YOU BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY GOT SOMEONE WITH MONEY.

THERE ARE ATLEAST 5 KIDNAPPS WEEKLY. I AM ONLY REFERING TO ONE AREA, NOT ALL OF MEXICO. JUST ONE CITY. VERY DANGEROUS:(

never asume

Fullybuilt said:
never asume u are totally anonymous. there is always a rat someplace.

bigfatandugly said:
as mentioned, go pay as you go issued under a another name and, depending on the level of security you require, use that phone strictly for text, never voice. a tap can only tie your voice to a number, but there will be no physical evidence of you sending the text- anyone able to use your phone could have sent it. make sure you never use voice on it- it ties you to the phone.

BFU
Bump this, I totally agree because that is what I do,,,and texting is cheaper on the prepaid then calling, only 5 cents a message..........

Fullybuilt said:
I can't believe this fucking pigs can just trace whoever they want. Thats a bigtime violation of privacy. Really pisses me off. Look like pre paid is the way to go.
In short mate i will say this.. UNITED STATES PATRIOT ACT

bio labs said:
IN MEXICO WE DO NOT USE ANY TYPE OF TELEPHONE OR RADIO PERIOD. EVERYTHING IS FACE TO FACE. PAIN IN THE ASS BUT ITS A MUST. HERE THERE ARE NO RULES. THEY WILL TAP YOUR PHONE JUST SO THEY CAN HERE YOU SAY HOW MUCH YOUR BALANCE IS IN THE BANK THEN THE COPS KIDNAPP YOU BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY GOT SOMEONE WITH MONEY.

THERE ARE ATLEAST 5 KIDNAPPS WEEKLY. I AM ONLY REFERING TO ONE AREA, NOT ALL OF MEXICO. JUST ONE CITY. VERY DANGEROUS:(

I know this city! Be careful my friend. Be careful.

My friend lost his Verizon cell phone mate, when he went down to get a new phone they asked him if he wanted his old text messages downloaded into his phone. Text messages were in a data base at Verizon HQ.... Anything you say,type or say can be retrieved at a click of a button...

Never ever do anything illegel using anything but ur face and feet... then still be paranoid and check for wire... you never know when your buyer had a choice of prison time or rat... when your looking at things from behind bars or a oneway mirror the choice is clear...

Never get comfortable or your done mate... technology works both ways

To state the obvious, this country has problems. It really pisses me off when I dwell on it. I know people in prison for selling gear, and people who were busted selling rec drugs who only got probation (5yrs). I have a buddy that was hard for cash and robbed 6 gas stations at gun point (for meth). He spent about 3 months in jail and is now on probation.
People running around the streets with pockets full of heroin should be scared. They need to be.
People running around town with a pocket full of Dbol should have nothing to fear. They are doing nothing wrong. We are hurting no one.
Hell, every man in this world is in posession of anabolic hormones.
I hate the hoops people have to jump through to live their lifestyle. Changing numbers, fake ids, fake addys, wondering who to trust and who not to.

I am pro steroids, so vote for me, joeshow5, for your next president.:D

Armageddon said:

They use illegal means to create and/or become aware of situations for "legal" busts.

To burn an ESN for a cell is fairly easy... meaning I can make call from my cell and the charges go to your cell. Each and every cell phone has a distinct ESN. If I burn a chip with you ESN and connect it to a cell, the cell will be active and charges will go to your account. The equipment and knowledge for this is readily available.

To listen in on a specific ESN is easy...... shit the old police scanners use to reach that frequency... they have since been banned from production.

Take care
Stryker

Well if you get a prepaid at 7 eleven no one will ever know its you

On the flipside cut down on any coke, meth, or weed your using as this may help witht he paranoia

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear