over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pretty Simple.. AAS+Lots of Protein= muscle growth

Lookin' good Kid W. With that solid a frame and foundation along with your height I bet you could do good in strongman competitions. Ever think of exploring that avenue?

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Yessir I play with it quite a bit, my gym is actually full of SM stuff. I live in the town where all the Log Press logs and Atlas Stones are made for SM by Slaters. Our Gym has logs from 90lbs all the way to 335lbs I pressed and locked out our 335 Log for the first time last week. Not anything compared to the SM monsters but I'm happy with it. I can also do our biggest stone which is 422lbs, again nothing compared to them guys

x2

He definately needs to get over himself saying to the op how is way of eating is basically crap. I am nothing special but I wouldn't discard someones approach... very arrogant. The guy doesn't look anything special and has just taken dnp to lose weight and still isn't lean so saying that to kidwicked made me laugh.

Kidwicked looks great to me plus he is 6ft 5... thats dictates alot. I bet if he was stood next to most here they would be surprised how wide/big he is.

Thanks man, I appreciate the good words.

Well protein is pretty versatile as it can be converted to glucose and stored as fat. It can however be hard on you too, especially over time.

The thermic effect of this process would ultimately burn a lot of calories. Plus, the author mentioned AAS, which will greatly increase the chances of this NOT happening, given adequate carbohydrate and fat are consumed at the same time.

yea sorry, he looks good,

but very average physique by a steroid users standard

doesnt convince me at all

if he looked like members on this board like 'queef' 'teeny' or 'lenny' then id be chugging down the shakes

but he dont look like more then the usual guy on bb.com sorry

Agreed. I am not impressed. I have to take the Tenny approach here only because too many people are flattering his ego right now. No chest at all. Arms/shoulders look good but they are clearly pumped in the first pic. Of course he has a lot of room for improvement though.

Then again, obviously AAS + protein is the key to growth, so I don't know why his pic was even necessary.

Agreed. I am not impressed. I have to take the Tenny approach here only because too many people are flattering his ego right now. No chest at all. Arms/shoulders look good but they are clearly pumped in the first pic. Of course he has a lot of room for improvement though.

Then again, obviously AAS + protein is the key to growth, so I don't know why his pic was even necessary.

Thanks man I appreciate your honesty. I'm not trying to be built like any of those guys you mentioned, and I don't want to be. I'm a grappler and a fighter, and big thick chest gets in the way of striking and good flexibility of your arms and shoulders. I only train Chest once a month now as it is. Next time your in southern Ohio... Say maybe coming up for the Arnold?? Gimme a shout and come roll and spare with me for a day. I'll bet your more impressed then ;) I'll pm you my cell #

Thanks man I appreciate your honesty. I'm not trying to be built like any of those guys you mentioned, and I don't want to be. I'm a grappler and a fighter, and big thick chest gets in the way of striking and good flexibility of your arms and shoulders. I only train Chest once a month now as it is. Next time your in southern Ohio... Say maybe coming up for the Arnold?? Gimme a shout and come roll and spare with me for a day. I'll bet your more impressed then ;) I'll pm you my cell #

I love your response. I've never been to Ohio before, but if I did, I wouldn't mind sparring as it's something I've never done before. Keep up the hard work.

OP you're doing it wrong.

Everyone knows you must eat "clean" calories, purchase pricey whole organic foods within a certain GI value and pricey supplements to be big, strong and in shape. And don't forget to hire a nutritionalist and someone to tell you how to train and what to cycle.

Or you can train the way your unique body responds best to, simply eat enough calories and protein (not rocket science unless you're retarded) and take some AAS and get on with the rest of your life.

When I do all shakes, I like to alternate between a whey shake and a meal replacement shake with a protein blend. I never get diarrhea. Your body gets used to it just like with anything. I don't use milk. I have 2 scoops of protein powder and two scoops of instant oats.

Good to see you say you use a protein blend. Since the start of my new cycle I have been having 3 scoops x3 per day and in 5 weeks gained 10kg. Most people say they would have messed up guts from that, but I think its cause its a blend is why it works so well

imagine the results you could get with a good diet. r u consuming anything else throughout the day? 7 shakes a day, even with milk is 2000 cals a day tops.

imagine the results you could get with a good diet. r u consuming anything else throughout the day? 7 shakes a day, even with milk is 2000 cals a day tops.

2scoops per shake? Plus milk? Is over 400 cals each

Kidwicked u look good and lean.i see u say u are 6.5 but 288lb ? by the pic i would of guessed 220-230 max

Ya I eat guys, usually a solid breakfast before the rig starts running, (6-8 hard boiled eggs and Im a huge peanut butter on whole grain toast fan :). Then my lunch is usually fish or chicken from the nite before, then I eat dinner at home after I work out on my way home. That's if we're drilling local, lots of times were outta town and it makes it harder yet. Usually run around finding a gym first day were there. I do all my shakes with 1% milk as well. I really do wish I could have a perfect diet and devote my life to training, but I just can't right now. Maybe someday

Kidwicked u look good and lean.i see u say u are 6.5 but 288lb ? by the pic i would of guessed 220-230 max

Haha. I wish! Then I could cut to 205!!! I have no reason to lie about any of my stats on here man. I promise you if you met me in person and stood beside me you would quickly rethink your guess. Last time I weighed 220 was my SR of high school when I won the state title at 215. I actually email Terror more pics that he didn't post that may show ya my frame a little better.

You guys gotta remember he's tall too, so weight is gonna look different on him than some of you midgets...

Attachments

• image (1).jpeg
    image (1).jpeg
    95.9 KB · Views: 297
  • image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 792
  • image (2).jpeg
    image (2).jpeg
    239.7 KB · Views: 419
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 300
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 341
When I do all shakes, I like to alternate between a whey shake and a meal replacement shake with a protein blend. I never get diarrhea. Your body gets used to it just like with anything. I don't use milk. I have 2 scoops of protein powder and two scoops of instant oats.

Where are you ordering your instant oats from? Wait instant or powdered?

Powdered oats I cant find any without a chemically taste.

You guys gotta remember he's tall too, so weight is gonna look different on him than some of you midgets...

He looks better in these pics actually. If he cut, he'd look really good.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws