over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro Hormones $ ?

Looked at Celtic`s website. I see they have a superdrol like compound available. Would you have to run test with these products? Wil it lessen sides or as long as you have anti est on hand your good?

You only need an AI when estrogen is an issue...and very few legal orals aromatize, so there would be no need for AI's with the vast majority of them.

Pro Hormones are most of the time, going to be worse on the body. And have way worse adverse effects than reg AAS's. Gyno and high liver enzymes are to be expected.

Not this again. Almost 15 years later and we still have people saying this stuff?

ALL of these products are "regular AAS". All methylated orals, whether they were a prescription or not, present the same risks. Some are more toxic than others, but it is this way with all orals. Just like some legal orals are more toxic than some script orals, you also have some script orals that are more toxic than legal orals.

Saying that legal methyls/PH's/designers (whatever you want to call them) are almost always going "to be worse on the body" and have "way worse adverse side effects" is completely WRONG.

Every oral steroid needs to be evaluated on a case by case basis. You can't say all legal methyls are "bad" just because they are legal, as if a drug's legal status determines its side effects risk, just like you can't say all script drugs are inherently safer just because they are a prescription. This is faulty thinking and way off base.

i looked on celtic labs as well, is there a product that would give some size and hardness without any water retention that they still sell?

Yes, plenty of them. Their M-sten product is great, but it will give you more than just a "little" size while making you harder and drier. Mg per mg, it is a more potent muscle builder than any prescription/traditional AAS, but since it is a non-aromatizing steroid, you can also expect dry, hard gains.

Phs could be helpful if for some reason you can't inject. I would love for someone knowledgeable on this to chime in on how exactly to run one of these safely and effectively

There is literally 15 years worth of information all over the web. Within 10 seconds of searching you would have a virtual library of knowledge at your finger tips. In short, basically all legal steroids can be run just as safely as script steroids--you just need to make sure that dose and duration is suitable for the specific drug you are using--and that information is everywhere.

Thanks for your input. Yeah like what you said about the Hdrol, I would hate to put it in your body and get no results assuming everything else is on point. I believe h drol is meant to convert to turinabol. Did you run test with the Epi? How long did results hold on for?

H-drol is active in its original state. The whole T-bol conversion thing was just an advertising tactic. Yes, it converts to T-bol, but at such a small rate it makes almost no difference. H-drol is its own drug, but it is rather weak, so I pretty much never recommend it.

Mike do you think we will see some of my favorites like Epistane and Methyldiazrinol on the UG market soon like superdrol? They are great compounds.

Epistane is awesome stuff... In about 3 weeks time I see great recoup effects. Fullness and hardness. It's slow to kick in and it doesn't punch hard like dbol or test p, you gradually see differences every day. Great for cutting and recouping.
Imo H-drol only gave me high bp and no gains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[lang=de]which lab/brand have you used ?[/lang]

Methylstenbolone and DMZ are both very strong steroids that are great for hardness and vascularity. They are stacked in a compound called Super DMZ 2. This compound is banned but some people still have it in stock on the interwebz.

I love DMZ. It was like Superdrol except not as much lethargy.

Heard beasttrol is poplusr

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner