over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Queefer, Flex2019, Miss Q and me at Jr.USA's

FLEX made first callout! Great job FLEX!

You all look like shit. Knees too pointy, nostril circumference not parallel, arm pit length to width ratio unbalanced. Chris Farley would have placed higher than you all.

You all look like shit. Knees too pointy, nostril circumference not parallel, arm pit length to width ratio unbalanced. Chris Farley would have placed higher than you all.

Only in his Chip N' Dales costume.... Besides, he lived in a van down by the river. Of course he would had placed well! :D

Thanks for all the support guys. MissQ and I will be at the No Wasted Workouts booth at the front of the auditorium. Anyone at the show, please come by and visit with us. Gordon is kicking ass in a crazy competitive class. The 2nd callout in the light heavies was stacked too. I had no idea Kaden Vu was Abomitation. He's old school here and I remember when he was a tiny fella. 2 guys who workout with me should be 1st and 2nd in the light heavies, Danny and Brian.
Good job boys.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the support guys. MissQ and I will be at the No Wasted Workouts booth at the front of the auditorium. Anyone at the show, please come by and visit with us. Gordon is kicking ass in a crazy competitive class. The 2nd callout in the light heavies was stacked too. I had no idea Kaden Vu was Abomitation. He's old school here and I remember when he was a tiny fella. 2 guys who workout with me should be 1st and 2nd in the light heavies, Danny and Brian.
Good job boys.

Looking large and lean and mean. Good to see you around

Christ Q, let me have some of those veins lol.

You guys look amazing!

Very cool! Good luck to all of you!

Is Queefer super-tall, or is Flex a shorter guy? Hard to tell, Q kinda looks like a giant in that first pic, but looks proportionate next to Miss Q :confused:

Q looks more proportional standing next to me because I am plus size!!

I just came to see Jamie ;) good luck guys!!

So did I:D Jamie and Flex not only look great together as a couple, but they are some of the nicest competitors we have ever met at a show! I felt like I have known Jamie for years and really enjoyed finally meeting and talking to her about diets and competitions.

The girl in the white tank top has some crazy shoulders !!!

You should them in person:eek:

Awesome crew right there!!! Good luck tomorrow! Hands down one of the best shows I ever competed in:headbang:

Lenny, I was amazed at 99% of the competitors competing yesterday, and have never ever seen such tough classes at one show. Congrats to Flex and Q for both your placing's. Q was the leanest I have ever seen him and finally had shredded glutes!!

look great guys/girls! best of luck to you all! oh and sorry q but your wife is :eek:

:):D:headbang:

Ugly?!?:eek:

^^^ No... Hot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flex that heavy was stout! You looked great up there. U gonna give it another try next year? If I do we'll at my show I'm going to give the heavys a try next year as we'll.

Any of you crazy bastids going to shoot for the North Americans after all of this?

My buddy and friend who I help coach was planning on doing the Jr. Nats (hes already done them before last year) but has his eyes set on the North Americans. Hes been doing show after show after show since the Arnold that I told him to give it a break and stay the fuck out of the gym ATLEAST 3 days per week. So hes skipping Jr Nats and going to shoot for North Americans. He has his mind set on the NA's for a while now so I'm not going to change his mind. He can live a learn. With more size he could do well (hes a physique guy) so we're focusing on that right now with about 15 weeks left since hes basically show ready at this point and with some added size, fullness, and come in bone dry, you never know how he might do.

Anyway, curious if you guys plan on do NA's here in 15 weeks after Jrs?

Hopefully so, because I'm going to try and be there and we will definitely have to meet up, especially after the show and you all come home with Golds ;)
hope to run into you that weekend, I'll be there supporting a friend of mine Friday, plus I compete Thursday in Gary's masters pro show in the same venue.

Thanks for sharing those pictures!

It makes me happy that you all look great and did so well:)

I am still staring at the 2 hot looking girls at the last picture. Oh, you guys look great too. :D

You know that's Jamie Pinder, right? Aka "Anthrogeek"

Everyone looks great! I don't think I've ever seen a clear shot of Mrs. Q's face. She always seems to have a hat on pulled low that blocks her face.

It makes me happy that you all look great and did so well:)

They look happy, but very hungry:D

You know that's Jamie Pinder, right? Aka "Anthrogeek"

Everyone looks great! I don't think I've ever seen a clear shot of Mrs. Q's face. She always seems to have a hat on pulled low that blocks her face.

Anytime I had ever run in to Mrs. Q without a hat on I barely reconized her lol bc it is a rare sighting.......On another note everyone looked great at the show Kudos to all! And Congratulations!

THEBIGGUY84

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner