over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro Muscle Transformation Log

Personally I would have to say deep sea fishing is my favorite. There is such a variety in the ocean that the element of catching something huge or freaky is always fun. Stripers and blue fish are a blast! I remember one summer my friend and I got into a school of stripers that was so big that we stayed with them for about 45 minutes straight, literally casting into them and just hooking up every cast. My forearms got so fatigued that I dropped my pole on the boat and had to stop.

My state boasts over 950 lakes so around here I usually go bass or trout fishing. Native brookies grilled on an open fire mmmm soo good!

Unfortunately I couldn't find my tackle box today which really bummed me out. However I do live right beside a golf course so I just got back from the driving range. It was good, I got to take some stress out.

Biggest transformation so far with the trim haha, but seriously looking good man, Massive improvement. Just bought my fishing license last night, have the next three days off and gonna hit the lake for some bass and trout.

Yes I feel much better without my Grizzly Adams disguise! and thanks for the encouragement.

I need to get my license to, I totally forgot about that, guess it was a good thing I didn't find my tackle box today.

Last night was awful.

I took my mk-677 two hours prior to bed but just like the night before it kept me up.

It also didn't help my situation any when I heard my mom walking around in the kitchen at 1am. Unfortunately she was really disoriented and she thought it was time to go to church so I had to spend 20 minutes explaining to her it was nighttime and that I would wake her in the morning to bring her up there.

I was awake until 6am and when I looked at my phone again it was 7:02am so I got a whopping hour of sleep.

After dropping off and picking my mom up at church I really wanted to just call it a day but then I perused thru the logs of everyone here and sucked it up and hit the gym.

Today was chest day and all I managed to do was my rotator cuff work, incline bench, flat bench and then I was gassed. I had nothing left in me. Surprisingly I doubled my reps on the incline for all working sets. I think instinctively I gave it my all on just those two exercises since I subconsciously knew I wasn't going to make it thru my full routine.

I have only been able to choke down two protein shakes...I just don't feel like eating anything today.

Bud I just glanced at your progress pics and you have already made major progress for the better. You look better clean cut too. You should be proud of yourself for the improvement you've already made. Keep at it, if you make this thing a complete lifestyle change, you'll amaze yourself. You've already impressed me with how you've brought your midsection down quickly.

Last edited:
Bud I just glanced at your progress pics and you have already made major progress for the better. You look better clean cut too. You should be proud of yourself for the improvement you've already made. Keep at it, if you make this thing a complete lifestyle change, you'll amaze yourself. You've already impressed me with how you've brought your midsection down quickly.

Thank you sir, I truly appreciate that. Everyone here has been really supportive.

I have made some progress but I still struggle with self-loathing at myself and get discouraged but when I read the support received here it really helps to push thru it.

I want to acknowledge some helpful information that little slice has shared with me as well, I appreciate that man.

I just got back from my friends house and watched Miami get spanked by the Raptors, no rival game against LeBron now.

Still not really feeling hungry but I am going to try to eat again before I crash out.

Tomorrow I will be radically changing my diet and training with my goal to shed 10lbs of fat over the next two weeks. I actually I am looking forward to changing it all up and really making significant changes in my body comp.

The last four weeks of this comp I am going to go all out and pack on as much muscle as I can. This also will demand a change in my diet and training plus no more keto diet for me from this point and looking forward to introducing carbs back into my diet.

Good luck everyone and I enjoy reading all the logs taking place, it helps to motivate me, thank you.

Nothing too exciting to report this week. Diet and training, repeat, diet and training, repeat.

Today will be my 7th day on mk-677 and my last dose for awhile. There is no doubt that this secretagogue works but for me personally I will not use it again except for a bulking phase.

The stimulating action of the hormone ghrelin was undeniably strong and was not good timing for me considering that I am trying to stay in a calorie deficit. One night I thought I was going to absolutely go crazy trying to resist the urge of driving down to the store and filling a grocery cart with anything containing carbs.

I personally experienced massive bloating and lethargy using this compound. It did not seem to matter what time of day or night I took it I felt drained everyday and just wanted to nap as much as possible. The bloat was unreal. I felt pumped and full all the time but my stomach was noticeably swollen and really messed with me mentally. I do not own a scale and do not believe they offer a whole lot of value but just for the hell of it I stepped on the gym scale and it read 247. I can only contribute the weight gain due to the increase/retention of water I have been consuming since my diet has been on point. Even though I have been in a caloric deficit my strength increased the entire week of using this compound but for now it is getting shelved for awhile until after summer, the bloat and tiredness was just to much to deal with.

Starting Monday morning I will be trying GW-1516 coupled with some ephedra. These last few days in May I am trying to push hard for all the fat loss I can achieve. Since this compound is supposed to enhance recovery and endurance I will be changing my workout for that last week and significantly increasing my overall volume.

I think I am going to jump in the shower and turn it as cold as I can get it and see if I can wake my ass up so I can get to the gym this morning.

I'm alive

I finally made it out of the shower.

I just logged on for the first time today since last summer. I might have mentioned it in my log but I take care of my elderly mother who has Alzheimer's and she took a real bad turn for the worse shortly after my last posting, requiring hospitalization and subsequently almost died.

Needless to say I am already under a lot of stress caring for her but that really knocked the wind out of my sails and I simply could not muster the strength or will to keep training and dieting as hard. Depression got a grip on me and I started hitting the bottle again and just started slipping backwards.

My mom means the world to me and to watch her die slowly everyday is very difficult to deal with.

I just checked the contest winners and felt extremely honored to have been awarded 4th place.

A sincere thank you to Big A and all the sponsors. Also a hearty thank you to those who offered me words of encouragement and to my fellow competitors.

I am planning on hitting the gym again this coming Monday and just for my own satisfaction will post some updated pics after I get a month or two of lifting back under my belt. I am disappointed I was unable to officially finish to the best of my ability but look forward to getting jacked by the summer.

I hired some nurses to help with my mother and am installing a home gym so I will have no excuses.

Hope to be a part of this encouraging community again, it was fun reading everyone's logs and all the camaraderie.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws