over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Putting my dog down tomorrow, feels awful :(

Yeah man I’d like to chat/text if you need time to kill, I know you’re laid up too and I was there myself fresh out of the ER 4 months ago. I know it fucking sucks.
I'm all ears brother. shoot me a text when you get a chance! you can count on me. here to serve

Enjoy your time with him. His life may Be ending a little early but he had longer and better with you than he would’ve otherwise. Memories made and lessons learned for all.

As for adopting vs buying… I’ll never adopt. I want strong lines and to know the genetic traits I am getting. My males are from Dutch KNPV lines and the female I imported from the Netherlands. I of course am partial but the Dutch do dogs right. Here we breed weak nervy dogs and sell to anyone Just to make a dollar. I’d say whether it’s a lab, shepherd breed, terrier… anything imo I’d research a good breeder and ask a ton of questions about the lines and what they do the first 8 weeks.

But anyway, I’m really sorry. I can’t imagine. Hang in there.

Been there done that too many times. Man it sucks! Dogs are better than people!!!!!!

Cage

I feel for you. I had 2 dogs that were childhood pets put down and with my ex we put down her bulldog she'd had for 5 years - the only dog she'd ever owned. Had a close call with my current dog 2 months ago - she's all good now but I was taking pictures of her thinking they might be the last ones I took. It never gets easier, dogs are just too special of creatures.

I greatly appreciate all the comments and support, y’all. Sincerely. I truly truly do. I’m grateful. This is ripping me apart, and the support helps so much. Y’all are the best. Thank you all.

I'm so sorry. I've worked with a lot of dogs with aggression issues. I rescued some that couldn't be reabilitated and had to put them down. Its alway hard. Sometimes it's really hard to find out what triggers them. It goes beyond if you're the alpha of the pack and trained them right. Not knowing how they're raised makes it hard. Sometimes something triggers them from the development period (3-7 weeks) and they can't be trusted....I'm going on about Caine behavior to say you gave him more years than most would. I'm very sorry you have to do this but in those years I bet he waged his tail after he was considered a loss to others. Sometimes we have to look at that when saying goodbye.

Had to put down my big pit about 5 months ago..me and my 2 dogos still aren’t over it

I'm so sorry. I've worked with a lot of dogs with aggression issues. I rescued some that couldn't be reabilitated and had to put them down. Its alway hard. Sometimes it's really hard to find out what triggers them. It goes beyond if you're the alpha of the pack and trained them right. Not knowing how they're raised makes it hard. Sometimes something triggers them from the development period (3-7 weeks) and they can't be trusted....I'm going on about Caine behavior to say you gave him more years than most would. I'm very sorry you have to do this but in those years I bet he waged his tail after he was considered a loss to others. Sometimes we have to look at that when saying goodbye.
Thanks man. I appreciate this a lot. and yeah man, that dog was spoiled. He ate steak, chicken, organs, etc daily, and was always loved.

This post is a wake up call for all of us who have dogs (or other loved ones) in our lives.
Go right now and kiss your dog right on the mouth and tell him/her how much you love them!

I neither like nor dislike dogs but years ago as a kid the neighbors malamute bit me in the fore arm while I was sitting on my bike...my parents didn't do anything about it...a week later that dog tore the paper boys face up badly...the cops shot the dog ...the kids mom sued...the owner moved away...plain and simple it was a vicious dog...

I neither like nor dislike dogs but years ago as a kid the neighbors malamute bit me in the fore arm while I was sitting on my bike...my parents didn't do anything about it...a week later that dog tore the paper boys face up badly...the cops shot the dog ...the kids mom sued...the owner moved away...plain and simple it was a vicious dog...
Man, I hate those stories..i rehab fighting dogs and have rehabbed several war dogs and I’ve never encountered one I couldn’t fix with enough time..that’s just weak owners man.

And that’s no hate on the owners either! I need to make that clear!

Some people just do NOT have the type of personality and presence to own a high prey drive animal..my wife doesn’t! I have 2 120-130lb dogo Argentinos that won’t listen to my wife for shit! But my 3 1/2 year old daughter? They will do whatever she says because she is forceful but she doesn’t lose patients.

Hey guys. Sorry to vent in here, but this is the kind of shit you can’t put on Facebook.

A couple years ago I rescued a Belgian Malinois that was scheduled to be put down for behavioral problems. He was a bit of a handful but I was a single dude, so it worked out.

When I moved in with my now-wife, she had a 7 year old, and neither of us felt great about the dog being around him, since he was a bit aggressive towards everyone except me.

I wasn’t going to rehome home the dog, so we planned to just keep him outside, but my parents asked if they could have him (they have land and love dogs, and wanted a watch dog for safety).

It worked out great for about 2 years, but recently he’s gotten more and more aggressive.

Last week my mom was putting him outside, and he just snapped and attacked her. But the shit out of her arm and wrist, she had to go to the ER for stitches. No provocation, she wasn’t hitting or yelling, just telling him to go out.

They’re gonna put him down, and I can’t argue. I can’t take him in knowing he attacked her, not with the kid in the house. I can’t rehome a dog like that either.

Just sucks all around. I’m in a shit mood.
Can you find a good home

Dogs don't live long enough.
My Dad always said " When I die I want to go where dogs go".
Sorry to hear of your loss.

Sorry to hear. I put Ginger a female dog down in 2008. She was neighbors dog, tied to a tree . Then she became an outside dog. She developed heart worms, for worst and coughing , eventually it became super bad , she would wheeze extremely hard everytime she breathed. Finally took her to get out down. Vet asked me if I wanted to hold her while they give her injection to stop her heart. I couldn't and has to leave, emotional. If I stayed and held her while she passed ,well I choose not too. She's buried in backyard. Brother and mom helped me bury her.

Had another one that got hit and killed 2012. Buried in another back yard I don't live at anymore.

Sorry to hear. I put Ginger a female dog down in 2008. She was neighbors dog, tied to a tree . Then she became an outside dog. She developed heart worms, for worst and coughing , eventually it became super bad , she would wheeze extremely hard everytime she breathed. Finally took her to get out down. Vet asked me if I wanted to hold her while they give her injection to stop her heart. I couldn't and has to leave, emotional. If I stayed and held her while she passed ,well I choose not too. She's buried in backyard. Brother and mom helped me bury her.

Had another one that got hit and killed 2012. Buried in another back yard I don't live at anymore.
You gotta man up in that situation bro…. The animal is suffering and also scared. They NEED that familiar face to help comfort them. It’s f’n hard to literally watch them go limp in your arms, but they go with a loving face staring at them! Never leave them alone in the room to die. Any vet will tell you that’s the worst thing you can do for a pet being put down.

Cage

You gotta man up in that situation bro…. The animal is suffering and also scared. They NEED that familiar face to help comfort them. It’s f’n hard to literally watch them go limp in your arms, but they go with a loving face staring at them! Never leave them alone in the room to die. Any vet will tell you that’s the worst thing you can do for a pet being put down.

Cage
First, @Virtuous, very sorry to hear about the situation and your loss.

Just wanted to add to what Cage said above - I would really encourage anyone who has to have their pet put down, look into services where the vet comes to your home. My wife and I had to put down our dachshund Sam a few years back and did it at home. After that experience we will never take one of our pets to a vet (emergency situation being a possible exception). They deserve the calm, loving, familiar setting of home to pass away in. The vet that came out was so amazing, sitting with us and Sam for like a half-hour, asking about his life and our time with him, and really helped comfort us in the moment, and calmly explained how the procedure would go and allowing us to hold him in those last moments (fuck, tearing up just typing this out!). It's quite a bit more expensive than going to a vet but the cost is nothing compared to giving them the most comfortable passing that you can.

Cage
I agree 100%. I had to go through this twice and it's one of the hardest decisions I ve ever had to make. Nothing.... AND I MEAN NOTHING!!!.... beats their unconditional love..... love until the very end. I absolutely lost it when my best friend died in my arms. The grief was terrible but what helped me is knowing that it was best for him....he would no longer suffer.

When I had put my first dog down there where so many questions. I asked my Vet ....'how do you know when it's time '? His response.....'If your prolonging you dog's life.... it's Ok....if you are prolonging his death....then it's time'.

My dogs will always have a special place in my heart....they were truly part of the family.

Now I have these two little rascals....Kyser and Ryker.....my buddies......

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131