over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please read!

oldfella

Board Supporter / Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Board Supporter
Bumpin this up for the new guys to gear usage. This man (oldfella) knows his shit and he cares about people's health! Props to tkav1980 for the original thread as well, more people need to hear this.

OLDFELLA

CAN YOU PLEASE ADVISE KNUCKLE HEAD CHESTNC NOT TO POST SHIT LIKE THAT... AND FIX HIS BF BEFORE HE WASTE HIS MONEY!

Demonex14

CAN YOU PLEASE ADVISE KNUCKLE HEAD CHESTNC NOT TO POST SHIT LIKE THAT... AND FIX HIS BF BEFORE HE WASTE HIS MONEY!
Bro, I read your post on this thread and the other that you are referring to. Who died, and made you king? The other thread was going along fine until you brought your negativity and disrespectful tone to it.

Ok

Bro, I read your post on this thread and the other that you are referring to. Who died, and made you king? The other thread was going along fine until you brought your negativity and disrespectful tone to it.

Listen and No disrespect.. Its towards that one gentlemen.. No to you.... get of thats guys nuts... He jumped thread to thread with same question... I asked him his stats... and never replied back... I found his stats and was dazed at his stats.. way to to much bf% to be using ass.... I was only helping him .. not to be rude.... and who made you superman...lol:D ... I just don't want to see him get hurt.. we all got goals.. let meet them before we die .. you feel me...

i will agree with old fellow and a lot of the other vets here. since joining pro- muscle i have learned one thing a little goes a long Way.i did a lot of research before starting up again, i bought some books and learned about what i was going to be using. but even in the books they tell you to use much more then i think most will need.and after trying the higher doses and not gaining much more then i do with a lower dose.besides feeling better.so thanks to old fellow and the others here for their good advice.

I feel ya, now feel what i'm sayin

Listen and No disrespect.. Its towards that one gentlemen.. No to you.... get of thats guys nuts... He jumped thread to thread with same question... I asked him his stats... and never replied back... I found his stats and was dazed at his stats.. way to to much bf% to be using ass.... I was only helping him .. not to be rude.... and who made you superman...lol:D ... I just don't want to see him get hurt.. we all got goals.. let meet them before we die .. you feel me...

I'm all for helping someone, and i'm not saying your advice or message is wrong. It's how you delivered it. You think some is going to go with your advice when your abrasive, no matter the intent.

I'm all for helping someone, and i'm not saying your advice or message is wrong. It's how you delivered it. You think some is going to go with your advice when your abrasive, no matter the intent.

True... just got frustrated... I hate ignorance..

For all you guys out there that have your degrees in biochemistry and are embarking on these massive lean muscle builder cycles that are using many compounds at outrageous doses please read this thread:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32300
Oldfella, do you think Test@250mgs/wk should be the standard 1st cycle? I'm talking about someone with 10+ years experience, reached their natural potential, and has built a solid base. What do ya think?

Oldfella, do you think Test@250mgs/wk should be the standard 1st cycle? I'm talking about someone with 10+ years experience, reached their natural potential, and has built a solid base. What do ya think?
I do think that 250/wk with really tight nutrition and proper training will go a long way to solid gains. 250/wk is going to push your test levels up significantly. It is always better to start low and see how your body reacts. Some people just can't handle aas at all. it would be a shame to take a high dose only to find that the sides were unbearable and would get worse before they got better!! As for a standard first cycle I do not think there is any such thing, now as for a sensible first cycle, well most definately!!

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear