over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PLEASE READ

Phidias

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Honestly I don't get it.

Among the close to 30 000 members PM has, 800 to 1500 log in everyday, are active, enjoy the board (obviously otherwise they wouldn't come back)... and then only 76 people vote in the Featured Member thread! And each and every damn month it's the same shame...

Why is it so hard, if you like coming on here, to take a few seconds to show your interest by placing your vote?

"Mini events" like this are part of a forum's life. Show your support.

Your right bro, I need to contribute and vote as well. No more slacking here, i want to support this board and support its members as well. I advise more to get involved

I agree, its not to hard to give a little back. Good post philadas.

strenght in numbers...........

Phidias, those are impressive numbers, you're right.
It's a great board with so much to offer and great people.

EVERYBODY VOTE!!!!

its a mystery to me too… :confused:

VOTE!!!!!! Its free and no sales people will call :D

You're right bro! I'm going to be honest, I usually just go right past past it. I"ll make it a point to vote every month.

I think if more people vote, the thread would remain at the top and be more likely to be visited and used

Good post Philadis!;) :D

ive never voted...

i guess ive just never felt my vote mattered.. but if its gonna support the board, then ill do it!!

sorry guys... i know i dont give much to the board so this is the least i can do!

i hear njpooldude is a great member to vote for.. he likes long walks on the beach, frolicking through the meadows, sliding down rainbows and singing in the rain...:eek:

good point
will now read up on the guys then vote

my reason for not voting....I'm new, I don't know any of you well enough to have a clear view. I'll vote in a few months. I've read all about the contest and I think it's badass, especially w/ the very generous prize package.

my reason for not voting....I'm new, I don't know any of you well enough to have a clear view. I'll vote in a few months. I've read all about the contest and I think it's badass, especially w/ the very generous prize package.

#1 great post phidias.

Papa, do what i did, go look at the threads started by each user. Read a few of em, vote for them based on personality, dedication, whatever you like. i found it pretty interesting going back and reading the old posts too. Granted i don't really do much at work but hey, such is life.

These are exactly the things that need to be out in the open so people vote especially in a tough month to pick like this one.

Great work Philadas!!!! :p

I always just click the new posts buttons and skim through. I rarely see the vote for featured member post when it is active. It usually pops up after the contest is over.

the reason i didnt vote is simply because i dont know who those people in the poll are.

I dont think ive ever seen anyone of them post in the general forum - and thats mostly what i read.

I cant vote for someone im not familiar with at all, it wouldnt be fair to all of them if i just picked my choice by random.

I guess the same goes for most other members, the majority of which only read the general forum also.

Vadim,

I see your point but don't tell me that EVERY month we have to choose between unknown members... that's not honest! Yet it's always the same, 100 voters on a good month, 50 or 60 being closer to the norm.

Just look at all or almost all the past FM... everyone knows who they are cause they still post regularly. Just to name a few... b-boy, thebrick, JT, Dave19, Shelby, Dusty, phoenix13... if they ain't active I don't know what to say!

And btw, although you're right about MoChuisle and Icandy not posting too often or only when they enter contests :p , Marylin and Cslim are definitely known to anyone following the board's life a bit... and you're one of those, Vadim! It sincerely surprises me that you don't know them... but if it's true I strongly advise you to check their respective pictures posted either in the members photos section or even the general forum for Cslim (the popular FitByDesign thread comes to mind). :)

well now that youre talking about it i know that I really should be reading other sections hehe.
Im not saying that its THEIR fault for not posting in the general forum, but rather its MY fault for not venturing out and getting to know other members better.
So you can definitely count on me for voting on featured members in the future.

Great! :)

I started voting last month, and will/need to do it this month.

This post hits close to me, as I am in charge of a similar plan at the board I moderate at, and we get maybe 60-80 votes each month, and I have no idea why more don't do it as well. We have around 150-300 members each day and only half vote:mad:

It's a good way to say thanks to those that post on the board, and for the life of me, I can't see how hard it is for them not to take 5 seconds to click and vote:confused:

I even send them pm's to go vote:rolleyes:

I'm not real active on PM like some members, but it hit home to me that I was doing the same here that I questioned others at my board for doing (or rather not doing). So last month I made it a point to vote:)

BMJ

If I have read posts by those in the poll then I will vote. Only problem is I havent been here that long and alot of the time I dont recognize some of the names. If I dont recognize then I dont usually vote.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws