over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proviron

Does mast do the same, cause it more displaces estro for me I think and drowns out my sex drive and mental state
Yes. But for me to a lesser extent than proviron. Proviron has the greatest affinity for SHBG than every other steroids (4.4 times than DHT). If i run the two togheter i need one whole pill of letro per day with low dosed test.

I don't think I've ever seen any scientific paper that shows Proviron reduces estrogen. I know there is sort of anecdotal stories that it does but does anybody have blood work or a paper that shows this happens other than reciting bro-logic that it's a DHT and therefor it does?
Proviron has a very weak AI activity.

I don't think I've ever seen any scientific paper that shows Proviron reduces estrogen. I know there is sort of anecdotal stories that it does but does anybody have blood work or a paper that shows this happens other than reciting bro-logic that it's a DHT and therefor it does?
I've seen a study on older men where 150mg daily did not change test, e2, prolactin, thyroid or gonadotropins. It was on victorblack's member site and he never links studies so idk where to find it. He is the first one to complain when people use his shit without crediting him.

Personally I've been on 100mg (50 morning 50 night) proviron for a few years now and I honestly can't tell if it does anything or not. It's 100% legit janoshik tested. I made a bulk purchase after an initial "wow" effect. Might as well take it since I have years worth left. I see 10x more from of a few hundred mg-s of masteron when it comes to your physique and for libido none of these dht derivatives affect it positively for me. Test does however.

Waste of money, I would not buy again if I didn't already have a shit load of it. I've even tried 250mg daily.

No BW but anecdotally as you said I 1000% swear by it.

Does mast do the same, cause it more displaces estro for me I think and drowns out my sex drive and mental state
I took 75 Provirion yesterday with 50 mg turniabol and it’s before noon and I’ve had to take the wife down 3 times, so maybe add a mild anabolic to ur Prov and see what happens, bc I’m over 40 and fuck more than I did at 20

I've seen a study on older men where 150mg daily did not change test, e2, prolactin, thyroid or gonadotropins. It was on victorblack's member site and he never links studies so idk where to find it. He is the first one to complain when people use his shit without crediting him.

Personally I've been on 100mg (50 morning 50 night) proviron for a few years now and I honestly can't tell if it does anything or not. It's 100% legit janoshik tested. I made a bulk purchase after an initial "wow" effect. Might as well take it since I have years worth left. I see 10x more from of a few hundred mg-s of masteron when it comes to your physique and for libido none of these dht derivatives affect it positively for me. Test does however.

Waste of money, I would not buy again if I didn't already have a shit load of it. I've even tried 250mg daily.
I find tbol to work as proviron is advertised

Increased libido.
Nocturnal and morning wood.
Feel good and sense of well being

I took 75 Provirion yesterday with 50 mg turniabol and it’s before noon and I’ve had to take the wife down 3 times, so maybe add a mild anabolic to ur Prov and see what happens, bc I’m over 40 and fuck more than I did at 20
Yes. Tbol has a very pronounced affect on mood and libido. For the better.

I see 10x more from of a few hundred mg-s of masteron when it comes to your physique and for libido none of these dht derivatives affect it positively for me. Test does however.

I like Proviron, but the effects were subtle to mild compared to the same effects while on Masteron. My base used to be Test, now Test and Mast are my base compounds.

If you take proviron when natty, it eventually suppress your endogenous testosterone production (yes i know the study with 150 mg per day and no suppression...). If you suppress testosterone, you remove the substrate for estradiol production. That, coupled with the weak AI effect of proviron, explains where the theory of antiestrogenic property of proviron comes from.
The reality is: proviron binds avidly to SHBG, freeing up everything is bound to these plasma proteins, which are: DHT, testosterone AND estradiol (the latter has the lowest affinity).
Now we have two scenarios: first, people with higher 5-alpha reductase activity, who are going to have a better androgen/estrogen ratio, so a net (mild) antiestrogenic effect; second, people with higher aromatase activity, who are going to convert excess of free test into estradiol.
Last but not least, mesterolone (proviron) has its own activity as a neurosteroids. One of its metabolites, 1-methyl-androstanediol, has GABAergic property and it can modulate estradiol receptor activity in the brain acting like a SERM.

Yes. Tbol has a very pronounced affect on mood and libido. For the better.
Yea I’ve carried it for years this is my first bottle, I’ve been averaging 30 mg a day but yesterday I popped 50 and all at once and even with fucking one of my clients for her birthday (allegedly) and my old lady I was up at 4 with the baby and by 730 I was losing my shit to fuck. When I say my libido is higher than when I was 20 I’m serious and as a 20 year old Marine in Japan I was a dawg.

Yea I’ve carried it for years this is my first bottle, I’ve been averaging 30 mg a day but yesterday I popped 50 and all at once and even with fucking one of my clients for her birthday (allegedly) and my old lady I was up at 4 with the baby and by 730 I was losing my shit to fuck. When I say my libido is higher than when I was 20 I’m serious and as a 20 year old Marine in Japan I was a dawg.
Only thing I've noticed the last couple days is that I'm starting to go randomly hypo. I remember going hypo in my last run of tbol.
So maybe I'm just that much more insulin sensitive. I need to pick up some testing strips to see where I'm at when I start feeling light headed.
I hate having to carry hot tamales or be ready when I have these hypo episodes. Haven't felt like this in a very long time.

This is good to know, picked some Tbol up a while ago to try out, haven't thrown it in yet, but will at some point.
I react very well to tbol besides the new stomsch issues. I found I handle injectable ones better since i tried 100droll, 50dbol injectable.

Would injectable tbol be a good one for a skip of the first pass, supposedly drol works better inj and dbol orally but was curious m tbol works well injected? What about var?

Only thing I've noticed the last couple days is that I'm starting to go randomly hypo. I remember going hypo in my last run of tbol.
So maybe I'm just that much more insulin sensitive. I need to pick up some testing strips to see where I'm at when I start feeling light headed.
I hate having to carry hot tamales or be ready when I have these hypo episodes. Haven't felt like this in a very long time.
I only go hypo if I’m zero carb and post workout on a day like legs. But I’m not on any slin or anything and not saying you are but I think more guys here are than arent. Insulin sensitivity has always been tricky with me. Less so as I get older.

Proviron makes my free test going off the charts and so it increases aromatization to estradiol.
If i go over 25 mg per day it's estrogens party.
Low SHBG to start with will cause this. Slowly going up in dosage with most things helps a lot.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkmmike
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws