over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo ace oral administration review

Bioavailability is 12% - you might be right with spoon feeding but at 200mg per day it’s not worth it IMHO. I hear you need to go to 300mg per day though. Maybe can get 20% bioavailability with TD. Only trying these methods because the injectable at 75mgs per day is hands down the best product I’ve ever used. Anyone who has been able to tolerate primo ace injectable for 2 weeks will agree.

My guess is a TD with a solid carrier (DMSO), will be closer to 40% all day long.

My guess is a TD with a solid carrier (DMSO), will be closer to 40% all day long.
Supposedly the USP grade DMSO is odorless. Phlojel ultra claims their product yields 40% but at least 1 guy posted bloods on another boards disputing it. DMSO might be the best bet but idk

Agree on the DMSO. It’s the gold standard so to speak. I’d stick w that and it’s cheap. There used to be non-DMSO TD concoctions posted on the Net years ago too.

Here is a copy paste

I read once that with phlo ultra and more DMSO you could get 70% absorption rate, not sure if this is true or not. This recipe shows 40% absorption.
http://www.basskilleronline.com/tran...l-recipe.shtml
Simple steroid powder transdermal recipe
I've heard a couple requests recently for an easy to make transdermal steroid carrier. Phlojel Ultra is an excellent commercial product, but if you're chemically inclined, and you'd like to save a few bucks, here is an old recipe, that's just about as good as it gets for your traditional alcohol-based carriers. From our friends at AM, scrubbed up, and hopefully coherent enough to follow.

It is developed mainly for base steroid hormones (Testosterone Base, Boldenone Base, Nandrolone Base, etc.), but will work for many compounds to provide reasonably effective systemic delivery. The absorption rate is estimated to be around 40% with the 10% DMSO version listed below. The final product is a liquid, and while it's possible to add carbomers and thickeners to form a lotion or gel, it is considerably more involved and probably not worth the effort. Additionally, the liquid form is easier to compound - you can make it ahead of time, and just add your hormone powder and shake. Or you can dissolve the hormone earlier in the process, as described below.

Ingredients:
40% Isopropyl Alcohol (91% or better)
15% Isopropyl Myristate
15% Isopropyl Palmitate
10% Oleic Acid
10% Propylene Glycol
10% DMSO (99% Technical Grade or better recommended)

Don't feel like doing math? Whitey's got you covered.
For a 240ml (8 oz) batch:
40% Isopropyl Alcohol = 96ml
15% Isopropyl Myristate = 36ml
15% Isopropyl Palmitate = 36ml
10% Oleic Acid = 24ml
10% Propylene Glycol = 24ml
10% DMSO = 24ml

How Does It Work?:
40% Isopropyl Alcohol - Solvent for the compound, with moderate penetration capability
15% Isopropyl Myristate - Lubricates and softens the skin to enhance penetration
15% Isopropyl Palmitate - Same as IM, but oilier
10% Oleic Acid - Penetration enhancer works by disrupting the lipid layer of the skin
10% Propylene Glycol - Seals moisture in to aid in penetration
10% DMSO - The most powerful penetration enhancer available; drawbacks - garlic and sulfur smell/taste (less pronounced in higher purity DMSO), irritates and dries out the skin

Preparation (2 easy steps):

1. Dissolve your compound in the isopropyl alcohol. You can experiment (and it will vary from compound to compound), but don't expect to get more than 50mg of compound dissolved per ml.*
--DMSO is a good solvent also, so you may want to add it in first with the isopropanol to help dissolve the compound.

2. Add the other ingredients, mix, and you're done.
--Alternative (easy) method: just pour all ingredients into a beaker, mix, pour into bottle with your compound powder and shake intensely. If necessary, soak in hot water bath, and shake again.

Dosing and Administration:
The easiest way to apply is to use a spray bottle to apply, and then just rub it in vigorously. You can measure the output of your sprayer yourself to find out how many pumps/sprays equal a ml, and calculate your dosing from there. Thin patches of skin, like the tops of your feet work best. Keeping skin moisturized and rotating application sites can boost absorption by ~15%. Apply to clean, exfoliated skin, and don't forget to remove hair in the area you apply, or you will be wasting a tremendous amount of your carrier and compound.

Modifications:
--DMSO changes - I would go with 10% DMSO if you can handle it, maybe 5% less, if you have sensitive skin. 10% is better for absorption, 20% is even better, of course - but anything at 15% or higher will probably destroy your skin. You may be able to mitigate this by using aloe vera gel, but make it 100% pure, with no additives, because some of what you apply will get through the skin. Let your skin and yuck factor be your guide. To keep things simple, if you add/cut DMSO, you can just add back to/take from the isopropyl alcohol.

--If you don't want to buy isopropyl palmitate, you can just substitute isopropyl myristate. But it's in there for a reason, so leave it in if you can.

--If you decide to increase the concentration and use DMSO to counter the penetration problem, you should use another solvent to dissolve the compound before adding it to the mix. PEG is an excellent solvent which you can substitute up to 10% of the isopropyl alcohol portion in order to get more compound in. Other solvents like guaiacol and benzyl salicylate may be useful as well.

Cheers,

-Whitey-

*You can get more compound in the mixture, depending on how aggressive you want to be. However, you will reach diminishing returns quickly in trying to get a high concentration past the skin barrier. For best results, you need to expose as much skin as possible to a reasonable concentration of hormone/compound. In other words, less is more. If you did increase the concentration significantly, you'd need extra DMSO to pull the compound through the skin, and would have to deal corresponding irritation and stench issues.

Bioavailability is 12% - you might be right with spoon feeding but at 200mg per day it’s not worth it IMHO. I hear you need to go to 300mg per day though. Maybe can get 20% bioavailability with TD. Only trying these methods because the injectable at 75mgs per day is hands down the best product I’ve ever used. Anyone who has been able to tolerate primo ace injectable for 2 weeks will agree.

yeah thats about right he was taking upwards of 300mg ed.

i found some medical info on an old woman taking primo ace tabs for years, when she died they did an autopsy and her liver was enlarged and had some legions. dont remember much else but she had been using oral primo for 3-4 years.

i agree that the effects fom inj primo ace are out of this world i ran it for a bit and mutated by the day. had to tap from side effects. ran it about 2 weeks.

aslo correct on using pure usp dmso and smell.
im can be used in stead or combo
idk if the thing written above is/was called pylo gel but that is also a good carrier and a mix of stuff.

also long term use can fuck up skin a bit. it plays with the water ballance especially in cold or dry climates. rashes/bumps can be common after time.

yeah thats about right he was taking upwards of 300mg ed.

i found some medical info on an old woman taking primo ace tabs for years, when she died they did an autopsy and her liver was enlarged and had some legions. dont remember much else but she had been using oral primo for 3-4 years.

i agree that the effects fom inj primo ace are out of this world i ran it for a bit and mutated by the day. had to tap from side effects. ran it about 2 weeks.
EXACTLY my experience. I used it last year had a bunch of 100mg/ml vials - first shot got a bad knot and hard lump. 2nd shot same thing. I expected this which is why I powered on. After about 5 days I had knots in both ass cheeks and thighs and could barely sit or even lie on my side it was so painful just everywhere. Then I get hit with the worst AAS flu ever. Couldn’t get out of bed. Chills, fever, completely lethargy. Worst part is as I limp to the shower like an 80 year old man to take a piss I look in the mirror and I’m like Holy F - my body looks insane. Abs coming in and just tone everywhere. So.. I tried to power through a few more shots- big mistake. Wound up sending the vials to someone who said he was able to tolerate them.
Just started 3rd day trying transdermal method. Will do this at 300mg per day in 2 applications. Only have about 30ml @100mg/ml. Should still be enough to get an idea.

EXACTLY my experience. I used it last year had a bunch of 100mg/ml vials - first shot got a bad knot and hard lump. 2nd shot same thing. I expected this which is why I powered on. After about 5 days I had knots in both ass cheeks and thighs and could barely sit or even lie on my side it was so painful just everywhere. Then I get hit with the worst AAS flu ever. Couldn’t get out of bed. Chills, fever, completely lethargy. Worst part is as I limp to the shower like an 80 year old man to take a piss I look in the mirror and I’m like Holy F - my body looks insane. Abs coming in and just tone everywhere. So.. I tried to power through a few more shots- big mistake. Wound up sending the vials to someone who said he was able to tolerate them.
Just started 3rd day trying transdermal method. Will do this at 300mg per day in 2 applications. Only have about 30ml @100mg/ml. Should still be enough to get an idea.

Hows the transdermal application going??

Hows the transdermal application going??
Hard to tell. I believe it was stronger than the oral administration but not so much in terms of results. Also felt like I was getting some sides such as frequent urination that I wasn’t getting with oral method. I’m actually about to cap some to see if it makes any difference - I was just eating the raw powder the first time at about 175 -200mg per day. I’m gonna get more precise with the caps and do 250-300mg per day. I will keep you updated. I have about 10g to play with. I started primo e the other day as I was getting frustrated. Either way injectable primo ace is far superior to any other administration.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear