over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pretty Simple.. AAS+Lots of Protein= muscle growth

I didn't say I live off of them, and of that was the impression I didnt mean for it to be. I still get to eat a few times a day, but it's a lot more convienent for me to throw back a shake after I grab a snack to help get some more protein because I can't seem to eat enough. I work 60+ hours on an Oil and Gas Drilling rig. Thanks for your reply and your opinion. It's appreciated

And don't get me wrong brother.... if you can get away with looking great while pounding shakes more power to you.... I was just always led to believe that supplements are meant to SUPPLEMENT your regular diet...I agree on it being convenient tho' but i'm really wondering how effective it can be.. Would you say your nutrition is 75/25 shakes to food??

Lies. U don't look 6'5. Lol. Looking good bro
My take on his meals are.... If he rams in a tunna sandwhich. He also.plows back a shake for extra protein as he said his meals are great. So his not so great meals adds a shake. And shakes inbetween

Lies?? Idk what I would have to lie about ? haha

I'm sure I'll prolly have some critics and take some shit over this, but for me it's really pretty simple. I work a lot of hours and don't have the ability to have a perfect diet, far from it actually. I don't get time to eat enough and when I do it's a lot of times not perfect meals. That being said I do get good workouts in 5-6 days a week.

It boils down to being pretty simple for me, if I make a serious effort to consume 5-7 40g shakes throughout the day and post workout, I get pretty damn good results and I'm happy with my gains. Since aas essentially works by promoting protein synthesis it makes good sense to me and is my real world working man approach. Haha. I know this isn't what everyone wants to hear, or the "right" way to diet but for me it works. I eat as clean as I can and take up the slack the best I can with shakes. Ok...let the ass ripping begin. Thanks guys :)

Look Good mate. It's easy to pre cook some chicken breast pre bed for next day and some apples and bananas, walnuts and almonds ready made food that will just about cover all bases (well most). That said what your doing is working anyway.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Kidwicked

yea sorry, he looks good,

but very average physique by a steroid users standard

doesnt convince me at all

if he looked like members on this board like 'queef' 'teeny' or 'lenny' then id be chugging down the shakes

but he dont look like more then the usual guy on bb.com sorry

Last edited:
AAS + Protein = Muscle Growth ?

o_rly.jpg

Kidwicked

that's a big kid.

what kind of cycles do you do?
What type of shakes do you take..some can be as good as whole food...and if you add EFA's even better.
I always liked the blend of egg protein and casein and whey...sort of a 40/30/30 blend.

Working on a rig ain't no joke...good gains..

OMG I'm so sick of hearing stuff like this. Just because you can or want to squeeze your meals in does NOT mean that everyone can. And you can't make blanket statements about not getting results when you know nothing else about this dude. Get over yourself. Some of the best bodybuilders on this site use a ton of shakes.

x2

He definately needs to get over himself saying to the op how is way of eating is basically crap. I am nothing special but I wouldn't discard someones approach... very arrogant. The guy doesn't look anything special and has just taken dnp to lose weight and still isn't lean so saying that to kidwicked made me laugh.

Kidwicked looks great to me plus he is 6ft 5... thats dictates alot. I bet if he was stood next to most here they would be surprised how wide/big he is.

Kidwicked I agree with you. We could discuss this for hours and still not get there. We all know too much protein can be damaging. Carbs are protein sparing etc. But your overall mentality is spot on... good thread. Sure adding certain things would be more optimal. But protein is protein so shakes are convenient and effective. Some of the best physiques on this board consume huge amounts of protein shakes.

I think whole foods are better for a variety of reasons... let's not start that debate again :D But my budget is so low (probably 1/8 of most people for food) and I get shakes for next to nothing so they are gonna feature in most meals for me in the next few months. I am trying to gain lots of size now so I have 3-7 per day. As an indication I will list out what I ate yesterday. I should add I got a few treats so most days will be more basic and probably more shakes.

5 whole eggs cooked in coconut oil and fruit and fibre cereal.

50g whey/micellar casein with 60g powdered oats and a pear.

Chicken breast, selection of fruits (pineapple, mango, strawberries, orange and blueberries).

50g whey/micellar casein with 60g powdered oats and a banana.

Home made fish and chunky chips.

50g whey/micellar casein with 60g powdered oats and a pink lady apple.

Rump steak and wild rice. Boiled rice then fried in coconut oil for a few mins with cherry tomatoes. At the end I added diced cucumber to the rice.

50g whey/micellar casein with 60g powdered oats and an orange.

Cottage cheese and some dry roasted peanuts seperate (usually have walnuts or almonds).

Thats 4 shakes but today I have had 5 but less meals and will probably have a 6th soon (1am here).

I'm 6'5 288 lastnite po, and dont have any dreams of being a pro bb. I wrestled for 21 years and was a 2x Div 1 all-American Hwt. I still train wrestling and and grappling at a local MMA gym here where I live. Great gains to me I'm sure are not great gains to most guys on here, but for what I want outta it I've been very happy. Im gonna really start to try making a better effort to eat more. I was just stating a the fact that doin this has given me results. That's all, sorry to offend anyone ;)

okay missed this, my mistake

if your a wrestler then you fit the physique and look the picture

i assumed you were a bodybuilder your trained bodybuilding style

Last edited:
Look Good mate. It's easy to pre cook some chicken breast pre bed for next day and some apples and bananas, walnuts and almonds ready made food that will just about cover all bases (well most). That said what your doing is working anyway.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Looking good, but he's missing a synthetek touch :D

I lived on shakes for years...every two hours. They got me in the best condition of my life. Lately, I'm eating mostly all food for the first time in years because I'm tired of those damn drinks. Hahaha....On real food I gain weight. I'm around 260Lbs now, in decent shape, but on all shakes I was shredded to the bone at 237Lbs.

Do you guys who have several shakes a day, use milk in each or any?

any you guys who do a lot of shakes get diarrhea (or upset stomachs, or nausea) ?

Last edited:
I guess I didn't mean to start a huge heated debate over something that I meant works ok for me. I know there are WAY better ways of getting protein and thru diet and eating food. I guess what I'm trying to show is that I can't eat enough food to get the calorie/Protein intake I need to grow while I'm blasting, and supplementing shakes helps me get closer. I'd love to be able to eat perfect planned and portion meals 6-8 times a day, but bottom line is with my job I can't. Plus I don't have that big of an appetite anyways. When we're drilling it's actually hard to sneak away long enough to even chug a shake. Very few ppl on here have a clue what working on a big drilling rig and my job entails. Im not trying to say that it's the right way to do it because I know it's not, but however it is the right way for me. I will never be a professional BB, nor do I want too, or train to be. I just turned 27 years old and did my first AAS cycle at age 24. That day I started I weighed right at 240lbs at 6'5. 3 years later with approx 6 blasts and cruising when off on 300ish test, I weighed 288lbs PO yesterday. I've always used shakes the way I talked about above, and I guess 50lbs in 3 years isn't much for the big guys on here, but for my tall ass I'm happy. Lol. Thanks for all the good words fellas !

Brother at the end of the day if it works for you..... that's all that matters!!...I wish i could do that and grow like you have....props bro!

When I do all shakes, I like to alternate between a whey shake and a meal replacement shake with a protein blend. I never get diarrhea. Your body gets used to it just like with anything. I don't use milk. I have 2 scoops of protein powder and two scoops of instant oats.

that's a big kid.

what kind of cycles do you do?
What type of shakes do you take..some can be as good as whole food...and if you add EFA's even better.
I always liked the blend of egg protein and casein and whey...sort of a 40/30/30 blend.

Working on a rig ain't no joke...good gains..

Thanks man. I usually blast twice a year , and all I used to use was Tren Hex, Eq, enth. Used to run the tren around 5-700 and eq at 600, enth at 200-300. Last couple runs I've taken the tren close to a gram and eq at 900-1.2 my body always reacted well to these runs and I love it. However I'm currently blasting Deca,Mast, Sust and absolutely loving it!! I use all Beverly protein, I take whey shakes throughout the day and casein as my last one before bed. Thanks again buddy

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Lookin' good Kid W. With that solid a frame and foundation along with your height I bet you could do good in strongman competitions. Ever think of exploring that avenue?

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear