over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please analyze my blood work

e95932

Newbies
Anything I need to worry about? I'm on 500mg of test e a week. 26 years old, 190lbs 5'7

**broken link removed**

since each lab uses different measures it would help to see the numbers they compare to. with that said a quick look suggests that your kidneys, and liver are functioning normally

Vitamin D3 is way low. Try doing 50,000 iu's twice a week with a fatty meal.

CCHOEN his D level is in the normal range though on low end he by no means needs 50,000iu twice a week. I have low D due to CKD and Im only taking 5,000ius a day.

He should start at low end say 2500ius once a day in the AM to try and boost the Low normal level.

Is that TSH level considered Ideal? I know its not high.

CCHOEN his D level is in the normal range though on low end he by no means needs 50,000iu twice a week. I have low D due to CKD and Im only taking 5,000ius a day.

He should start at low end say 2500ius once a day in the AM to try and boost the Low normal level.

I have too agree, also there's new guide lines on Serum Vitamin D-25 hydroxy

Elsevier

. Serum 25-OHD3 concentration is only poorly responsive to increases in vitamin D intake, and the prolonged routine consumption of thousands of international units of vitamin D may interfere with the regulation of phosphate homeostasis by fibroblast growth factor-23 (FGF23) and the Klotho gene product, with consequences that are detrimental to human health.

https://www.consumerlab.com/[email protected]&firstname=#bladder

I'm going to get the labcorp test done some time this week. I recently finished a 8 weeks of test/tren/mast 200mg eod (vishnu) with 40mg oral winny and clen. Stop that two weeks ago and started 500mg aweek of testE recently. I would thought my blood work would be jacked?

according to my labs your rbcs are high. whats the reference range for yours? mine were around 5.4 -5.5 also so id like to know if i should be donating blood or something. did your doc say anything about the rbcs? my hemotocrit/globin were exactly the same as yours also

I need a new doctor. She just say "everything looks fine. Nothing too bad." :rolleyes:

I think you need to run this past your doctor and ask him directly. Since he/she is your primary care giver and the one you will mostly be following up with.

(just my .02)

RBC's and HCT are a bit high. donate blood this weekend, stay hydrated and you are golden.

what lab did your bloodwork. I thought they all included ranges?

I think you need to run this past your doctor and ask him directly. Since he/she is your primary care giver and the one you will mostly be following up with.

(just my .02)
She wasn't too concern with my results. I ask her nothing to be concern about? She just say nope, you're in good health. I'm going to find another doctor. I didn't feel like she was helping me much.
RBC's and HCT are a bit high. donate blood this weekend, stay hydrated and you are golden.
Thanks, I usually donate ever 3 months which I am due.
what lab did your bloodwork. I thought they all included ranges?
I just ask my doctor for a regular bloodwork, check everything including a std check up. She ask me if I fast which I didn't so she couldn't do some of the testing like cholesterol and others. I wanted to get the cheap lapcorp blood work done this week but due to work I'm going to push it till next week.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws