over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PROSTATE CANCER

PHIL HERNON

Banned
My father just told me of this study that was cut in 1/2 time by the UCLA medical center on prostate cancer. The study shows DEFINITIVELY that drinking 8 ounces of POMEGRANATE JUICE a day WILL STOP PROSTATE CANCER CELLS FROM METASTASIZING. Take it for what you feel it is worth.

1st ya got me drinking soy milk, now pomegranate juice, lol. my wife is starting to wonder about me, lol. pick some up today, wonder what it tastes like?????

1st ya got me drinking soy milk, now pomegranate juice, lol. my wife is starting to wonder about me, lol. pick some up today, wonder what it tastes like?????

Its not too bad at all.......I mix it with Orange Juice when I drink it.....Its good stuff......

Interesting.

**broken link removed**

LOL....I know Natalie is all happy now as I have been eating Fiber one organic cereal, drinking Soy milk and pomegranate juice....lol.....

Actually pretty good..

Since heart failure, I have been a fiend on antioxidants, eating bowl of mixed berries every day for the last six weeks or so, and been alternating pomagranate juice and blueberry juice, sometimes mixed.

Be careful several of the brands of pomagranate juice have apple or some other filler mixed in. If you do not like the first brand you try, try another as they vary widely in tast. I get mine at chain called "Fresh Market" which is like a whole foods, but I also saw it in Costco last Sunday.

Thanks for the report, hopefully it will help keep me on my regime.

Pekkerwood

I've never heard of this stuff...I don't even know if I can pronounce it. lol. I will cut and paste the word and take it to the store with me and see if the store clerk can help me find it.... :D

Of course my Dad will be very interested in this as well Phil. Which reminds me. I need to update you on him. Might have found a malignant tumor in his mouth from dipping snuff for 30 years... :(

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS FINDING THIS STUFF..? the supermarkets.?

/

Cotsco has it cheap. In Brazil, we take Pomegranate tea for sore throat. Works wonders...

I've never heard of this stuff...I don't even know if I can pronounce it. lol. I will cut and paste the word and take it to the store with me and see if the store clerk can help me find it.... :D

Of course my Dad will be very interested in this as well Phil. Which reminds me. I need to update you on him. Might have found a malignant tumor in his mouth from dipping snuff for 30 years... :(

A friend of mine who owns a couple fo health food stores with his mom turned me on to it a couple years back, she was always harping at me to start drinking it. They are Pakistani and moved to teh united states and she said they have been drinking it for many years in Pakistan and it is really really good for you......It has started to take off now and I am glad there are studies backing science up..

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS FINDING THIS STUFF..? the supermarkets.?

/

Supermarkets and Costco.....I believe the company is called POM that makes it.....

A friend of mine who owns a couple fo health food stores with his mom turned me on to it a couple years back, she was always harping at me to start drinking it. They are Pakistani and moved to teh united states and she said they have been drinking it for many years in Pakistan and it is really really good for you......It has started to take off now and I am glad there are studies backing science up..

Thanks for the tip Bulldog! I'll look for it.

Guys...In med school they told my dad that if man could live forever...100% of them all would eventually get prostate cancer. So take care of yours!

I have been reading about GoJi berries. These things are fantastic having 300% higher anti-o value then the pomegranate.

They seem rather costly, but the powder is reasonably priced.

**broken link removed**

Boo

Attachments

• right_border_chat.gif
    right_border_chat.gif
    32.3 KB · Views: 533
I love that stuff. Pomegranate juice is PACKED with antioxidents.

Now remember

The highest anti-oxidant "food" out there is clove oil. Too many anti oxidants can cause oxidation so lets not go overboard.
Moderation is the best policy.

The highest anti-oxidant "food" out there is clove oil. Too many anti oxidants can cause oxidation so lets not go overboard.
Moderation is the best policy.

Are you saying I may "rust" inside? Well I don't wanna end up like the tinman, so I'll just stick to this punani juice from India. :D

WENT TO THE STORE AND FOUND FEW DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF IT.. pretty pricey except for the ones that have other juices mixed with them.. but, in the same isle they had the capsule form with seed and extract.. 500 mgs per capsule.. i wonder if it would be as good and what the equivalent would be to 8 oz of juice?..

If you guys have any "Trader Joe's" in your area, check them out. The have pomegranate juice and I don't remember it being too pricey.

Are you saying I may "rust" inside? Well I don't wanna end up like the tinman, so I'll just stick to this punani juice from India. :D
LMAO...I only want a brain....

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner