over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre? Intra? And post- workout shakes??

Damn it! I bought some waxy maze and could only handle it for a week. The worst stomach pains and cramps ever. It was from Dymatize and they call it Flud. Anyone else have stomach issues with waxy maze?

I don't think your stomach is able to digest waxy maize efficiently which is why you are having issues. I would recommend swedish oat starch as a substitute.

Damn it! I bought some waxy maze and could only handle it for a week. The worst stomach pains and cramps ever. It was from Dymatize and they call it Flud. Anyone else have stomach issues with waxy maze?

try Karboload from TN its great

try Karboload from TN its great

Hell yes! That has been a staple product for me. I tried waxy, dextrose, maltodextrin, Swedish oat starch... and I always got a really uncomfortable feeling. And while you are training, that is never good.

I don't have any of this with karboload. I kind of diggin' the watermelon right now. It tastes like bubbalicious bubble gum.

A.M. workouts, 1/2hr pre- darkrage w-ghrps and or gh.
At the gym 60gms honey, with or without slin. Lately using 4iu humilog-8iu humilin-r mix.
During workout, size-on, volumnize mix w-25gms bcaas.
Post 100gms whey mix, 2-truenutrietion plus: 1- ON isowhey and 1 Gaspari w-probiotics.

A.M. workouts, 1/2hr pre- darkrage w-ghrps and or gh.
At the gym 60gms honey, with or without slin. Lately using 4iu humilog-8iu humilin-r mix.
During workout, size-on, volumnize mix w-25gms bcaas.
Post 100gms whey mix, 2-truenutrietion plus: 1- ON isowhey and 1 Gaspari w-probiotics.

Why the honey ??

Why the honey ??

I do the same. Honey gives great energy and is real nice. Digests real easy and smooth, is a natural food with some vitamins and shit. Nature knows how to put its sugars together. I put a handful of dry oats in mine just because I like it. I use it pre workout too in my green tea. Nice blend of quick and slower release energy. Cheap too :) I only use it intra with slin else I train on just a scoop of whey pre, but concrete is a big guy and needs to be feeding the machine

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Humapro 1/2hr Pre, BCAA''s 15g's Intra & Humapro Post w/ ChainD Reaction 70mg (rice syrup)....then dinner an 1hr later

Do u guys keep your intra shake the same when your cutting too?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Around your training window is no time for diet. Spike the slin and feed the muscles, then eat clean the rest of the day.

Why the honey ??

Honey is a natural suger and helps spike slin. I'm now adding in A 1/2 cup of raisens for a total of 180 carbs pre and intra with the bcaa blast. 25gms.
Maybe I can gain another pound or two. lol

Last edited:
Around your training window is no time for diet. Spike the slin and feed the muscles, then eat clean the rest of the day.

I completely agree. Unless you are already taking slin, I believe that intra and post workout are the best times to consume most of your simple carbs to induce a spike in natural insulin. I also believe that simple carbs intra and post workout are crucial to restore lost muscle glycogen as quickly as possible.

I used to do these pre/intra/post shakes, but to be honest, it just a pain in the ass i dont need to add to my regiment of crap i have to remember each day

measuring out, carrying around bags of powder, making all these different shakes, drinking them, washing bottles, etc etc

now i just make one... 1 scoop of aminos, 1 scoop of creatine, one scoop of cytocarb

simple, effective, i just sip through the workout

i dont take preworkouts anymore... BEST DECISION/CHANGE IVE MADE IN A LONG TIME

i dont think it affected my performance at all, in fact, not relying on getting stimmed out every time i go to the gym is a good feeling, i am more focused and confident and less jittery and sweaty during training as well, and I can control my breathing better too, dont feel like im going to have a heart attack

I used to do these pre/intra/post shakes, but to be honest, it just a pain in the ass i dont need to add to my regiment of crap i have to remember each day

measuring out, carrying around bags of powder, making all these different shakes, drinking them, washing bottles, etc etc

now i just make one... 1 scoop of aminos, 1 scoop of creatine, one scoop of cytocarb

i dont think it affected my performance at all, in fact, not relying on getting stimmed out every time i go to the gym is a good feeling, i am more focused and confident and less jittery and sweaty during training as well, and I can control my breathing better too, dont feel like im going to have a heart attack

I agree with the pre workout crap. I don't take them anymore either except maybe a cup of coffee if I train later on during the day. It jacks up my heart rate and doesn't do shit for performance either. I also don't need my heart rate jumping up an extra 20 beats per minute either doing cardio. :banghead:

Thirded that. The closest thing to that I take is Purple Wraath, and even that is just beta-alanine and EAAs.

Preworkout:
50-70g spinach
8 oz cranberry juice
1/6 cup oat flour
Pineapple
2 scoops Purple Wraath

Intra:
1/2-1 scoop waxy maize
EAAs or beef aminos

2 scoops whey/beef protein
1 scoop creatine (beef protein has 5g in 2 scoops)
1 tbsp honey
1 banana

Pre-workout:
50g Karbolyn
20g of VPX Shotgun
5g of silk amino acids
5g of Branch chain amino's

Intra:
50g Karbolyn
20g VPX Synthesize
10g Branch chain amino's

20g VPX Synthesize
10g Branch chain amino's

Thirded that. The closest thing to that I take is Purple Wraath, and even that is just beta-alanine and EAAs.

Preworkout:
50-70g spinach
8 oz cranberry juice
1/6 cup oat flour
Pineapple
2 scoops Purple Wraath

Intra:
1/2-1 scoop waxy maize
EAAs or beef aminos

2 scoops whey/beef protein
1 scoop creatine (beef protein has 5g in 2 scoops)
1 tbsp honey
1 banana

Purple Wraath was good stuff when I used it back in the day but even when I got it discounted, it's still pretty expensive. I'm poor now lol, so I use Aminox instead.

i like just doing

1 hr 30 min before
105 carb complex (white rice or mix white rice and rye bread
20 carb fruit(banana or pineapple)
45 gram protein (chicken , beef or eggs or combined)
13 gram fat (mostly from animal sources will add evoo or coconut oil to make the difference)

pre workout on the way to the gym
5g bcaa
5g leucine in 500ml water

during
5g bcaa
5g leucine in 500ml water

post 750ml pineapple juice
50gram protein
(90 carb/ 45 pro)

1hr later
150 carb/ 45 pro/13 fat
127 gram pasta
7oz chicken
6gram coconut oil
1 rainsin loaf
20gram honey

Last edited:
Purple Wraath was good stuff when I used it back in the day but even when I got it discounted, it's still pretty expensive. I'm poor now lol, so I use Aminox instead.

Is it basically the same as far as ingredients goes? I am poor too and could use a cheaper alternative.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear