over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pure DHT (Stanolone) - anyone used it?

Jizzmo

Kilo Klub Member
Hey guys, I currently have the option of getting some some pure raw DHT (stanolone). Im extremely interested in this compound, however i can't really find ANY detailed logs or experiences anywhere on the net.

Has anyone on here tried this stuff? Im thinking about trying it at a low dose with either a cruise dosage of ~150-250 test or on my next blast stacked with test/npp.
I'd love to see anyone with experience chiming in. Could this stuff maybe even replace Test regarding muscle gains? A lot of the testosterone induced growth is supposed to come from the androgen receptor binding. DHT allegedly has about a 3 times higher binding affinity to the AR, and only about 10% of total test converts to DHT.
I was thinking of starting at about 100-200mg DHT a week (which should theoretically equal the amount of DHT you would get from 1-2g of test).

I'm also interested in how this stuff compares to other strong androgens like tren or mast.

Im not scared about hair loss, i dont seem to lose hair from anything and ive ran close to 2g (combined) of test/tren/mast for weeks/months and still have a full head of hair.

ive read this thread, however it sounds like an advertisement for some prohormone and people claim they took it orally, which is bullsh*t because DHT has an oral bioavailability of 1-2% (according to wikipedia)

Dht cream (andractim) is actually used to reduce gyno and make genitals bigger for micro penises and transgender.

does that mean my cock is gonna get bigger if i inject that stuff? i dont think so lol. wouldnt mind tho :D;) the gyno thing might be interesting though, some people report gyno shrinking from masteron, i wonder how DHT compares to that. might be worth something as addition to a cycle instead of an AI / to use less of an AI...

Theres probably a reason why this stuff is marketed as topical cream applied to gyno/genital and not in injectable form.

And masteron does nothing for me as far as estro side. I guess it lower shbg and free up so much test that lot of it still goes thru aromatisation. I'm taking 525mg masteron and 175mg test prop a week.

well im not sure if topical application would work better. i guess getting the stuff in your bloodstream is what counts. well, doesnt seem like there are many with real world experience here, i guess i'll hope the stuff is real and make a log here after my january/february cruise!

I wish there were sponsors that would carry shit like that... or even testosterone gel

well im not sure if topical application would work better. i guess getting the stuff in your bloodstream is what counts. well, doesnt seem like there are many with real world experience here, i guess i'll hope the stuff is real and make a log here after my january/february cruise!

The reason why it's topical is to make the product work locally not systematic. There's probably a reason for that. That is what I meant.

I'm pretty sure someone would've used it and tried it if it was a good injectable. But sure go ahead and guinea pig yourself and give us your feedback!

Hey Jizmo, yeah you'll be disappointed if your looking for any muscular or even strength gains from even injecting DHT. Now this does not mean it doesn't have its benefit in other areas. First thing you need to understand is that yes while DHT is ~5 times as androgenic as testosterone, it is broken down and deactivated before it can have much of an effect on muscle tissue(in comparison to other modern AAS). You will definitely notice a harder look to the muscle with a very very limited gain in strength if any. You must remember that testosterone although less androgenic is 10 fold if not more anabolic than DHT. You will notice very similar results to a run with proviron, which in my opinion is one of the best AAS there is in regards to well being and sexual health as that "feel good" feeling you get from testosterone 100% percent is coming from the conversion into DHT which is active in the brain so to speak

Grizzly

The reason why it's topical is to make the product work locally not systematic. There's probably a reason for that. That is what I meant.

I'm pretty sure someone would've used it and tried it if it was a good injectable. But sure go ahead and guinea pig yourself and give us your feedback!

Topically applied DHT (aractim sp?) absolutely will have a systematic effect. This is well documented in literature. The reason they apply it directly to the scrotum or penis of undeveloped boys is for more direct conversion, but that will still circulate its way throughout the body

Grizzly

Hey Jizmo, yeah you'll be disappointed if your looking for any muscular or even strength gains from even injecting DHT. Now this does not mean it doesn't have its benefit in other areas. First thing you need to understand is that yes while DHT is ~5 times as androgenic as testosterone, it is broken down and deactivated before it can have much of an effect on muscle tissue(in comparison to other modern AAS). You will definitely notice a harder look to the muscle with a very very limited gain in strength if any. You must remember that testosterone although less androgenic is 10 fold if not more anabolic than DHT. You will notice very similar results to a run with proviron, which in my opinion is one of the best AAS there is in regards to well being and sexual health as that "feel good" feeling you get from testosterone 100% percent is coming from the conversion into DHT which is active in the brain so to speak

Grizzly

alright, that sounds interesting. im actually not THAT much interested in gains from DHT-based compounds... but muscle hardening, libido and well being are kind of intriguing to me, also the "anti estrogenic" effects. masteron or proviron never did much for me, not even in the libido department. test also doesnt do much for me in terms of strength gains (but in terms of fat loss/increased metabolism and probably muscle growth aswell, however thats always hard to judge if you disregard water weight).
i react very well to 19-nors though (tren, NPP and methyltrienolone). also superdrol works very well for me (even though its DHT based). i guess im not very prone to androgenic sides either (i dont get acne or hair loss and dont grow that much body hair from DHT based or androgenic compounds).

the main compounds ill use will be test and NPP, so i have the test and the 19-nor base covered, im looking for a good DHT-based addition now. cant run superdrol or anadrol all the time :p

alright, that sounds interesting. im actually not THAT much interested in gains from DHT-based compounds... but muscle hardening, libido and well being are kind of intriguing to me, also the "anti estrogenic" effects. masteron or proviron never did much for me, not even in the libido department. test also doesnt do much for me in terms of strength gains (but in terms of fat loss/increased metabolism and probably muscle growth aswell, however thats always hard to judge if you disregard water weight).

i react very well to 19-nors though (tren, NPP and methyltrienolone). also superdrol works very well for me (even though its DHT based). i guess im not very prone to androgenic sides either (i dont get acne or hair loss and dont grow that much body hair from DHT based or androgenic compounds).

the main compounds ill use will be test and NPP, so i have the test and the 19-nor base covered, im looking for a good DHT-based addition now. cant run superdrol or anadrol all the time :p

Masteron is great you probably don't take enough 500mg/week is the minimum for me and no it's not as productive for gains as 500mg of 19-nor thats for sure. But it's mostly side effect free so you can push up to a 1000mg+ with no issue. I'm pretty sure mg for mg masteron will be more effective than stanolone.

well, masteron is not worth it for me in this regards since it costs me twice as much as NPP for example and easily 3 times as much as test. not worth it for a cosmetic compound.
i'd rather invest in the most bang for the buck compounds. DHT cost me just as much as test (which is basically nothing) ;)
i also dont think masteron will be stronger than PURE dht... but we'll see...

well, masteron is not worth it for me in this regards since it costs me twice as much as NPP for example and easily 3 times as much as test. not worth it for a cosmetic compound.
i'd rather invest in the most bang for the buck compounds. DHT cost me just as much as test (which is basically nothing) ;)
i also dont think masteron will be stronger than PURE dht... but we'll see...

Masteron although an extremely weak anabolic will still have more potency in that regard as opposed to even injectable DHT. The reason being is DHT, when converted from test in our bodies(or injecting it) doesn't really concern itself with the muscle as that is testosterones job so to speak. It's role as an androgen is everything outside of muscle(libido, mental clarity, aggression, body hair growth, balding if susceptible, development of sex organs in puberty etc...). Give it a try though and see what you think, it'll be a great addition I think for well being and sexual health. Also DHT is the counter balance to estrogen when then get converted from test so it also acts as an AI, however not nearly as strong as pharmaceutical produces AIs.

Grizzly

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity