over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prayers and positive vibes

beast405

Well-known member / Kilo Klub
Registered
Keep me in your thoughts and prayers. My lady and I are going to be doing our second ivf procedure here very soon. We have been wanting our own little one for a long time now. Hopefully this time works! Thanks fellas

prayers for u!
Positive story for you, my little sister and husband had to take meds and had all kinds trouble getting pregnant finally did.
then bout 2-3 years later just having good ole drunk sex got pregnant and had twins! no meds or anything!
So, the body is a crazy thing.
my wife and i went thru 2 miscarriages. One was kinda well into term. it was very hard on us. but we eventually had a beautiful daughter who is 11 now!
no matter what stick together and be positive and trust their is a plan for you! i pray this is the plan for you!
-F

Make it happen brother it's all for something beautiful! Look forward to congratulating you!

Keep me in your thoughts and prayers. My lady and I are going to be doing our second ivf procedure here very soon. We have been wanting our own little one for a long time now. Hopefully this time works! Thanks fellas

Prayers for you and your lady to be blessed with a child. My baby daughter is almost sixteen months old now, and is the absolute light of my life. I thank God every day for her. I hope that you and your woman both know that joy of having a little one of your own.

Prayers for you and your lady to be blessed with a child. My baby daughter is almost sixteen months old now, and is the absolute light of my life. I thank God every day for her. I hope that you and your woman both know that joy of having a little one of your own.
Thanks sides. I appreciate it brother. We did our first ivf a few months back it didn’t work. That was a bummer. But I’m very positive about this one. We are transferring two embryos this time instead of one, per the doctor’s recommendation. We’ve spent thousands of dollars but I know it will be worth it in the end

prayers for u!
Positive story for you, my little sister and husband had to take meds and had all kinds trouble getting pregnant finally did.
then bout 2-3 years later just having good ole drunk sex got pregnant and had twins! no meds or anything!
my wife and i went thru 2 miscarriages. One was kinda well into term. it was very hard on us. but we eventually had a beautiful daughter who is 11 now!
no matter what stick together and be positive and trust their is a plan for you! i pray this is the plan for you!
-F
Thanks so much bro

I will keep you in my thoughts.

Its scary, expensive, and will have you anxious as hell. Just remember WHEN it works all this will be worth it.

It will take one child to change your life. I have 3 now and loved everything, including the good and bad.

All my luck to you life is a beautiful thing!

Good luck brother..!! Definitely sending some prayers and positive vibes your way. There's no greater gift than a child, and I can tell that you will cherish that gift and be a great Dad :) 🙏

My brother and sister in law had a lot of trouble getting her pregnant. She started taking hormone shots for over a year and finally got pregnant. There first daughter is now 13 and they have four healthy and happy kids. The body is a wild wonderful and often unpredictable thing! Best of luck with your family building journey!

prayers for u!
-F
Same thing happened to a good friend of mine. After kid number one he Wasnt too big on kids now he just had twins . poor bastard

I was told my case was impossible and to look for doner sperm. 2 kids later, one of which im positive is mine..lol, and I'm glad I didn't give up.
Good luck man! If it doesn't work this time, don't stop trying, its worth it.
If you're in the US, I'd be happy to point you to the doc that turned my impossible case into 2 kids.

Best of luck to you both.
I see a healthy beautiful baby in the near future. 🤗

Thanks everybody. It means a lot. Feels good to be a part of this online community it feels like family. I’m really hoping it works this time. We’ve put so much money , time and effort into this.

Good luck. It will happen. It feels like hell going through it, but all worth it. My wife and I went through 3 IUI’s and 2 IVF procedures. Watched all of our friends have kids so easily, and it became extremely frustrating blaming each other constantly (when it was my fault from the years of using test year round).

I also had zero sperm because of years of test usage. So I stopped all my test, I took 2000 iu Hcg 3x a week and 150 iu HMG 3x a week and my sperm went to 250 mil ,But I literally felt like a 13 year old girl with no test on board. After two years, I was really about to give up and either adopt or have donors involved, but then we tried that second IVF procedure and it worked. Now we have a 6 month old girl. Just don’t give in, bottom line.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RingSteel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131