advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prime Nutrition INTRA - MD (MountainDog)

IMO opinion, Raging Full is a better product for pumps and endurance. I used both for equal amounts of time and love both but I give the edge to Raging

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO opinion, Raging Full is a better product for pumps and endurance. I used both for equal amounts of time and love both but I give the edge to Raging

Heard that, it was hyped by Jordan Peters on PED radio a lot. I just haven't seen it at any of the usual online vendors I use. I'll pick some up when this runs out.

Well looks like Meadows is calling Bullshit on Intra MD and Prime. No bueno

Sent them a bunch of proofs of purchase (receipts) for some Intra-MD EAA I had ordered. They finally responded and asked if I had the tubs. They are only honoring their "recall" (publicity stunt) if you can produce a photo of the label/tub with specific lot/batch numbers. Obviously, most people dont keep their old tubs. Pretty lame...

They should honor that specific product for a given date range when its highly likely those lots were sold. They were all from BB.com too which is easy to track and they inventory moves fast.

I'm done with Prime. I only came because of John's endorsement anyway. What's a good alternative? I may just mix up my own at True Nutrition like I did before.

Nutrabio sells a good EAA product and cyclic dextrin seperately. TN has Matt porters product or John alluded in his Instagram comments TN and he are teaming up to release a new product

Nutrabio sells a good EAA product and cyclic dextrin seperately. TN has Matt porters product or John alluded in his Instagram comments TN and he are teaming up to release a new product

Funny you say that. Just bought some today lol Image1477761884.949430.jpg

Attachments

• Image1477761884.949430.jpg
    Image1477761884.949430.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 363
Sent them a bunch of proofs of purchase (receipts) for some Intra-MD EAA I had ordered. They finally responded and asked if I had the tubs. They are only honoring their "recall" (publicity stunt) if you can produce a photo of the label/tub with specific lot/batch numbers. Obviously, most people dont keep their old tubs. Pretty lame...

They should honor that specific product for a given date range when its highly likely those lots were sold. They were all from BB.com too which is easy to track and they inventory moves fast.

I'm done with Prime. I only came because of John's endorsement anyway. What's a good alternative? I may just mix up my own at True Nutrition like I did before.
Instantized EAAS from true nutrition plus any flavor karbolyn is really good.

I still have mine but I never even got a reply.

Hey guys, I have a tub and a half of Intra MD I'm wiling to sell for half price

1106.gif

I said the hell with it and just decided to mix my own.

10g EAA
30g HBCD
5g Glycerol Monostearate.
5g Citrulline Malate
5g L-Leucine
5g Creatine
5g Glutamine
1/8 teaspoon salt.

I think mixing it myself will end up with less waste and a better over all bang for the buck especially when insulin is added into the mix

Sooo apparently prime is putting these two products back out, just called intra-elite now. Same ingredients, flavor names etc. Grimey....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.stack3d.com/2017/06/prime-relaunch-three-more.html/amp
Bought a bunch of their Intra MD because of JM. They betrayed him and their customers TRUST when they knowingly sold product with way underdosed (intentionally) key ingredients. Particularly the highly branched cyclic dextrin (expensive). Never again...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws