over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Queefer, Flex2019, Miss Q and me at Jr.USA's

You may be right, but I remember one of his prep threads where he said his contest and off season weight weren't too far apart. Regardless, he's big as hell and I'm pretty certain he competes in the upper 200 range.

Yeah, I weighed in dried out at 265.7. Last year I came into a contest at 280, but that didn't work out too well.

Very cool! Good luck to all of you!

Is Queefer super-tall, or is Flex a shorter guy? Hard to tell, Q kinda looks like a giant in that first pic, but looks proportionate next to Miss Q :confused:

Flex is extremely thick and wide too. He's got a great chance at this thing. First thing I said to him was how full he is. I'm going to try to fill up and carb up a bit, but Flex is spot on right now. Oh, and Jamie has some monster arms.

I'm 5'7", weighed in at 210.3 this morning. And felt like a hobbit when I was standing next to Q!!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Yea more like a Frodo that's been wearing "The Ring" for like 10 years! :headbang:

You all look awesome!! I have a great friend from NC in the Middle Weight class! Good Luck to you all!!

DD

Awesome crew right there!!! Good luck tomorrow! Hands down one of the best shows I ever competed in:headbang:

Great pics and everyone looks incredible :)

Yeah, I weighed in dried out at 265.7. Last year I came into a contest at 280, but that didn't work out too well.

Thanks for clearing that up. Looking hard as granite and REALLY vascular. If you're flat right now then I can't imagine what you'll look like filled out. I still can't get over your vascularity.

Flex always looks thick as hell, but I'm sure he's even more impressive in person. He's always looked much bigger than he actually weighs. I could see him being a pro @ 212lbs.

look great guys/girls! best of luck to you all! oh and sorry q but your wife is :eek:

:):D:headbang:

I am still staring at the 2 hot looking girls at the last picture. Oh, you guys look great too. :D

Flex looks amazing. Best I have seen you so far. Hope you do well! Good luck!

Awesome to see you 2 in such great shape.....looks like a lot of fun enjoy your moment.

awesome pictures:headbang:

Now those are some sexy ass people if I ever saw some if I do say so myself :D

You all look freaking great. Enjoy yourselves! I wish I was there.

You guys all look fantastic!! Q man you look dry as hell, flex theres nothing left to say to you bud you are always on point!!!

Antho has some amazing quads and shoulders lol im jealous, go give that stage hell brothers!! :headbang::headbang:

Awesome, Amazing and Inspiring !
Thank you for the motivation !
Look all look amazing !!!!!!!!

With all the training I do your pictures make me realize there's something missing!
The brotherhood that goes with competing...
You guys look great!!!

Any of you crazy bastids going to shoot for the North Americans after all of this?

My buddy and friend who I help coach was planning on doing the Jr. Nats (hes already done them before last year) but has his eyes set on the North Americans. Hes been doing show after show after show since the Arnold that I told him to give it a break and stay the fuck out of the gym ATLEAST 3 days per week. So hes skipping Jr Nats and going to shoot for North Americans. He has his mind set on the NA's for a while now so I'm not going to change his mind. He can live a learn. With more size he could do well (hes a physique guy) so we're focusing on that right now with about 15 weeks left since hes basically show ready at this point and with some added size, fullness, and come in bone dry, you never know how he might do.

Anyway, curious if you guys plan on do NA's here in 15 weeks after Jrs?

Hopefully so, because I'm going to try and be there and we will definitely have to meet up, especially after the show and you all come home with Golds ;)

Just wanted to say everybody looks great! Not many boards have actual national competitor's as PM has as members.
I would have loved to go see everybody.I can't wait to see the final results!
Flex you look like a ripped pitt and Q i can't believe how vascular you really are!
The chic in the pics has some of the better shoulder arms for a lady and the Quad sweep she has isn't to shabby either.
Queefer also you have a very lovely lady in MissQ , winning this contest would still have you coming in second just as long as you have her around:cool:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity