over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre-workout Ingredients You'd like

kandink009

Banned
I am coming up with a new pre-workout formula. Want some ideas on what you would like to see in it. So far the ingredients are as listed: Arginine AKG, Beta Alanine, creatine mono, caffeine, L-Ornithine AKG, acetyl-l carnitine, citruline malate, Taurine, vitamins b1, b5, b7.
Let me know what you guys think of these ingredients and any others you would like to see in a pre-workout formula. I already use a more basic version and I really enjoy it as my pre-workout. Any herbal extracts or other stims you'd recommend?

This topic comes up every few weeks. Literally.

Per serving....
150mg caffeine
5-6g Citrulline malate
500-750mg Agmatine
Beet root extract (perhaps beta vulgaris--not sure of options)
3-5g Creapure
2-3g Taurine
2-3g TMG

Possibly L-Tyrosine, ALCAR, Choline Bitartrate, Methylcobalamin

With these servings sizes, one scoop is very effective(for those who don't like a lot of stim) and two scoops will still be tolerable and likely blow your doors off.

Last edited:
I'm actually a huge fan of beta alanine as well. Really helps keep that lactic acid pain away. Norvaline also seems to be in all my pre workouts as well. Not a huge fan of caffeine in the pre but that's just me. I typically have a caffeine type fat burner first thing AM and workout morning as well.

Glycerol I add in from time to time. Dont want any of that powder version stuff since it's so much less glycerol than the real deal.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I'm actually a huge fan of beta alanine as well. Really helps keep that lactic acid pain away. Norvaline also seems to be in all my pre workouts as well. Not a huge fan of caffeine in the pre but that's just me. I typically have a caffeine type fat burner first thing AM and workout morning as well.

Glycerol I add in from time to time. Dont want any of that powder version stuff since it's so much less glycerol than the real deal.

Norvaline has been in some good ones I have used too....but I could not tell you "I feel the norvaline". I am not sure if it is a major player or not or precisely what I get from it.

I work at a well known supp company. Having seen the process I can say comparing to the competition and making a cooler label is next most important thing. Basically copy competition, adjust slightly to make better, and then make a cooler label. C4 is the gold standard of preworkout right now as far as formula and packaging. We definitely looked at them the most.

Norvaline has been in some good ones I have used too....but I could not tell you "I feel the norvaline". I am not sure if it is a major player or not or precisely what I get from it.

Try it by itself and you'll be pretty surprised. It makes a huge difference for me. It's pretty cheap as well and doesn't require much.
Also good pre-sex.

CRAZE

I am coming up with a new pre-workout formula. Want some ideas on what you would like to see in it. So far the ingredients are as listed: Arginine AKG, Beta Alanine, creatine mono, caffeine, L-Ornithine AKG, acetyl-l carnitine, citruline malate, Taurine, vitamins b1, b5, b7.
Let me know what you guys think of these ingredients and any others you would like to see in a pre-workout formula. I already use a more basic version and I really enjoy it as my pre-workout. Any herbal extracts or other stims you'd recommend?

Clone the original CRAZE! Just don't give details on ingredients the old proprietary blend trick!-)

ok awesome feedback so far thanks guys. Keep the ideas coming. so going to look into agmatine and norvaline that you guys have mentioned so far. Any others?

This topic comes up every few weeks. Literally.

Per serving....
150mg caffeine
5-6g Citrulline malate
500-750mg Agmatine
Beet root extract (perhaps beta vulgaris--not sure of options)
3-5g Creapure
2-3g Taurine
2-3g TMG

Possibly L-Tyrosine, ALCAR, Choline Bitartrate, Methylcobalamin

With these servings sizes, one scoop is very effective(for those who don't like a lot of stim) and two scoops will still be tolerable and likely blow your doors off.

Add in beta alanine , good to go. Loving the methylcobalamin too.

Add in beta alanine , good to go. Loving the methylcobalamin too.
I don't think beta alanine is worth much. I'm waiting for a new version of it.

I don't think beta alanine is worth much. I'm waiting for a new version of it.

Carnosyn is good I ran out and have prime brand generic and don't get any tingle which concerns me

Carnosyn is good I ran out and have prime brand generic and don't get any tingle which concerns me

There's a new kind being developed that doesn't give the fucked up tingles and you can take like 10+g at once. It doesn't take MONTHS to build up. I just don't think the current kind is worth much.

There's a new kind being developed that doesn't give the fucked up tingles and you can take like 10+g at once. It doesn't take MONTHS to build up. I just don't think the current kind is worth much.

Ah ok. I actually looked forward to the tingle. Lol. Maybe placebo effect.

I thought I read a few times that agmatine and creatine conflict with each other and in the same preworkout would be ineffective. Anybody know if that's accurate or just plain bs?

Two scoops amino energy, scoop hemavo2 max...
Maybe throw in a lipo6 black😈

Last edited:
6 grams of L-Arginine, 200 mg caffeine, and 5 grams of citrulline and beta alanine with 25 grams of HBCD + 10 grams of BCAA and EAA

Nutrex Outlift has basically everything you need in it, if you like an all around pre workout with all the ingredients in it.

If you like to be stimmed Pro Supps Hyde is great, you just might need to add a thing or 2.

I dont like buying 10 things to make one shake or pre. Thats why i was happy when Intra MD came out. No longer had 5 jugs to make my intra shake.

A proper dose of agmatine and norvaline will be good for pump
The a big dose of caffeine will make a good pwo, if you can find another good stim to add in even better

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws