over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about Humalin-R vs Humalog

When i use log i take in my carbs then 2-3 min later do my shot im it works much better than carbs after the shot. Give it a shot you wont be sorry, as long as you use enough carbs.

IM???????????? omg duuuuude.:eek

Alot of people shoot slin IM , this prevents any chance of it getting cought up in any sub Q fat that may cause a delayed response.

OR so I've read

I think the problem people have with Log is that they dont consume there long acting carbs 1 hour prior to using the slin. Thats just a misunderstanding of how insulin works. If your empty when you use log then you will most likely have problems like going hypo or death/near death. Slin is like a gun, its safe as long as the user knows how to use it.

EVERYTHING that you eat during that meal, especially if you drag out the hypo

Big A,

Is there more to this sentence?? Everthing that you eat during that meal..........???

Excellent post and explanation

Duh... I just woke up.

Everything that you eat in that meal will get absobed.

So is it safe to say that Humalog is the better bet when you are training late in the day (ending at 8PM ish) whereas R is better if you have the time to prepare correctly and be ready for the second wave (morning or afternoon training)?
This seems to make sense if only from a safety viewpoint.

3iu gh 30 mins pre wo
8iu humulin 20mins pre wo
80g carbs, 60g whey peptides, bcaas, glutamine, creatine intra wo
2iu gh pwo
50-60g pro from turkey 60g carbs from jasmine rice 1.75 hrs post humulin

Been putting on muscle seemingly at will.

wow...
i guess when people get more experience they'll start changing their minds...

the only 2 people i know who ever had a problem with slin are
1- a guy who took 20 iu humalog an hour before training (around 5 pm) and passed out during trainning because... here's the shocker... he didn't eat anything since 12 in the afternoon.

2- my diabetic friend who was taking 70 iu lantus on a keto diet for a couple of days... the he took 50 mg of ephedrine and did an hour of high intensity cardio 3 hours after he last ate (remember, no carbs in his diet) and got hypo when he reached home... he fixed the problem by eating 2 dates.

from all the info in this thread, i really feel sorry for type 1 diabetics... since, according to what people here say:
1- can't train because insulin is always active in their system
2- are obese, because they have to shovel in carbs every hour to not go hypo, and slin is lipogenic.
3- they only use humalog during meals because it mimics the body's natural production.

3iu gh 30 mins pre wo
8iu humulin 20mins pre wo
80g carbs, 60g whey peptides, bcaas, glutamine, creatine intra wo
2iu gh pwo
50-60g pro from turkey 60g carbs from jasmine rice 1.75 hrs post humulin

Been putting on muscle seemingly at will.

how has the BF been doing with this protocal

I understand that insulin paired with HGH is the optimum way to run it but woulden't stacking a good protocal of slin with a a decient stack of steroids like say 500mg/wk test and 300mg/wk of tren make for a good combo from building more quality muscle than the test-tren alone?

also what kind of protocal would one use if they were to run HGH with the slin
like a HGH @ 2-3iu/ed
or
HGH @ 4-5iu post training with the slin @ 8-10iu post training

lastly could a person use the Insulin/HGH protocal only on the day that they trained a lagging bodypart to help bring it up?-

how has the BF been doing with this protocal

my bodyfat stays fairly low (i didnt do more than 2 hours of cardio for last contest) so take thia with a grain of salt........but Im staying lean (7-8%).

Ive used all types of slin,.. Log, R, N even... 10iu is what i use most the time with R, but log is nice if I dont take it till late. I laugh when people complain "well R is a pain cuz then I have to eat again and a few hours later again" uh so... isn't that what you should be doing to grow or maintain muscle anyway? if your not eating every few hours what the hell is the point in training, gear any of this?... I'll eat a nice breakfast pin right after wait a bit and go train sure just take some vitargo and mix in a little sugar and take that with you... oh an guess what, IM NOT DEAD HAHA why are people such spases its not all that complicated especially for a bodybuilder take some slin take the correct amount of carbs youll be fine and unless you just drink sugar or put just plain shit carbs in your body your not gonna get fat,, some oatmeal and sweet potatos will keep the muscles growin and the bf low slin is a awesome tool dont abuse it and youll see some awesome results.

Big A, Big Chicken or some one else, When is the best time to take GH when taking LOG? Say you want to start out with 5iu PWO of LOG. GH will start at 2iu.

humulinr has two peaks.... be careful guys.... ive used both and prefer humulog.

WHEN INSULIN IS ACTIVE IN YOUR BLOOD STREAM YOU NEED TO DO NOTHING EXCEPT SIT ON YOUR ASS AND CHILL.... YOU START MOVING AROUND THEN YOU BEGIN TO USE UP PRECIOUS GLUCOSE.... dont be stupid.

I can vouch for this. I once did my usual insulin injection after working out and then went out in the yard and mowed the grass. Damn, it hit me like a freight train. You get that nervous feeling and can feel your heart rate increase. Then you get so hungry like you could eat a cow. Not a good situation. So after that I made myself just vege in front of the tv or on the computer or something. I ate a big meal too with plenty of carbs after that shot too, and it made no difference. Risky behavior in my mind. I cant see how guys can use it preworkout. THey do though.

Virtually every huge AND lean guy that I know uses insulin IM. I personally haven't had the courage, but I can see the merit.

IM though never seemed any different than sub q to me.Ive even heard of some doing it directly into a vein!Not a good idea eh.

i have been taking all of this in. I am an experienced AAS user and love my gh, i am just now looking into trying some slin. I do have some R that i want to use next month. i take my gh first thing in the morning. my concern is that i get done training at 7pm. not sure if I can get enough food in me b/f I go to bed around 10:30. normally, i take in 40g of Waxiemaze pwo, then eat dinner 30-40 min later, and eat another snack and shake b/f bed. doesnt seem like this would be safe.....amy suggestions?

I could try slin b/f i train and have my shake in hand then continue to eat untill i go to bed. just not sure yet on what to do. thank you for your comments and suggestions, and the great post

your brain and other organs run primarily on glucose.... insulin is storage hormone that shuttles glucose OUT OF BLOOD STREAM and other nutrients into cells.... well.... if there is too much insulin flouting around in the blood, and the amount of glucose in blood stream is limited... guess what... simple math.... insulin shuttles ALL of free glucose into cells and NO FREE glucose for the brain.... the brain is only 3% of body mass, but uses 25% of total glucose in body... if brain doesnt get glucose it dies!!!!!!!!!! ... D-E-A-D!

moral of story... if injecting insulin... dont do shit but rest because your brain uses a lot of glucose and if you use precious glucose for working out your brain has no food.

Very good points , I think this is why it is so important to slam a mass carb protein shake either right before or after your shot then eat again containing more longer acting carbs.

Tyrone , sorry bout that bro just trying to keep an educational thread goin

good catch

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner